FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, we are assuming a lot here. We don't know if anyone came forward to say they did or didn't see his dad there that day, or if the camera picked it up. I don't want people to think I am accusing Sr of anything. I am just looking at what theories have been thrown out there and one was his dad helped him. There is nothing that has been released to say he was involved at any level.

I can't see how this worked unless there were two people involved and I have no idea who would help with something like this. I also don't know if LE ever used dogs to check out his truck, because if he had her in that truck that long there would be most likey some indication of a decomposing body.

I think this was a tight fit and "froze" the kids, because I don't know where they were if this is how it went down. I also don't know if anyone came forward to say the hummer was past 4:00

That puts him at 4:07 to get on the road.

:)

Ok, believe it or not, I just went outside to my car to re-enact Michelle's arrival to time it out with a stopwatch.

Drive in past neighbor's camera
Look bothways at stop sign
Pull Hummer around to side of Dale's condo
Put car in gear, turn off engine
Get out of car, put keys and phone in my pocket probably
Greet, say hi to Dale who's most likely coming out of condo by now
Unbuckle child from carseat in backseat, get child out of car seat and waited a bit for Dale to walk to other side of Hummer to get the other child
Put my child on ground (assuming child would walk into Dales condo)
As I walked towards door of condo I was wondering why I'd be entering the condo at all - not sure if that was customary for her to do so she may have been lured into condo)

This all took me less than 2 minutes.

Would anyone care to do another reenactment to see if they agree with mine?

:)

Ok, believe it or not, I just went outside to my car to re-enact Michelle's arrival to time it out with a stopwatch.

Drive in past neighbor's camera
Look bothways at stop sign
Pull Hummer around to side of Dale's condo
Put car in gear, turn off engine
Get out of car, put keys and phone in my pocket probably
Greet, say hi to Dale who's most likely coming out of condo by now
Unbuckle child from carseat in backseat, get child out of car seat and waited a bit for Dale to walk to other side of Hummer to get the other child
Put my child on ground (assuming child would walk into Dales condo)
As I walked towards door of condo I was wondering why I'd be entering the condo at all - not sure if that was customary for her to do so she may have been lured into condo)

This all took me less than 2 minutes.

Would anyone care to do another reenactment to see if they agree with mine?

We didn't factor in Dale helping with the kids, that was why we left the purse and phone in hummer; so feel free to shave off a few minutes. We had to guess on times because we weren't there and it could have been longer or shorter for some of the things, like the if there was a fight, or no fight before she was in theory killed in the condo.

Please don't try to see how long it takes to kill anyone in any of the way suggested here, LOL. I remember when we were trying to figure out what Casey did with Caylee, some of the members got plastic bags and ask the kids to get in them, to see if they fit, LOL they didn't close them or anything like that.

In regards to the drop off. I have 3 boys. When I would take my oldest to his father's for visits I always tried to go inside for a minute or two. It gave me a chance to get a quick view on the house and be sure things looked kid safe. Also when the kids are young thay can be a little stressed at transition time so it helps if the parent dropping off doesn't just dump and run. The kids get clingy to the parent dropping off and want to be reassured that things are ok, extra kisses/hugs "have fun with Daddy" etc... I also never beeped or asked for assistance getting kids out of the car. At 3 you can lift them out, set them down and tell them to wait while you get the other one. I am often on my own with my 3 boys and I can get them all out, including their stuff in under 3 minutes.

Please don't try to see how long it takes to kill anyone in any of the way suggested here, LOL. I remember when we were trying to figure out what Casey did with Caylee, some of the members got plastic bags and ask the kids to get in them, to see if they fit, LOL they didn't close them or anything like that.

:floorlaugh:

I already had a little talk with myself that I can't take my little reenactment experiments much further with this case!!! LOL!

Why can't we have Sr at the condo watching his pride and joy make a fool of himself on national tv and going from there? What's his alibi? He's the one with the interest in the Powell case and how to off your wife in front of your kids and get away with it (per the FB account he deleted minutes after we brought it up on WS - good thing for screen captures) Again, this could have been planned by the two of them very easily as well. With Sr doing most of the dirty work while Jr occupied the kids.

Why can't we have Sr at the condo watching his pride and joy make a fool of himself on national tv and going from there? What's his alibi? He's the one with the interest in the Powell case and how to off your wife in front of your kids and get away with it (per the FB account he deleted minutes after we brought it up on WS - good thing for screen captures) Again, this could have been planned by the two of them very easily as well. With Sr doing most of the dirty work while Jr occupied the kids.

