FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #24

If the neighbor's video showed Michelle's hummer coming in; wouldn't it also show if Dale's parent's or parent came in that day? They have never said (MSM) if he was alone that day. I only question this, because if he killed her there, & he was alone, then he has to take the kids first to the parents house, leaving Michelle there and the hummer. So the route on a map would be a bit different and the timing of events. There would be backtracking to the condo to get the hummer and body. At this point he needs help because of driving two vehicles and getting back home to the condo. This could explain some of the pings in different locations.

There are 2 entrances to the condo. They may have used the other entrance that the camera is not focused on. OR they could've parked in visitor parking at the Clubhouse/Pool and walked to the condo.

AND if LE doesn't have the Hummer on video leaving, it may have been because it went out the other entrance also. jmo

Well I am thinking one person took the cell, rode around so it pinged places and then tossed it while going over the bridge and the other person took the hummer and body and disposed of them and got a ride home from that other party. JMO

Well I am thinking one person took the cell, rode around so it pinged places and then tossed it while going over the bridge and the other person took the hummer and body and disposed of them and got a ride home from that other party. JMO

Yep, that sounds about right, except we only have 2 pings, and then powering down at 8:01 pm

I know things look way different on the ground as opposed to looking at stuff on Google Earth, but going N on Vineland it turns into Burton Blvd. I only see one area that is secluded and it is on the right side of Burton where you come up on Roseboro street. There are lots with woods behind them, one sticks out for me and that is Dr Smith Neighborhood Center. Is any of this accessible at night, like between the hours of 5-9pm? The JJ Parkway is behind this area too.

I went to their site and the parks are open from 6-9 pm.

Do you think these are meant to throw the search off?

No, I think the person who had the phone didn't even think about pings and such. I also think they screwed up when they sent the Waterford text. jmo

I know things look way different on the ground as opposed to looking at stuff on Google Earth, but going N on Vineland it turns into Burton Blvd. I only see one area that is secluded and it is on the right side of Burton where you come up on Roseboro street. There are lots with woods behind them, one sticks out for me and that is Dr Smith Neighborhood Center. Is any of this accessible at night, like between the hours of 5-9pm? The JJ Parkway is behind this area too.

I went to their site and the parks are open from 6-9 pm.

Well if you keep going on Bruton Blvd until Columbia St, go west to S Ivey Lane and then north to College Dr you will get to the south end of the undeveloped property where Sr owns the lot. And College Dr in that area is not only secluded by that property it also appears to be used as a garbage dump. On the google maps taken in April 2011, there are visable garbage bags and old tires just dumped over the fence on either side of the road. And access to the property either over the fence or at either end of the fence line. And that is the part of the property that he does not own. This area should be searched if it hasn't been already. And of course the part of the property that he does own which appears from maps to be treed and overgrown with vegetation.

https://maps.google.ca/maps?q=4592+...States&t=h&z=19&panoid=Hg7u21vnNZQJflCaI4qx0A

MOO

No, I think the person who had the phone didn't even think about pings and such. I also think they screwed up when they sent the Waterford text. jmo

Well they had to send something. Dustin was asking "Where R U?" It was way too early for them to start to panic. Things needed to be taken care of.

MOO

Lots of industry north on Vineland Dr as well. With a lot of open garbage bins. I'd never rule out the possibility that she was thrown out like trash. Especially if this was personal and done out of anger. Not sure how much of and what landfills may have been checked though. There is a very large area for possibilities in this case.

MOO

Well if you keep going on Bruton Blvd until Columbia St, go west to S Ivey Lane and then north to College Dr you will get to the south end of the undeveloped property where Sr owns the lot. And College Dr in that area is not only secluded by that property it also appears to be used as a garbage dump. On the google maps taken in April 2011, there are visable garbage bags and old tires just dumped over the fence on either side of the road. And access to the property either over the fence or at either end of the fence line. And that is the part of the property that he does not own. This area should be searched if it hasn't been already. And of course the part of the property that he does own which appears from maps to be treed and overgrown with vegetation.

https://maps.google.ca/maps?q=4592+...States&t=h&z=19&panoid=Hg7u21vnNZQJflCaI4qx0A

MOO

Given what we know now ( the direction of the hummer on Vineland) this should have been searched a long time ago.

Given what we know now ( the direction of the hummer on Vineland) this should have been searched a long time ago.

