FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now if Sr was researching the Powell case months before Michelle went missing and the two of them were deleting FB content like crazy and making stuff private...Could there be clues in some of the photos? IMO there are tons of screen capped photos from Dale and his friend's FB albums. I am going thru each and every one of these trying to get identifying places in our area.

Unfortunately as you drive Orlando you see thousands of places Dale could have taken Michelle. I know the area well and off the top of my head I could think of many places and I am not as twisted and sinister as the Smiths who have decades of criminal experience between them. IIRC one of Dale's friends from his childhood had bragged about a place where he hid things...I am trying to identify this place because it could have been a thought in the back of Dale's mind...all JMO

Acually, yes that could be a clue. Maybe I should hook up my phd & take a gander. I don't think I saved everything from Sr, maybe just some, but I have I think all of Dale's & also some of Michelle's family/friends & bfs before they all went private too.

Now if Sr was researching the Powell case months before Michelle went missing and the two of them were deleting FB content like crazy and making stuff private...Could there be clues in some of the photos? IMO there are tons of screen capped photos from Dale and his friend's FB albums. I am going thru each and every one of these trying to get identifying places in our area.

Unfortunately as you drive Orlando you see thousands of places Dale could have taken Michelle. I know the area well and off the top of my head I could think of many places and I am not as twisted and sinister as the Smiths who have decades of criminal experience between them. IIRC one of Dale's friends from his childhood had bragged about a place where he hid things...I am trying to identify this place because it could have been a thought in the back of Dale's mind...all JMO

IMO I think the Old McCoy AFB needs to be looked at. I went thru there the other day and there seems to be a lot of abandoned buildings. Personally, I don't think she is too far away. Somewhere, where someone can keep an eye on her if you KWIM.

Michelle is/was a single mom with 3 kids. Did she have health insurance? Is it safe to assume each child's father carried the minors' insurance? Or no?

I don't think that's safe to assume. My son doesn't carry insurance on his daughter. But you never know.

I don't think that's safe to assume. My son doesn't carry insurance on his daughter. But you never know.

Thanks Sparky. I'm actually asking bc I truly have no idea if she'd even have insurance without paying a grand a month for a family plan. As far as I know, barmaids aren't offered insurance through their jobs unless working full time. Then considering the side business - same goes. Then as a hair dresser - well, maybe? Dale wouldn't be able to carry her on his insurance bc they were never married, but he could carry his children. So it makes me wonder if there was insurance and if there was who carried it - the dads or the state? Or could Michelle have pulled that off on her own? Don't ask me where I'm going with this bc I'm not actually sure myself right now. I'm really wondering if that could have been a stress factor in her life...3 jobs, gas, car payment unless Dale paid for it, food, lack of sleep, daycare for the twins, etc.

My gut tells me she didn't run away but I can't help but wonder if she could have.

Now with Jr's active court schedule seems like he needs a separate calendar to keep up with all those dates...

Dale Smith Junior’s Public Record found at: http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/default.aspx

1990 – Dale Smith Jr charged with Breaking and Entering
1991 – Dale Smith Jr charged with Criminal Trespass
1992 – Dale Smith Jr charged w/ Possession of a Controlled Substance
1992 – Dale Smith Jr charged with Aggravated Battery
1996 – Dale Smith Jr charged with Battery
2002 – Dale Smith Jr charged w/ Violent Offense, Order of Protection issued
2005 – Dale Smith Jr sued by Lake Tyler Condo Association
2009 – Paternity Suit file by Dale Smith Jr*against Michelle Parker
2009 – Domestic Violence*charges against Dale Smith Jr by Michelle Parker

He had a few brief periods where he seemed to be trying to turn his destructive path around (or maybe it's just he didn't get caught?)...it looks like third strike law was in effect for our state of FL. Now in this case let's say he lost control and harmed Michelle he probably was forced into self preservation mode. Three Strike Laws typically require the FL state courts to impose a life sentence to persons who have been convicted of three or more serious criminal offenses. So what could have started as a temper flare up (like Jr attacking the cameraman on the way to his custody hearing) could have turned ugly real fast with Dale thinking thru the consequences...

Now with Jr's active court schedule seems like he needs a separate calendar to keep up with all those dates...