No motive.

So at 4:05 we can get Dale on the road. Just for the sake of this timeline and this theory we have Sr getting there at 4:15 and that is because in this theory Michelle was killed at 3:40 and if we think Sr helped, he had to be called and told to come over. Because if there was a fight, they this was perhaps "unplanned". You can come up with another one of your own, I just want to stay on track with what me and "Analized This" started.

That would put Dale at his home around 4:37 which is close to the time reported, not perfect but close. So now Sr. has to park his car, get into the hummer and drive it to hoffner by 4:26 or 4:30 which ever was the pinged time.

We have the phone still in the hummer, so that means Sr is with it, and that is our cell ping.

Dale is just about home traveling west with the kids and the body in the truck at 4:30 and Sr is at Hoffman or in at area of the cell ping in the hummer with the phone giving off the ping. If that is the case the text that said "Waterford" was from Sr. if he had the hummer and the purse and the phone.

So are you saying that in our senario; If he killed her at 3:40 and took her to the garage and wrapped her in plastic and then either left her in the garage, or condo, for more than an hour, HRD could come in and get a hit for a decomposing body? This would be true then if he transported a body also in the truck.

Yes, that is correct.

Now here is where it gets dicey because I have that 4:26- 4:30 ping up on Hoffner, and if Sr is doing the hummer dump and the phone is with him, I would think he has to go straight to the parking lot to park the hummer. We have a power down ping going the opposite way back towards Dales going E. and then of course the phone is found off Nela Ave near or under the bridge. So Sr dumps the hummer what time do you give this, if you ping at 4:26 at Hoffner and you have to get to the mall area at this time of day.

Anyone who lives there in the area?

At this point the body is still in the truck and by now a HRD can pick up on this.

So at 4:05 we can get Dale on the road. Just for the sake of this timeline and this theory we have Sr getting there at 4:15 and that is because in this theory Michelle was killed at 3:40 and if we think Sr helped, he had to be called and told to come over. Because if there was a fight, they this was perhaps "unplanned". You can come up with another one of your own, I just want to stay on track with what me and "Analized This" started.

That would put Dale at his home around 4:37 which is close to the time reported, not perfect but close. So now Sr. has to park his car, get into the hummer and drive it to hoffner by 4:26 or 4:30 which ever was the pinged time.

We have the phone still in the hummer, so that means Sr is with it, and that is our cell ping.

Dale is just about home traveling west with the kids and the body in the truck at 4:30 and Sr is at Hoffman or in at area of the cell ping in the hummer with the phone giving off the ping. If that is the case the text that said "Waterford" was from Sr. if he had the hummer and the purse and the phone.

Hmm. I've always pictured Dale texting Waterford, not anyone else. You know, Jazz makes a good point. Sr could very well have already been at Dale's condo watching the PC episode with his son. (or someone who eventually drove a vehicle away from condo for Dale. It could have even been his sister???

I don't know. I just believe it is very possible that by 4:20, everyone (Dale, kids, accomplice) were on their way from condo to Dale's parents and/or taking the Hummer to hide it, body to hide it, etc. I am still leary of the witness spotting Dale at his parents by 4:30. First I wonder if it was an unbiased witness and second I wonder if they saw him or did they just see his truck?

So much to consider and so little known for sure.

This is all MOO.

Hmm. I've always pictured Dale texting Waterford, not anyone else. You know, Jazz makes a good point. Sr could very well have already been at Dale's condo watching the PC episode with his son. (or someone who eventually drove a vehicle away from condo for Dale. It could have even been his sister???

I don't know. I just believe it is very possible that by 4:20, everyone (Dale, kids, accomplice) were on their way from condo to Dale's parents and/or taking the Hummer to hide it, body to hide it, etc. I am still leary of the witness spotting Dale at his parents by 4:30. First I wonder if it was an unbiased witness and second I wonder if they saw him or did they just see his truck?

This is all MOO.

We can keep adding stuff to this, but it gets us off track, I want to play this out, you can change it anyway you want, but for now I just want to see how these pings line up, and what little evidence we have. I don't see Sr texting either, but we have a ping and someone is driving the hummer to get rid of it. I am really trying hard here, I am.

