FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has it ever been established who applied Michelle's decals? I've searched and found nothing. Also, I did a bit of research after I asked my question :blushing: and found decals can be applied inside and outside. Interesting. Imagine how much easier it'd be to remove the decals from inside the Hummer without being seen--regardless of it being at the curb or in the garage.

I couldn't agree more with you here, I think it would be very instructive if somebody here would be really familiar with forensic evidence and could shed a more precise light on how forensic science work in general and specifically on the viability of forensic evidence over a long period of time and under various exposures by outside elements.

Nothing I posted about the particular evidence surrounding the finding of Michelle's body really would indicate much in the way of forensics....as in perpetrator DNA, which is most likely non existant at this time.

DNA is still a relatively new science that is developing daily and should never be the basis for any court case unless it can absolutely rule someone in or out IMO. It is really only useful in court cases as an identity marker IMO. Defence attornies spend a lot of time, money and effort taking seminars and courses on how to discount DNA findings and create reasonable doubt so I really wish that juries would not be taken in so much with the CSI effect and go back to solving cases the old fashioned way, with good old common sense.

As far as forensics relating to cause and/or manner of death and materials that are found with the body and whom they may point at, well that is a different story I suppose.

MOO

Even assuming no greater mass at play while carrying, dragging and son on and all the difficulties inherent in manipulating a body trough an opening within a confined space, both of which are serious factor here IMO, isn't "having gotten it in there" the conclusion not the hypothesis? In other words, could have Dale transported the body to the garage and have enough room to maneuver it inside the Hummer assuming the garage door was closed? To answer that, unless I'm familiar with the garage, I need the measurements of all the actors interacting with one another within the space of the garage in order to determine what is possible or not or what fits and what doesn't.

Here again, we are assuming that she was not under her own power to put herself in the vehicle, or to fight being put into it. We are also concluding Michelle was removed from the premises, that a search warrant was issued and potential DNA evidence collected. I'm not so sure that is the case. Correct me if I am wrong, but Dale voluntarily cooperated initially and when a reporter went to Dales door, there was no answer, but officers were posted and waiting outside his condo. (see my previous post a page or 2 back for that link, please) That could indicate they did not have a warrant at that time. Can we really say with certainty that DNA evidence or any evidence was collected from Dale's vehicles? I only know of some of the things done to/with/around the Hummer as it relates to the autos. I'm also not sure she was ever in any of the 3 vehicles discussed above. What is to say there is not a completely different vehicle involved. One that would run less risk of being searched, like that of a visitor (friend or relative)? There are a lot of potential variables. Where were dogs used, and of which training? There had to be a DNA exchange, but where? It is likely possible, unless someone has knowledge otherwise, that Dale's attorney protected Dale before DNA evidence was collected at his residence or from his vehicle. At that time, they were likely unsure they even had a crime, and may have been legally bound not to collect it, or felt they had no reason to at that time they had access. I'm not saying they did or didn't, I am saying I don't know.

I am sorry I get lost on all these other details when all you are really looking for is a tape measure. Perhaps just going to your vehicle and open the door half way and see what you can stuff through it. Ask a friend to help if you do not have anyone at home to help you. you could also build a simulated dummy using lumber, some chain or rope, any type of weight (such as heavy chain) equal to roughly 135 lbs, and some type of covering such as clothing, blanket, etc. Cut the lumber into sections, similar to that of a body and joint them together using the rope or chain, add additional weight and cover with clothing and or a blanket/sheet or other covering if desired. To rigor your dummy, ductape the joints and continue testing. These are just a few additional options you might try if everything else fails. Just add all the obstacles into one scenario that you feel one could encounter, and find a way around them. Sounds like a challenge to me. I like challenges, so it is quite possible I have run a few of these suggested tests (and several others) myself. What I think you will find, regardless of available room, is DNA or other exchange of trace evidence will be left. The only way to NOT leave it is to not leave at all. Mostly MO. (Life size Halloween skeletons can make a great dummy too, if you happen to have one handy. You can even fill their hollow bodies with dirt or sand to get your added weight!)

Has it ever been established who applied Michelle's decals? I've searched and found nothing. Also, I did a bit of research after I asked my question :blushing: and found decals can be applied inside and outside. Interesting. Imagine how much easier it'd be to remove the decals from inside the Hummer without being seen--regardless of it being at the curb or in the garage.

you might ask on the family site. It is even possible they were both inside and out (Inside on the rear b/c of a rear wiper, outside on the sides).

