FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus. Listening to Yvonne breaks my heart. She is one tough cookie. God help her. She sooo much reminds me of Beth Holloway. She's beautiful, speaks well, has a wonderful personality and lets absolutely nothing at all deter her. She truly knows how to strong focused & remain strong.

I don't think LE is looking anywhere else except DS2. I do, however, think they are going to really focus some scrutiny on his family and friends and people he associates with in order to garner possible new info.

That's what it sounded like to me, anyway. JMO

I don't think LE is looking anywhere else except DS2. I do, however, think they are going to really focus some scrutiny on his family and friends and people he associates with in order to garner possible new info.

That's what it sounded like to me, anyway. JMO

I bet you are right. Not only are the probably looking at his immediate family and friends but online contacts as well...I wonder if LE is still looking at his Craig's list and FB activity (real and fictitious accounts)...I believe SOME of the answers are there. If you saw any of my previous comments/theories on this...JMO...I still believe there are tons and tons of clues about his dating "preferences" in that activity and in that a motive/reason Michelle is no longer here. JMO

Tony Pipitone ‏@TonyPipitone

My exclusive on camera encounter with the father of #MichelleParker disappearance suspect Dale Smith tonight at 6 on Local 6. @clickorlando

I really respect and admire BP...he is willing to call a "spade" a spade and isn't trying to make peace with Dale. IMO Dale is responsible for his daughter's disappearance and he isn't afraid to call Dale out. What a great guy IMO. He surely has been through a lot and the strength he has shown is nothing short of amazing.....I CAN'T imagine the amount of sorrow and despair he must have not having any answers about WHERE his daughter is yet still KNOWING WHO made her disappear. JMO

Now I will have to watch what Dale's dad had to say...Did he push a reporter? Make jokes about Michelle going missing? I can't say the same nice things about Sr. JMO

I am worried about the children...if the cops are closing in and need one mOre "dot" then dale has to be getting nervous....after the crap with the powell children, those kids should be out of his house...

I am worried about the children...if the cops are closing in and need one mOre "dot" then dale has to be getting nervous....after the crap with the powell children, those kids should be out of his house...

I agree the safety of the twinners should be a top priority. We have seen what Dale is capable of...death, destruction, and dysfunction follow him around. JMO! I pray every day for those children. God watch over and protect them!

what i dont understand, is if LE has clues or information on Michelles case, and are seeking tips to solve this, but have had releases from the family and LE that they are "stuck", why are they NOT revealing some of the info they have in the case that may jog someone's mind & brings in a credible tip or two to find michelle & bring her perp to justice?

It just seems they are always acting stuck when they talk about the case, and i dont think the way they come off is really going to make someone guilty "sweat", not someone who is guilty and confident.

MOO
ArtzyPantz

Have a funny feeling an arrest is on the way.

I watched the new conference and I didn't feel they were ready yet. They did say the Smart Panel was looking at it, not in the past tense but like they are now. So maybe the missing piece is where he would put a body. IDK, but there are only so many places when you have less then an hour to kill, dispose of a body and get home for that alibi. Hope you are right, they have some thing to go on.

I have been looking at this case for a few days and have done my best to look through as many posts as possible (still looking for the video of the H3 driving into the neighborhood). Does anyone know anything about the boyfriend or does he have a solid alibi? I am thinking of this because they were originally set to meet for dinner but supposedly had a conversation shortly after the show aired. On the show the ex-fiance tries to find a text that was sent from her the night before saying that she wanted to be with the ex. Could that have overlapped their dating and angered the boyfriend or perhaps have altered her plans after leaving the condo to perhaps meet up with the bf?

I am a bit frustrated with the press conference because it sounds like they are asking for ideas but I haven't seen what should be all of the evidence. I would love to see a complete map of her cell phone pings from 2pm until it was turned off. That would easily verify some of the other evidence that is based on eyewitness testimony and could confirm the timestamp on the video (which I still understand as being questioned a few). Must have been pinging a lot based on her decent use of the phone throughout the day.

I am having trouble seeing the ex as a slam dunk suspect. From what I have read there was a separate witness seeing him (in his car) at his parents' house at 4:30pm. That seems to be way too short of a timeframe to carry something out without several cooperating parties, which would further complicate everything. Other parties would require a decent amount of planning and doing it on the day your show appeared would seem to strike even the most lamebrained planners as a bad idea. In broad daylight when she was last seen at your residence would be worse. And then you have 3 year old twins walking around as well. I definitely see his motive, just not the opportunity (yet).

I have been looking at this case for a few days and have done my best to look through as many posts as possible (still looking for the video of the H3 driving into the neighborhood). Does anyone know anything about the boyfriend or does he have a solid alibi? I am thinking of this because they were originally set to meet for dinner but supposedly had a conversation shortly after the show aired. On the show the ex-fiance tries to find a text that was sent from her the night before saying that she wanted to be with the ex. Could that have overlapped their dating and angered the boyfriend or perhaps have altered her plans after leaving the condo to perhaps meet up with the bf?
I am a bit frustrated with the press conference because it sounds like they are asking for ideas but I haven't seen what should be all of the evidence. I would love to see a complete map of her cell phone pings from 2pm until it was turned off. That would easily verify some of the other evidence that is based on eyewitness testimony and could confirm the timestamp on the video (which I still understand as being questioned a few). Must have been pinging a lot based on her decent use of the phone throughout the day.