You'd certainly think so wouldn't you? But if it was done, it was done very quietly because the media have never reported on any search in that area, LE or family. It is technically private property so I'm not sure how that would affect a search.

MOO

You'd certainly think so wouldn't you? But if it was done, it was done very quietly because the media have never reported on any search in that area, LE or family. It is technically private property so I'm not sure how that would affect a search.

MOO

I remember this being mention, the private property. did anyone check on the property appraiser's site to see who owns the lots running up that fenced area? I bet they would consent to a search of the area. Putting the body on land you own is a catch 22; if it is search with a warrant, you go to jail if the body in found on your land, but you have to risk that. But putting it somewhere else, and it is found, at least it does not incriminate you. What is the more likely do you think.

There are 2 entrances to the condo. They may have used the other entrance that the camera is not focused on. OR they could've parked in visitor parking at the Clubhouse/Pool and walked to the condo.

AND if LE doesn't have the Hummer on video leaving, it may have been because it went out the other entrance also. jmo

I agree. When I was in Dale's condo complex I
saw quite a few residents who had cameras but couldn't tell how recently they had been installed. The security cameras for the complex IIRC were not working....go figure. Some security, right? Still you would think someone had something on camera....

I am not a religious person, but I do believe that the Universe works to unearth secrets and things don't stay hidden forever. I think the people here that keep looking and talking about Michelle is a form of prayer or asking for the truth to come to light. So even if our ideas clash, keep talking and thinking about her and where she could be, just maybe you will persuade the truth to come into the Light. That's all :blushing:

Now who do we think is the dumber criminal? The pot smoking weed growing dad or the dishonorably discharged woman abusing son? Who do we think messed up with the text?

Lots of industry north on Vineland Dr as well. With a lot of open garbage bins. I'd never rule out the possibility that she was thrown out like trash. Especially if this was personal and done out of anger. Not sure how much of and what landfills may have been checked though. There is a very large area for possibilities in this case.

MOO

I agree....lots of possibilities. Yet I still believe with all my heart that Tamara, Dale Jr, and Sr still worry that Michelle may be found which gives me hope we get closer to the truth and finding Michelle with each passing day. Where is our beloved Michelle? What did the smiths do with you?

I remember this being mention, the private property. did anyone check on the property appraiser's site to see who owns the lots running up that fenced area? I bet they would consent to a search of the area. Putting the body on land you own is a catch 22; if it is search with a warrant, you go to jail if the body in found on your land, but you have to risk that. But putting it somewhere else, and it is found, at least it does not incriminate you. What is the more likely do you think.

I believe most of the area is owned by the developer Mission Hills Estates LLC and has not been sold. And we've had cases on here where a body was hidden on land owned by the perpetrator or their family and I believe I can recall at least one where the body was moved from that land as well.

MOO

Now who do we think is the dumber criminal? The pot smoking weed growing dad or the dishonorably discharged woman abusing son? Who do we think messed up with the text?

I think and this is jmo it was the ddwas. Because, he said Michelle was going shopping. And Waterford is a shopping area and I don't think the pswgd would take the time to respond.

I think and this is jmo it was the ddwas. Because, he said Michelle was going shopping. And Waterford is a shopping area and I don't think the pswgd would take the time to respond.

I would agree with you Sparky! Now in spotting a liar, they often have inconsistencies and build their LIES around reality. If we look at Dale's story IMO we see LIES built around reality and that is probably why he cannot and will not take a LDT. He has much more to LOSE than gain....

Dale told LE Michelle said she was "going shopping" which lines up with the "Waterford" text. Dale says Michelle arrived around 4:00, stayed for about 10 minutes and left at 4:10 which again lines up with the 4:26 text of "Waterford". This fabrication was most likely based on that which he NEEDED to be true for an alibi. However when we examine reality....the truth begins to surface.

His story holds water and probably would have worked if not for that pesky neighbor's video camera capturing Michelle arriving a whole 42 MINS before Dale's story begins....IMO the liar got caught in his lies then NEEDED an attorney to weasel his way out of his web!

IMO Dale messed up and revealed information that implicated himself in the crime. He knew about that text and thus told a story to back up reality. In lies there is often a little bit of truth to it so we can probably gain some nuggets from Dale's series of lies. JMO

So 42 minutes are missing from Dale's day. Oh where oh where did those minutes go?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayjay90
Back