FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article dated Nov. 30, 2011

Why is Mark Nejame making this odd statement? At this point no one has said she was murdered except MJ.

But NeJame also made an unusual statement, saying Smith went right to his parents' home immediately after Parker dropped off the twin boy and girl with him, and would not have had time to be involved in her disappearance.

NeJame offered this challenge:

Get in your cars and run that track, and see if you can do it … and in between, you've killed and gotten rid of, disposed of a body.

… In front of your children, you dispose of their body, of her body, where nobody can find it. There's no marks, no defensive wounds, no scrapes, no blood, no nothing suggesting a struggle or a death.

You then, in an hour and 12 minutes, go from one side of town to the other. You then drop off your vehicle, you get in your vehicle and you drive to your father's house. In an hour and 12 minutes. It's not physically possible.

That's what you all need to be asking the Orlando Police Department: Why they are jumping to the supposition when the facts don't bear it out?

Parker's disappearance, however, has not yet been called a homicide case. It's still just a missing person's case.

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/new...n_t_have_killed_and_gotten_rid_of_a_body.html

BBM

Besides the fact that this entire sentence makes absolutely no sense, what proof does anyone have that DSJr drove his truck to the parent's house that night if there is not an independent witness siting of his truck at their house? What if he stripped off the decals and drove the children to his father's house in the Hummer. How does that change things?

MOO

The evidence and witness statements that we know about have been repeated regularily in all these threads. And it's also good to note that a lack of evidence, where there should be some, can be considered a form of evidence in and of itself.

MOO

IMO What evidence? We know of no direct evidence that points to anyone being responsible for the disappearance of MP, do we? Isn't lack of direct evidence the reason why no one has been charged seven months into the investigation? The last known whereabouts Of MP are at Dale's at 3:18 pm, then she simply vanishes. No forensic evidence, no witnesses to anything ... and may be LE does have further evidence since we know they still consider him the suspect but clearly not enough to charge him ... oh ok, they will charge him tomorrow, or next week or soon for sure ...

I hope that the reason anyone constructs a particular scenario where Dale is guilty is to pinpoint a particular location where MP might be and hopefully go and look for her, otherwise for the life of me I can't understand what that exercise would be about.

IMO What evidence? We now of no direct evidence that points to anyone being responsible for the disappearance of MP, is there? Isn't that the reason why no one has been charged seven months into the investigation? The last known whereabouts Of MP are at Dale's at 3:18 pm, then she simply vanishes. No forensic evidence, no witnesses to anything ... and may be LE does have further evidence since we know they still consider him the suspect but clearly not enough to charge him ... oh ok, they will charge him tomorrow, or next week or soon for sure ...

I hope that the reason anyone constructs a particular scenario where Dale is guilty is to pinpoint a particular location where MP might be and hopefully go and look for her, otherwise for the life of me I can't understand what that exercise would be about.

LE has stated they have evidence and thus named Dale the Prime Suspect in Michelle's disappearance. That's good enough for me. We aren't a court of law here, we're members of a forum. Tthe public is not privy to evidence collected until and unless LE chooses to release it and for good reason--LE does not want to show their hand in advance to the Prime Suspect and/or his counsel. And, of course, once charges are filed and the case goes to court, public records will be released.

JMO, I love reading possible scenarios because there just might be some point that causes me to research facts that might be helpful in finding Michelle, what happened to her and lead to the Prime Suspect spending this coming birthday in jail. :) Facts are posted with links, but opinions and possible scenarios are all personal opinions as evidenced by JMO, IMO and MOO, etc., and who knows, someone's guess at a scenario might be smack on target and bingo--there's that one last piece of the puzzle.

JMO, MOO, IMO :)

LE has stated they have evidence and thus named Dale the Prime Suspect in Michelle's disappearance. That's good enough for me. We aren't a court of law here, we're members of a forum. Tthe public is not privy to evidence collected until and unless LE chooses to release it and for good reason--LE does not want to show their hand in advance to the Prime Suspect and/or his counsel. And, of course, once charges are filed and the case goes to court, public records will be released.

JMO, I love reading possible scenarios because there just might be some point that causes me to research facts that might be helpful in finding Michelle, what happened to her and lead to the Prime Suspect spending this coming birthday in jail. :) Facts are posted with links, but opinions and possible scenarios are all personal opinions as evidenced by JMO, IMO and MOO, etc., and who knows, someone's guess at a scenario might be smack on target and bingo--there's that one last piece of the puzzle.

