FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, looks like they are still looking at Dale and they need something to connect him to her and the disappearance. Mom feels someone in Orlando knows what happened to Michelle and wants them to call in that tip.

With all the traffic cameras and all the store fronts that have surveillance, why isn't there at least one small footage of that hummer heading to the mall?

Well that seems to put it out there doesn't it? DSJr is the one and only prime suspect and someone else likely has information which seems to indicate that there may be an accomplice or an accessory after the fact.

I agree with YS. Time to man up, this is not going to go away.

MOO

Well, looks like they are still looking at Dale and they need something to connect him to her and the disappearance. Mom feels someone in Orlando knows what happened to Michelle and wants them to call in that tip.

With all the traffic cameras and all the store fronts that have surveillance, why isn't there at least one small footage of that hummer heading to the mall?

I have always wondered that. I hope this doesn't turn into a please Dale we need you to confess show.

Well that seems to put it out there doesn't it? DSJr is the one and only prime suspect and someone else likely has information which seems to indicate that there may be an accomplice or an accessory after the fact.

I agree with YS. Time to man up, this is not going to go away.

MOO

bbm: ita

I wonder if the presser was sort of a way to send him a message?? Otherwise why not just convene the smart panel and issue a press release?

I have always wondered that. I hope this doesn't turn into a please Dale we need you to confess show.

I think at the end of the day they will not need a confession... they seem to be building a case (re: "connect the dots"). It would be nice to have a confession however.

I think they should release the photos of the hummer and how it was found and where it was found the day they found it. It could jar some one's memory of seeing someone get out of that hummer. If one woman saw it and called it in, who is to say there are not others but just haven't thought about it. I always think people are listening to the news and up on what is going on with missing people, but sadly I am wrong. I can mention Michelle's case and they are clueless.

bbm: ita

I wonder if the presser was sort of a way to send him a message?? Otherwise why not just convene the smart panel and issue a press release?

I was thinking that maybe the presser was sending someone else a message. Someone who is going to do a lot of jail time if and when charges are laid just for helping someone who doesn't care that they may have involved someone else in this. Someone who could cut a deal now.

MOO

If you could pick a few things we've discussed here on WS that police might be interested in, what would that be?

One of my items would be the additional security cameras discovered on the street behind Dale's condo (I forget our posters name who went to Dale's neighbors garage sale that day and took pictures of these security cameras from the neighbors who live on the street behind Dale - the likely route of someone trying to avoid the camera next to Dale's condo). I've always wondered if police were aware of those cameras.

"We do have a person of interest, we've had a person of interest since day one, and all we need to know is fit that missing piece to the puzzle, and I hope to fit it today," said Orlando Police Chief Paul Rooney. "I'm hoping a phone call is generated. All we're trying to do is connect the dots, and there's just a few more dots we need to connect, to resolve this."

Link: http://www.wesh.com/news/31107278/detail.html#ixzz1vo3lF2pB

Every good mystery involves a who, how, and where....Sounds like LE are getting closer to figuring out the "how" and "where". They already have the "who"....Dale Smith. I wonder if his accomplices (during or after the fact) will save themselves or go down with the ship? We shall see...Justice will prevail!

"We do have a person of interest, we've had a person of interest since day one, and all we need to know is fit that missing piece to the puzzle, and I hope to fit it today," said Orlando Police Chief Paul Rooney. "I'm hoping a phone call is generated. All we're trying to do is connect the dots, and there's just a few more dots we need to connect, to resolve this."

Link: http://www.wesh.com/news/31107278/detail.html#ixzz1vo3lF2pB

Every good mystery involves a who, how, and where....Sounds like LE are getting closer to figuring out the "how" and "where". They already have the "who"....Dale Smith. I wonder if his accomplices (during or after the fact) will save themselves or go down with the ship? We shall see...Justice will prevail!

When was Dale Smith downgraded from a suspect to person of interest?

Rooney also referred to him as a suspect at least once during the press conference. I don't think he's been downgraded. JMO.

Yep, you're right, he did call him the suspect several times and stated that hasn't changed. Not downgraded at all.

Kind of disappointing. I mean to hold a conference and basically tell everyone that there is nothing knew.

Yep, you're right, he did call him the suspect several times and stated that hasn't changed. Not downgraded at all.

Yes indeed! Nothing has changed EXCEPT for the intensity of the investigation IMO. Looks like the info gathered over the past few months has been very fruitful and this new smart panel just has a few remaining dots to connect. I am quite certain some of the screenshots LE received with Dale's online deceitfulness were helpful....MOO

I am so glad LE is doing such a great job, not giving up and putting pressure on Dale and his accomplice(s)....it's only a matter of time before it ALL gets sorted out.

I would be more concerned if we didn't know who was responsible...but knowing that will lead us to Michelle soon enough JMO.....Praying for you Michelle! Thank you again to LE for keeping Michelle's name out there and being relentless in the pursuit of justice!

ORLANDO, Fla. —

There could be a major break in the case of missing Orlando mother Michelle Parker on Thursday.

WFTV found out that a group assigned to take a fresh look at the evidence in the case is expected to reveal new information that could help investigators figure out what happened to Parker, who disappeared in November.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/new-information-expected-michelle-parker-case/nPC2J/

This crap makes me wonder if the media hyped it up for revenue. From what I'm reading, it sort of looks like le's eyes are still on Dale but looking elsewhere as well. Do they think he had help? When there's a press conference like this & le shift between poi & suspect, a lot of times it's to make the would be perp "sweat". When they sweat they slip up.

Couldn't they have backtraced his cell for the few months prior to Michelle's disappearance? If they think he did it, they may think he planned it, therefore he'd have to scope out a dumping ground. There's so much water & marsh land that it may seem tedious. Makes sense though...

Tony Pipitone ‏@TonyPipitone

My exclusive on camera encounter with the father of #MichelleParker disappearance suspect Dale Smith tonight at 6 on Local 6. @clickorlando

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ambermotko