FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #24

If I'm not mistaken, I believe Greenwood is fenced and gated. Jmo

I know it has a fence around it, but it is not much of a fence. I found a cool video of it on youtube and place is awesome and they do midnight tours each month.

I haven't see you in a while....hope you are ok....:drumroll:

I'm here and I'm reading everyone's posts everyday in the hope that I get the news that Michelle has been found. Thank you for your concern Jazz.

I'm here and I'm reading everyone's posts everyday in the hope that I get the news that Michelle has been found. Thank you for your concern Jazz.

Glad to hear you are ok!!! With thanksgiving coming and going, I had some time to watch the "Sound of Music" and think of a few of my favorite things.....BUT there was still emptiness and sorrow because Michelle hasn't been found! One day my friend....you and I will be able to find some peace knowing there has been closure for Michelle's family. I pray that day comes SOONER rather than later. 11/17/11 will not be forgotten!!! NGU

This is a spot of high interest just a few miles from Rose blvd with easy in, easy out access.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 83
this is the video I found of Greenwood, listen to the music and watch the photos, this is why we come here, to give Michelle a place to rest. Her family needs a place to go pray and mourn and grieve this tremendous loss. I throw these places out in a hope of hitting on something. I looked at it in GE and it is so different on the ground.

Greenwood Cemetery Orlando Florida - YouTube

This is a spot of high interest just a few miles from Rose blvd with easy in, easy out access.

If you google Sr home on Rose he has TWO boat in the back yard....do you remember if that was the case when Michelle went missing?

One is a jon boat or bass boat and the other looks like a larger boat for maybe near shore fishing in the gulf?

If he was in the little boat....he might could launch it in more places than the larger boat....

I just cant remember if he had one or two....at the time Michelle went missing.

I looked at it also using GE... lake Mann its straight north of where the Hummer was seen at the red light....

If you google Sr home on Rose he has TWO boat in the back yard....do you remember if that was the case when Michelle went missing?

One is a jon boat or bass boat and the other looks like a larger boat for maybe near shore fishing in the gulf?

If he was in the little boat....he might could launch it in more places than the larger boat....

I just cant remember if he had one or two....at the time Michelle went missing.

As I recall there was one boat in the back yard. There were several trucks and cars, and I think on hummer in the front yard. It was not Michelle's hummer, we discussed it here. The early threads may have a screen shot of the yard at the time of her disappearance.

If you search in GE there is a little clock on the tool bar and it will take you back in time if you click on it. You will see a bar with lines, each line indicates a date that GE took pictures, so you can go back to 2011 and see what the yard looked like.

As I recall there was one boat in the back yard. There were several trucks and cars, and I think on hummer in the front yard. It was not Michelle's hummer, we discussed it here. The early threads may have a screen shot of the yard at the time of her disappearance.

If you search in GE there is a little clock on the tool bar and it will take you back in time if you click on it. You will see a bar with lines, each line indicates a date that GE took pictures, so you can go back to 2011 and see what the yard looked like.

Thank you...I didnt know how to get a past look at google earth...I'll go check it out.

Attachments

• rose blvd.bmp
    337.6 KB · Views: 65
Ok it looks like there are two boats now when compared to this photo in 2011

If he owned that boat when Michelle went missing....where was it?

I could not get google earth to work for me...could someone look and see when that little blue boat appears in their back yard?

You can see it (or a different smaller boat next to the bigger one) on 5/1/2010. It is probably there in earlier images dating back several years but the resolution is poor. Not that I believe the small boat is a decent clue of anything.

What is the address of the other properties owned by Sr? I could take a comparison between the earlier images and now.

You can see it (or a different smaller boat next to the bigger one) on 5/1/2010. It is probably there in earlier images dating back several years but the resolution is poor. Not that I believe the small boat is a decent clue of anything.

What is the address of the other properties owned by Sr? I could take a comparison between the earlier images and now.

I finally got google earth to work for me....installing it helped LOL
I see a date of 1/3/2012 and the blue boat is there....but the pic on the above post does not show the blue boat.

OK then if he owned that boat and it wasnt kept in the back yard as per the photo we have above....where was it?

The lot is on mission road...

I finally got google earth to work for me....installing it helped LOL
I see a date of 1/3/2012 and the blue boat is there....but the pic on the above post does not show the blue boat.

OK then if he owned that boat and it wasnt kept in the back yard as per the photo we have above....where was it?

The lot is on mission road...
I can see a blue boat to the left of the "big" boat in the picture above and on current Google Earth photos starting 1/3/2012, and to the right in the 12/30/2010 and 5/1/2010 Google Earth photos. It looks like its in the exact same spot in those two. You can see it to the right in a Google street view from March of 2011 (No specific day given).

there is also an image on 11/11/11 that is a Sunday, but the resolution is so poor I can't tell if it is a boat or not. I can see the large one, but not sure if the other thing is a boat or car or truck. But a Sunday would be a great boating day and if you could find it at a harbor on 11/11/11 you may have a clue as to where they do the fishing....

there is also an image on 11/11/11 that is a Sunday, but the resolution is so poor I can't tell if it is a boat or not. I can see the large one, but not sure if the other thing is a boat or car or truck. But a Sunday would be a great boating day and if you could find it at a harbor on 11/11/11 you may have a clue as to where they do the fishing....

IMO, with the immediate LE involvement I can't believe that any known suspects or their friends / family members were moving anything on Sunday. I worry that LE may be withholding evidence in hopes of finding a body to bolster their case at this point. The 8 pm sighting of the Hummer seems like an obvious thing that should have been released a few months afterwards, not years later. If they held on to that for so long, then what else do they have?

IMO, with the immediate LE involvement I can't believe that any known suspects or their friends / family members were moving anything on Sunday. I worry that LE may be withholding evidence in hopes of finding a body to bolster their case at this point. The 8 pm sighting of the Hummer seems like an obvious thing that should have been released a few months afterwards, not years later. If they held on to that for so long, then what else do they have?

Michelle went missing 6 days LATER, I am thinking IF they were to have taken the boats out prior, they may be on GE and that could tell us where she may have been taken IF they used the boat. I am not sure they did, only because of the work involved and risk to transport someone in a boat or even being seen that day taking it out or hauling behind a truck. But if the theory is correct, we don't know where they too that boat; I thought this might help. And I agree, holding onto that video so long makes it hard for anyone to come forward now.

Now that Dale is back in town for the holidays it seems as good a time as any to check out a few hot spots!!!! Where did he hide Michelle? Rode by his condo today. Seems there a quite a few MORE cameras in his complex....figures!

Maybe if Dale has too much to drink or gets too high during the holidays he MIGHT slip up. Or has he FINALLY gone to REHAB or AA? Who am I kidding?

I betcha he is still DOUBLE fisting the drinks. A zebra can't change his stripes....

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justiceskrs
Back