JMO, MOO, IMO :)

IMO the important question is "where is Michelle Parker?" like ... If Dale or whomever did it this way then he probably disposed of her body around here ... so let's go look, tip the police, whatever ... Michelle Parker should be the focus and I fear often times the issue is Dale Smith and not necessarily Michelle Parker JMO

IMO the important question is "where is Michelle Parker?" like ... If Dale or whomever did it this way then he probably disposed of her body around here ... so let's go look, tip the police, whatever ... Michelle Parker should be the focus and I fear often times the issue is Dale Smith and not necessarily Michelle Parker JMO

JMO, by following the Prime Suspect's (Dale) trail we just might find Michelle. :)

IMO What evidence? We know of no direct evidence that points to anyone being responsible for the disappearance of MP, do we? Isn't lack of direct evidence the reason why no one has been charged seven months into the investigation? The last known whereabouts Of MP are at Dale's at 3:18 pm, then she simply vanishes. No forensic evidence, no witnesses to anything ... and may be LE does have further evidence since we know they still consider him the suspect but clearly not enough to charge him ... oh ok, they will charge him tomorrow, or next week or soon for sure ...

Thor if you read through the 21 threads you will see more than enough circumstanial evidence...wonder if LE at this point is trying to figure out how to charge Dale jr and Sr...JMO

Maybe if you PM Dale he might man up and tell you where he and dad hid Michelle. Worth a try? JMO

IMO What evidence? We know of no direct evidence that points to anyone being responsible for the disappearance of MP, do we?

The evidence that LE has repeatedly stated that they have. The evidence they used to name Dale their PRIME SUSPECT, the evidence that they handed over to the smart panel for review. The evidence that they are withholding from the public, which is absolutely standard procedure. The evidence that they will use to charge him when they finally find Michelle. The direct evidence that they have and are holding close to the vest, the circumstantial evidence that is out there already, plus motive, plus opportunity, plus uncooperative, , aggressive, hurtful, and generally shady behavior by Dale.

It is all there written clearly on the wall if you choose to see it, and if you don't than that is your perogative. You have the right to your opinion, but constantly insisting that there is no way that he could have done this without offering any plausible theories whatsoever to support that LE are mistaken about Dale (other than "pinning it on him" which they are not)....well I am just not getting it. Unless it is simply for the purpose of debate.

The evidence that LE has repeatedly stated that they have. The evidence they used to name Dale their PRIME SUSPECT, the evidence that they handed over to the smart panel for review. The evidence that they are withholding from the public, which is absolutely standard procedure. The evidence that they will use to charge him when they finally find Michelle. The direct evidence that they have and are holding close to the vest, the circumstantial evidence that is out there already, plus motive, plus opportunity, plus uncooperative, , aggressive, hurtful, and generally shady behavior by Dale.

It is all there written clearly on the wall if you choose to see it, and if you don't than that is your perogative. You have the right to your opinion, but constantly insisting that there is no way that he could have done this without offering any plausible theories or evidence to support that LE are mistaken about Dale....well I am just not getting it. Unless it is simply for the purpose of debate.

I would suspect the art of debating or just not wanting to believe Dale did it are the PLAUSIBLE reasons to keep insisting Dale is innocent without ANY plausible theory JMO. There have been a significant number of theories that show HOW Dale could have been involved and none to dispute it so IMO blind faith that he's innocent is all that's left or you could follow the clear evidence to why Dale is STILL the ONLY suspect.

I would suspect the art of debating or just not wanting to believe Dale did it are the PLAUSIBLE reasons to keep insisting Dale is innocent without ANY plausible theory JMO. There have been a significant number of theories that show HOW Dale could have been involved and none to dispute it so IMO blind faith that he's innocent is all that's left or you could follow the clear evidence to why Dale is STILL the ONLY suspect.

Ok back to Dale and how much is guilty and tomorrow and next week and soon we will see he'll get charged and son on ... got it. I hope there was a way that we can all stipulate that Dale is guilty and how much of a cad he is ... speaking strictly for myself I'm waiting to see some real evidence coming out of the investigative team and hopefully some real charges against Dale or somebody before I make any further comments on the issue of culpability,Where is Michelle? Anybody got any ideas? I'm sure out of those as of late ...
JMO

Ok back to Dale and how much is guilty and tomorrow and next week and soon we will see he'll get charged and son on ... got it. I hope there was a way that we can all stipulate that Dale is guilty and how much of a cad he is ... speaking strictly for myself I'm waiting to see some real evidence coming out of the investigative team and hopefully some real charges against Dale or somebody before I make any further comments on the issue of culpability,Where is Michelle? Anybody got any ideas? I'm sure out of those as of late ...
JMO

Ask Dale?

JMO

I believe a while back before you took a week off you were going to give us your theory. I have yet to see any ideas from you on where Michelle might be. If you would stop trying to defend Dale, and work with the information from all these threads, and MSM you may come up with the answer to your question "Where is Michelle?"

jmo

JMO

Weren't you working on trajectory lines? Have you finished yet? Looking forward to the information.