Change it up then, regarding the phone. Now we have Michelle entering the condo with keys and phone and maybe her purse. Fast forward to 3:47 and Dale grabs hummer keys and phone and pulls hummer in garage and puts phone in his pocket.

4:05 he is on the road, with the cell phone. He has to be a Hoffner at 4:26 to 4:30 in his truck with the kids and the body, while Sr is now leaving or left in hummer heading to Mall area. So how long to get from Hoffner at 4:26 to Sr home? More than 5 minutes? More than 10 minutes?

This is all MOO.

I have ALWAYS from the beginning thought that Dale had someone there watching PC with him....a CLOSE friend or relative (sister or dad?). We know both his sister and dad have criminal records so would they go the "extra" mile to help Jr out? All he needs is someone to help strip the decals off the Hummer and drive this to a location to dump the vehicle.

You are absolutely correct we DO NOT know who the witness is. IIRC Sr told reporters JR was with him the whole time Michelle was missing. I believe him! Maybe he was helping Jr the whole time....Who else would help Dale and who do we think sent the text Dale or an accomplice?

In regards to the drop off. I have 3 boys. When I would take my oldest to his father's for visits I always tried to go inside for a minute or two. It gave me a chance to get a quick view on the house and be sure things looked kid safe. Also when the kids are young thay can be a little stressed at transition time so it helps if the parent dropping off doesn't just dump and run. The kids get clingy to the parent dropping off and want to be reassured that things are ok, extra kisses/hugs "have fun with Daddy" etc... I also never beeped or asked for assistance getting kids out of the car. At 3 you can lift them out, set them down and tell them to wait while you get the other one. I am often on my own with my 3 boys and I can get them all out, including their stuff in under 3 minutes.

With car seats today, I have seen many children unbuckle themselves. I would agree that the twinners and Michelle Could have been to Dale's door with 2-3 mins putting that time around 3:20-1. Dale still has 40 minutes to accomplish his goal of erasing Michelle...

Now if Dale did have an accomplice, what would he really need them to do? I have four main jobs that I thought of. Can you think of any others:

1. Hide Michelle
2. Get rid of other incriminating evidence
3. Dump vehicle
4. Get rid of phone
5. Provide a ride(s) after accomplishing any of 1-4. This may not be needed if accomplice can find their own way home...

What else am I missing?

I think there must have been an accomplice. I'd think he would want to get the hell away from the condo with any and all parties & evidence involved as quickly as possible. He must have known Michelle's routine pretty well and knew people would be looking for her (her son by 3:30 everyday). I believe this is why he is at his parents by 4:30. I'll bet the Hummer was gone instantly as well.

Jazz, your list for the accomplice's jobs looks pretty thorough. And pretty much in any order. I bet the ditching of the phone was the last thing on the list.

How do we explain the ping on Hoffner? It's not Dale if he is at Sr's home at 4:30 and who is driving the hummer and what about the body? Who texted "Waterford"? Did Sr know how to use her phone and text back? Would he know to answer "Waterford"? If not Sr. then who? It is easy to keep saying the same thing over and over, but once you sit down and look at this, not so easy to explain. I think Michelle left after dropping off the kids, and something happened after that Waterford text. I don't know if she met with foul play, but so far there is no evidence to say she is dead. So if and when they do find her body, I still can't get the time frame and pings to fit Dale and SOD, into this.

You can fill the condo with a bunch of people that day, but do we really think they all stood around with the kids and Dale killed Michelle in front of everyone and they all agreed to a cover up? Who would risk there own freedom? And what about cars parked out front for this party? There are small details you have to explain and tie up. JMO

Dale was named the sole suspect in this case. If the prosecution can not prove he did this alone then they certainly are not going to name another person. I find it incredulous that this whole thing is a conspiracy between Dale and his dad. There isn't even a motive. No, I do not think that not wanting to pay child support constitutes a motive in this case, him and millions of other people are in the same boat. Missing a couple child support payments doesn't mean you want to kill anyone. No doubt it's fun to play detective with these cases as this is what most of us on here are doing and it just may help solve a case, but <modsnip>people on here after 6 months can not come up with a single piece of proof or motive which IMO tells me that Dale could not have done this. I'm betting that LE has gone over all the phone records of many different people who might have been involved in this and by that I mean everyone not just people they think are involved although in this case Dale has been the only one so far named.

Nursebeeme you misunderstood me that word meant smart, intelligent and was a compliment. Don't want people on here to think I am insulting anyone..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ambermotko