Here again, we are assuming that she was not under her own power to put herself in the vehicle, or to fight being put into it. We are also concluding Michelle was removed from the premises, that a search warrant was issued and potential DNA evidence collected. I'm not so sure that is the case. Correct me if I am wrong, but Dale voluntarily cooperated initially and when a reporter went to Dales door, there was no answer, but officers were posted and waiting outside his condo. (see my previous post a page or 2 back for that link, please) That could indicate they did not have a warrant at that time. Can we really say with certainty that DNA evidence or any evidence was collected from Dale's vehicles? I only know of some of the things done to/with/around the Hummer as it relates to the autos. I'm also not sure she was ever in any of the 3 vehicles discussed above. What is to say there is not a completely different vehicle involved. One that would run less risk of being searched, like that of a visitor (friend or relative)? There are a lot of potential variables. Where were dogs used, and of which training? There had to be a DNA exchange, but where? It is likely possible, unless someone has knowledge otherwise, that Dale's attorney protected Dale before DNA evidence was collected at his residence or from his vehicle. At that time, they were likely unsure they even had a crime, and may have been legally bound not to collect it, or felt they had no reason to at that time they had access. I'm not saying they did or didn't, I am saying I don't know.

I am sorry I get lost on all these other details when all you are really looking for is a tape measure. Perhaps just going to your vehicle and open the door half way and see what you can stuff through it. Ask a friend to help if you do not have anyone at home to help you. you could also build a simulated dummy using lumber, some chain or rope, any type of weight (such as heavy chain) equal to roughly 135 lbs, and some type of covering such as clothing, blanket, etc. Cut the lumber into sections, similar to that of a body and joint them together using the rope or chain, add additional weight and cover with clothing and or a blanket/sheet or other covering if desired. To rigor your dummy, ductape the joints and continue testing. These are just a few additional options you might try if everything else fails. Just add all the obstacles into one scenario that you feel one could encounter, and find a way around them. Sounds like a challenge to me. I like challenges, so it is quite possible I have run a few of these suggested tests (and several others) myself. What I think you will find, regardless of available room, is DNA or other exchange of trace evidence will be left. The only way to NOT leave it is to not leave at all. Mostly MO. (Life size Halloween skeletons can make a great cadaver, too, if you happen to have one handy. You can even fill their hollow bodies with dirt or sand to get your added weight!)

Thank you for the step by step. I have been conducting a few tests myself and have figured some things out through trial and error. Sometimes when we think outside the box we can figure out how a dishonorably discharged ex-marine thinks. It is a scary place to get in the mind of a killer like Dale but if you sort through his extensive online history and posts along with conducting tests like the one you have so eloquently described above Pias you get closer to how Dale and his accomplice made Michelle "disappear"....this was well planned I will give them credit for that but they didn't factor in LE getting involved so quickly and that thru a bit of a monkey wrench in there....but nevertheless it is what is and each day we get one step closer to the truth. Praying for justice for Michelle and for Dale to get what he has coming. All JMO

Thank you for the step by step. I have been conducting a few tests myself and have figured some things out through trial and error. Sometimes when we think outside the box we can figure out how a dishonorably discharged ex-marine thinks. It is a scary place to get in the mind of a killer like Dale but if you sort through his extensive online history and posts along with conducting tests like the one you have so eloquently described above Pias you get closer to how Dale and his accomplice made Michelle "disappear"....this was well planned I will give them credit for that but they didn't factor in LE getting involved so quickly and that thru a bit of a monkey wrench in there....but nevertheless it is what is and each day we get one step closer to the truth. Praying for justice for Michelle and for Dale to get what he has coming. All JMO

If Dale is the perp is almost inconceivable this was planned. IMO

If Dale is the perp is almost inconceivable this was planned. IMO

It was a crime years in the making IMO. She knew his secret gay lovers, was receiving child support, he knew she was dating a better man, and he had no shot at winning her back. He may have even tried to buy her back if you know what I mean...She wouldn't do that for money...he told her her day was coming and he threatened to kidnap the kids. This was VERY planned IMO. Just saying' ALL JMO and theories for sleuthing purposes.

It was a crime years in the making IMO. She knew his secret gay lovers, was receiving child support, he knew she was dating a better man, and he had no shot at winning her back. He may have even tried to buy her back if you know what I mean...She wouldn't do that for money...he told her her day was coming and he threatened to kidnap the kids. This was VERY planned IMO. Just saying' ALL JMO and theories for sleuthing purposes.