I am having trouble seeing the ex as a slam dunk suspect. From what I have read there was a separate witness seeing him (in his car) at his parents' house at 4:30pm. That seems to be way too short of a timeframe to carry something out without several cooperating parties, which would further complicate everything. Other parties would require a decent amount of planning and doing it on the day your show appeared would seem to strike even the most lamebrained planners as a bad idea. In broad daylight when she was last seen at your residence would be worse. And then you have 3 year old twins walking around as well. I definitely see his motive, just not the opportunity (yet).

BBM...,.Bingo....my thoughts exactly! And a few other things which i cannot discuss due to we are not allowed to discuss the boyfriend here or slueth him because he has been cleared by LE & the forensic astrology thread is now closed......I sure wish the forensic astrology thread was still open!

ArtzyPantz

I just had a very nice lunch with Gayle Parker today. She is a very caring and wonderful person. She loves Michelle and has been her step "mom" for the last 20 yrs. She, like the rest of the family want to see Michelle come home. She is not aiming to be in the "Spotlight" She is a grieving "Mom" also. She may be a step, but it doesn't matter to her. Yes, she is very vocal and doesn't want Michelle's case to be put on the back burner.

She does read here, but does not post. She says she appreciates everything everyone has done for Michelle and it does not go unnoticed.

Sparky

I just had a very nice lunch with Gayle Parker today. She is a very caring and wonderful person. She loves Michelle and has been her step "mom" for the last 20 yrs. She, like the rest of the family want to see Michelle come home. She is not aiming to be in the "Spotlight" She is a grieving "Mom" also. She may be a step, but it doesn't matter to her. Yes, she is very vocal and doesn't want Michelle's case to be put on the back burner.

She does read here, but does not post. She says she appreciates everything everyone has done for Michelle and it does not go unnoticed.

Sparky
Way to go Sparky! Thank you so much for all you do!
<modsnip>. Glad to see that my impression of her being a loving, caring, and important part of Michelle's life was spot on! My hunches are usually pretty darn good at this ripe old age!

As I learn more and more each day about Michelle and her family and about Dale and his fixation on Michelle I am more and more convinced LE have the right guy and what he did was planned. I hope and pray that Gayle gets her "daughter" back soon! If you read this Gayle, we are MORE THAN HAPPY to keep searching for answers to help bring closure for you and your family! It's the least that we sleuthers can do! We will continue to fight for justice for Michelle!

So we hear about how michelle had moved on to a new relationship, but what about dale? Any chance he had a girlfriend at the condo watching the pc episode. Then when michelle arrived she watched the kids while dale committed the crime? Then she took the hummer and the body and dale took the kids to his fathers?

I watched the new conference and I didn't feel they were ready yet. They did say the Smart Panel was looking at it, not in the past tense but like they are now. So maybe the missing piece is where he would put a body. IDK, but there are only so many places when you have less then an hour to kill, dispose of a body and get home for that alibi. Hope you are right, they have some thing to go on.

I agree, when you look at this at face value, but I honestly would think these guys are smarter than that. I mean why hold a news conference just to say, hey we're still at it and if anyone knows anything give us a call. Makes zero sense to me. Maybe they did this because they already know what's coming.

I agree, when you look at this at face value, but I honestly would think these guys are smarter than that. I mean why hold a news conference just to say, hey we're still at it and if anyone knows anything give us a call. Makes zero sense to me. Maybe they did this because they already know what's coming.

Who knows why they do what they do? I mean why did they have the conference a month or 2 ago and release that fast food vid? Made no sense to anyone, and everyone was thinking they must not have anything then either.:floorlaugh:

I was just watching Jane Velez Mitchell show and Lauren & Yvonne were on for a few minutes. The show had some details of the case wrong (where Dale's condo is located for one) but they listed some of Dale's prior arrest record. One stuck out that I hadn't been aware of before

I believe the year was 2005 - sued by Lake Tyler Condo Assoc

Does anyone here know what that one was regarding?

:moo:
I was just watching Jane Velez Mitchell show and Lauren & Yvonne were on for a few minutes. The show had some details of the case wrong (where Dale's condo is located for one) but they listed some of Dale's prior arrest record. One stuck out that I hadn't been aware of before

I believe the year was 2005 - sued by Lake Tyler Condo Assoc

Does anyone here know what that one was regarding?

I just looked that case file up and it shows that Lake Tyler Condo assoc was being sued by Dale w. Smith aka Allied Roofing.. Not sure if it's actually Junior or sSenior in this case...

I am not so sure that someone like DS (or his family members) are going to be intimidated by LE in this way...they know he is the suspect, always has been, this PC probably just tells them that LE can't find enough to charge him with anything. They are probably more reassured and confident than scared, IMO.

I am not so sure that someone like DS (or his family members) are going to be intimidated by LE in this way...they know he is the suspect, always has been, this PC probably just tells them that LE can't find enough to charge him with anything. They are probably more reassured and confident than scared, IMO.

And that's good, 'cause it's when people are too confident that they tend to make mistakes. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ambermotko