Dale Smith Junior’s Public Record found at: http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/default.aspx*

1990 – Dale Smith Jr charged with Breaking and Entering
1991 – Dale Smith Jr charged with Criminal Trespass
1992 – Dale Smith Jr charged w/ Possession of a Controlled Substance
1992 – Dale Smith Jr charged with Aggravated Battery
1996 – Dale Smith Jr charged with Battery
2002 – Dale Smith Jr charged w/ Violent Offense, Order of Protection issued
2005 – Dale Smith Jr sued by Lake Tyler Condo Association
2009 – Paternity Suit file by Dale Smith Jr*against Michelle Parker
2009 – Domestic Violence*charges against Dale Smith Jr by Michelle Parker

He had a few brief periods where he seemed to be trying to turn his destructive path around (or maybe it's just he didn't get caught?)...it looks like third strike law was in effect for our state of FL. Now in this case let's say he lost control and harmed Michelle he probably was forced into self preservation mode. Three Strike Laws typically require the FL state courts to impose a life sentence to persons who have been convicted of three or more serious criminal offenses. So what could have started as a temper flare up (like Jr attacking the cameraman on the way to his custody hearing) could have turned ugly real fast with Dale thinking thru the consequences...

Has he been found guilty of any or all of this alleged crimes? And if so, which one if not all of them? Also the link included (at least on my end) brings me to: "404 - File or directory not found. The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."

IMO I think the Old McCoy AFB needs to be looked at. I went thru there the other day and there seems to be a lot of abandoned buildings. Personally, I don't think she is too far away. Somewhere, where someone can keep an eye on her if you KWIM.

That is on my top 10 list Sparky. Great minds? I drove through there not too long ago and thought the same thing...with the military connection...you never know. Even though Dale was patheticly and dishonorably discharged from the military I think he still thinks he is a part of the military and probably embellishes what really happened and how he left the military...so maybe he went there with Michelle...could she be hidden there? Dale is that where you brought her? Give us a hint! Are we getting warmer?

Has he been found guilty of any or all of this alleged crimes? And if so, which one if not all of them? Also the link included (at least on my end) brings me to: "404 - File or directory not found. The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."

I tried and got the same thing. then i took asterix out and it brings you to the page....

Now I wonder how long into a relationship before Dale starts mentally and physically abusing the woman? Does he gain control and trust and then attack?

http://www.examiner.com/article/mic...of-dale-smith-s-dead-ex-wife-speaks-out-video

The report indicates Shannon and Smith met in 1999 when he was a U.S. Marine in NC and not long after the two married. Her family claims Smith then began to act violently.

Her brother, Jeff Collins, told 'Today' that Smith was both physically and mentally abusive to his sister.

I tried and got the same thing. then i took asterix out and it brings you to the page....

Humm ... I searched but I could not find anything for Sr. ... which brings me to my original question "Has he been found guilty of any or all of this alleged crimes? And if so, which one if not all of them?" Also if anyone could provide a search term to find the records I would appreciate it.

Are you telling me that you have posted 272 times regarding this case in the past month and you've never reviewed his record?

Are you telling me that you have posted 272 times regarding this case in the past month and you've never reviewed his record?

Not of Sr. no, I discounted his possible involvement in this from the very beginning due the circumstances in the case as I see them. JMO

Thanks Sparky. I'm actually asking bc I truly have no idea if she'd even have insurance without paying a grand a month for a family plan. As far as I know, barmaids aren't offered insurance through their jobs unless working full time. Then considering the side business - same goes. Then as a hair dresser - well, maybe? Dale wouldn't be able to carry her on his insurance bc they were never married, but he could carry his children. So it makes me wonder if there was insurance and if there was who carried it - the dads or the state? Or could Michelle have pulled that off on her own? Don't ask me where I'm going with this bc I'm not actually sure myself right now. I'm really wondering if that could have been a stress factor in her life...3 jobs, gas, car payment unless Dale paid for it, food, lack of sleep, daycare for the twins, etc.

My gut tells me she didn't run away but I can't help but wonder if she could have.

BBM

For many months I had high hopes Michelle was alive and living elsewhere. Sadly, I do not believe this anymore.

Michelle was a strong woman, coming from a family of strong women. When you are a single mom taking care of 3 children it can be done. I'm living proof. You must have a schedule in place to make it work for you and your children. Even though she worked 3 jobs, IMO they weren't all Full Time jobs. And let's not for get she had tons of family support. jmo

Not of Sr. no, I discounted his possible involvement in this from the very beginning due the circumstances in the case as I see them. JMO

The post you quoted above and linked here is Dale Jr.'s record, as I am sure you are aware by now.

I am done with the baiting.

BBM

For many months I had high hopes Michelle was alive and living elsewhere. Sadly, I do not believe this anymore.

Michelle was a strong woman, coming from a family of strong women. When you are a single mom taking care of 3 children it can be done. I'm living proof. You must have a schedule in place to make it work for you and your children. Even though she worked 3 jobs, IMO they weren't all Full Time jobs. And let's not for get she had tons of family support. jmo

Yes, it CAN be done, especially when you're living in an extended family household. I realize I may just be extra fortunate, but in my experience, family helps family and it looks to me like her living arrangements helped her in many ways.