JMO MOO

Ok I think you might notice that anyone that ever tried here to say anything different other then Dale is guilty is all but gone, that includes me as swell, .... ok then Dale is guilty, the naysayers as you put it before are now defeated, got it. So now that we agree that Dale is guilty, then where did he hide the body? Where is Michelle Parker? Because you see, Dale or no Dale the real problem is finding this poor woman who's missing.

Ok I think you might notice that anyone that ever tried here to say anything different other then Dale is guilty is all but gone, that includes me as swell, .... ok then Dale is guilty, the naysayers as you put it before are now defeated, got it. So now that we agree that Dale is guilty, then where did he hide the body? Where is Michelle Parker? Because you see, Dale or no Dale the real problem is finding this poor woman who's missing.

too true, it's why I and a lot of others just read now. It's really not worth posting anything.

500 posts in a row dales guilty blah, blah, blah, no new info. No new ideas. Nothing is allowed to be discussed or researched. They should just lock this whole thread down until her body is found or dsjr is charged.

Did it ever occur to the "naysayers" that constantly coming on this victim friendly board to ,at this point as I see it, blatantly defend Dale, (while pretending not to do just that) is what is distracting from anybody on either side posting any new info?

I have seen constant baiting and absolutely nothing offered by Dale's defenders to actually add anything on how to find Michelle, on who else could have possibly hurt her if not Dale. Unless of course, you count disparaging her as "research" and "discussing new info." I certainly don't. That is why we are going around and around...nothing plausible or based in fact is being offered. Nothing.

This blind defense of Dale has distracted everybody from picking through available information to answer your question "Where is Michelle?". Nobody was trying to "defeat" people with a differing opinion. People were simply defending Michelle. As they should.

Did it ever occur to the "naysayers" that constantly coming on this victim friendly board to ,at this point as I see it, blatantly defend Dale, (while pretending not to do just that) is what is distracting from anybody on either side posting any new info?

I have seen constant baiting and absolutely nothing offered by Dale's defenders to actually add anything on how to find Michelle, on who else could have possibly hurt her if not Dale. Unless you count disparaging her as "research" and "new info." I certainly don't. That is why we are going around and around...nothing is being offered.

This blind defense of Dale has distracted everybody from picking through available information to answer your question "Where is Michelle?". Nobody was trying to "defeat" people with a differing opinion. People were simply defending Michelle. As they should.

I have given up (not enough time in a day for me) pointing out the inherent contradictions that IMO come with trying to find a particular person guilty of a crime when the police, who presumably have more evidence, are not able to (to this date anyway). I have joined the ranks of those who read and remain silent on the single issue of Dale's guilt until, the body is found and/or the police charge DS with MP's disappearance. I do regret however that you feel that if me or others express skepticism here and there or everywhere about Dale's guilt, that means we are defending Dale or that doing so has no place in an issue such as this or even that we have not as much compassion for the victim as everybody else.

And here`s the reality. Matt Zarrell, isn`t it true that cops are saying, yes, that`s all fine, well and good, but we can`t confirm what time the ex got to his parents` house, if he got there at 4:30, or if he stayed there. How do we know he didn`t dump the twins and take off to go hide the body? I mean, he has been named the prime suspect, has he not, Zarrell?

MATT ZARRELL, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: Yes, you`re right, Nancy. And one interesting point here is the only person that could possibly back that statement up would be his own parents, so you have to wonder whether that information`s going to be completely credible. Who else can back it up? Another significance here, Nancy, is to get from his house to his parents` house, one of the routes he would have possibly taken was a toll road. So we wonder is, was he caught on surveillance? Is there video that could back up his claims?

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1111/30/ng.01.html

Sorry don't remember who was looking for this.

Listening to the podcast again:

The caller's sister saw SR's Hummer with the boat attached to it.

With this LK Ellenor search going on we hope they took the tip. (she doesn't say the tip is, they saw Sr and his boat on Lake Ellenor)

The podcast doesn't state he went fishing on Lake Ellenor.

And because Vibert said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by vibert View Post
yes, but regardless of whether he was fishing or not r whether he was caught on vid or not, we already knew that he took the boat out. The lake where he was has been searched so what is the significance?

I am asking for a link to the lake where Dale Sr. was , since I do not know what lake he went to and can't find any info on it.

TIA

jmo

There were a number of videos of the search of Lake Ellenor, which is the lake being searched on 12/16 which is the date of the Buckethead podcast. There is NO video that I am aware of that links Papa Dale to ANY specific lake. The only link I am aware of is the audio Buckethead tape and those speaking don't know if the surveillence video that puts Papa Dale and his boat together lead to Lake Ellenor or not.

Looking at Google maps, it doesn't look to me like someplace I would use my boat to deposit Michelle. I'd drive right by and launch into Conway from the Perkins Road site.

Just moo, but then I'm not a murderer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member