Ok Jazz, going to sleep soon, good night and be well.

you might ask on the family site. It is even possible they were both inside and out (Inside on the rear b/c of a rear wiper, outside on the sides).

My windows are tinted fairly dark and decals do not show through. Anything I want to be visible must be placed on the outside of my vehicle.

I wouldn't get all sure fired up that the Hummer was ever in the garage. It would only take moments to strip the decals. It would take more time and draw more attention to move the Hummer than would be worth the effort, considering. I likely doubt it was anywhere but at the curb to the side of the condo, and out of there. Besides, IF Dale is the perp, I haven't really seen where he's ever been too concerned about who might be watching before he acts, so based, in part, on that, and several other considerations, it is JMO it is possible.

BBM - I agree. I've always thought that there was someone else there when Michelle arrived, but I'm on the fence of just who it was. The least suspicious way of moving the hummer would be to have another female, perhaps wearing Michelle's hoodie, get in it and leave. There are plenty of out of the way spots, including garages that would support her hummer, where the decals could have been removed after leaving Dales. Obviously just my thoughts.

BBM - I agree. I've always thought that there was someone else there when Michelle arrived, but I'm on the fence of just who it was. The least suspicious way of moving the hummer would be to have another female, perhaps wearing Michelle's hoodie, get in it and leave. There are plenty of out of the way spots, including garages that would support her hummer, where the decals could have been removed after leaving Dales. Obviously just my thoughts.

Does anyone have a link or verified inside information as to how tinted the front windows were? They very well could have been dark enough to hide anyone inside. Many people over tint the front windows well beyond the legal limit. Michelle may have felt more secure with people not knowing that a single pretty woman was driving such a nice car.

Does anyone have a link or verified inside information as to how tinted the front windows were? They very well could have been dark enough to hide anyone inside. Many people over tint the front windows well beyond the legal limit. Michelle may have felt more secure with people not knowing that a single pretty woman was driving such a nice car.

The front windows were not dark tinted.

Lots of images out there, but here's a couple:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/...49.html#s489837&title=Michelle_Parkers_Hummer

Same image: http://www.wftv.com/news/news/police-search-33-year-old-missing-woman/nFg3d/

Anyone local been to Obrien's pub in Orlando lately? I could have sworn I saw Dale there not too long ago but the guy I saw was heavier (unless Dale has gained weight recently). Just wondering if that's a hang-out or something and maybe areas near Obrien's/Universal should be searched.

All JMO, of course.

Yes agreed, A & D with D being the easiest by far ... but wait ... that assumes D can clear the supporting beams, right? And therefore doesn't it all bring us to the initial question of what is the relationship of the Hummer to the garage? And therefore we need the exact measurements so that that we can really answer your question "which would be easier to open in a closed garage?" Which I would slightly change to "which would be easier to open in THIS garage?". Your turn ...

What supporting beams? I haven't seen any on photos of the garage, and down here it's kinda unusual to have supporting beams inside a garage. Just wondering if you saw that somewhere?

TIA

What supporting beams? I haven't seen any on photos of the garage, and down here it's kinda unusual to have supporting beams inside a garage. Just wondering if you saw that somewhere?

TIA

I think we have discussed this at nausea, it was something I was wandering in relation to some theories in here and did not intend it to make it a topic of such heated debate yesterday ... it really interests me to ascertain the exact measurements of the garage but expect it to be inconclusive after all. If I find something of consequence I will post it.

Anyone local been to Obrien's pub in Orlando lately? I could have sworn I saw Dale there not too long ago but the guy I saw was heavier (unless Dale has gained weight recently). Just wondering if that's a hang-out or something and maybe areas near Obrien's/Universal should be searched.

All JMO, of course.

Roger that. I don't live there, but I do recall something about O'Brien's, but I think it was a different one?

But, do you really think that many people would notice something like that? Especially in Orlando? Window stickers are pretty tame compared to wrapped vehicles. Plus, half the people driving are on their cell phones and aren't even paying attention to traffic let alone window decals :(. I know I've seen the hummer at least a couple times around home but don't remember ever registering those decals. The only reason I think I even noticed her Hummer early on is because we live in a very rural area more known for pickups, mudders and air boats and the second time I was like, huh, another Hummer out here?

I hear you but the car would be more noticeable with the stickers than without. Why would he risk it? No matter how common the car is or how distracted people are the stickers would make it stand out. It's like wearing a bright color versus a dark one while committing a crime. I don't believe for a second that he drove that car with the giant glow stickers on it after hurting her. Way too risky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member