For privacy & protection. IMO it was wise. I personally think its not responsible to unsecured nonprivate Internet accounts with your picture, children's pictures, family & friends pictures...let alone shouting out to the world where you live & hang out.

Which actually reminds me of something... Michelle's social network profiles were set to private but her photobucket accounts weren't. I wonder why. At least with Facebook it generates it own secure encryption. Whereas photobucket you can right click or even save to your computer & the photo will supply the date of download, the date & time the pic was actually taken, camera used, etc.

I suppose if your photobucket (or whatever) account name is sufficiently generic, there's less chance of nutty people discovering your account and using it for ill. I think people tend to be more lax with account security when there is less personally identifying information openly associated with the account. Accounts with names, like FB, seem more dangerous because any random nut could see your pictures or info and decide to track you down.

I suppose if your photobucket (or whatever) account name is sufficiently generic, there's less chance of nutty people discovering your account and using it for ill. I think people tend to be more lax with account security when there is less personally identifying information openly associated with the account. Accounts with names, like FB, seem more dangerous because any random nut could see your pictures or info and decide to track you down.

Yes I know I do that with my photo accts...I hate having my photos and grand kids photos available to any Tom, Dick, or Dale so we create cute buzz phrases so the family and friends can openly view and share...that way we don't need to mess around with privacy settings. We have always maintained this type of approach.

MOO Dale on the other hand likes putting on a little show...it's all about how people view him publicly. It's all one big act! He loves the thrill of being the life of the party!

JMO He is one way with friends and family and another with women who get to know the real mean abusive Dale. He likes to control and belittle them because it makes him feel better IMO. Kind of like the losers who abuse animals. Sick and twisted sense of tearing down others so they feel better about their pathetic life... Once the public got to know the real Dale he turned his social media private...there's nothing to see here folks...move along! But days prior to Michelle going missing he was showing us how great he is...JMO

Yes I know I do that with my photo accts...I hate having my photos and grand kids photos available to any Tom, Dick, or Dale so we create cute buzz phrases so the family and friends can openly view and share...that way we don't need to mess around with privacy settings. We have always maintained this type of approach.

MOO Dale on the other hand likes putting on a little show...it's all about how people view him publicly. It's all one big act! He loves the thrill of being the life of the party!

JMO He is one way with friends and family and another with strangers or ladies who get to know the real mean abusive Dale. He likes to control and belittle them because it makes him feel better IMO. Kind of like the losers who abuse animals. Sick and twisted sense of tearing down others so they feel ether about their pathetic life... Once the public got to know the real Dale he turned his social media private...there's nothing to see here folks...move along! But days prior to Michelle going missing he was showing us how great he is...JMO

I haven't seen many pictures of Dale. I came late to the party and everything was already private. For those just tuning in, like me, the image of Dale is different from what you describe.

A narcissist acts that way (belittling, mean) when he/she is done extracting narcissistic supply from a source. They do seem to run in predictable cycles, too - I think I noticed you were wondering how long it might take DS to morph from a great guy into a monster (assuming he does have a pattern of this). Some are short-cycled, but a member of my family runs in 12 year cycles! Scary.

Yes, it CAN be done, especially when you're living in an extended family household. I realize I may just be extra fortunate, but in my experience, family helps family and it looks to me like her living arrangements helped her in many ways.

With two loving sets of parents YS and BP she had a great support system and no reason to walk away IMO. There was no problem too big that family couldn't help. They would bend over backwards for her...Michelle was such a kind, caring and loving mother who worked so hard to help those children have a better life. IMO she seemed like a great girlfriend/fiancé who also put others needs ahead of her own...she allowed Dale to physically and mentally abuse her, strand her in the middle of nowhere, and abuse the children through the violence they witnessed...and she STILL gave him chance after chance. Yet he STILL failed because well he's Dale...seems failure is a common theme.... Hasn't been able to keep a job, multiple wives/fiancés, kicked out of military, been to jail numerous times.

I haven't seen many pictures of Dale. I came late to the party and everything was already private. For those just tuning in, like me, the image of Dale is different from what you describe.

A narcissist acts that way (belittling, mean) when he/she is done extracting narcissistic supply from a source. They do seem to run in predictable cycles, too - I think I noticed you were wondering how long it might take DS to morph from a great guy into a monster (assuming he does have a pattern of this). Some are short-cycled, but a member of my family runs in 12 year cycles! Scary.

If you look at his current and past FB albums along with friends albums where he appears IMO you see a self absorbed person who loves alcohol, fun times, fast women, and disconnecting from reality (what 40 yr old dresses up so often in Halloween costumes?) I do agree he has a pattern but he doesn't show the photos of before and after he beats up a woman...he likes to hide that side of him. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther