FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #24

Merry Christmas, Michelle, wherever you are. Praying that you be found soon.

Merry Christmas to Michelle and her family, and to all that post here. Keep her flame going, I am sad to see her in this thread, wish she would have come home by now.

Michelle where did Dale Smith hide you? We MISS you!!! Let. 2014 be the year you are FOUND....NGU!

Happy Birthday Michelle!

Someone out there knows were Michelle is. Her children, family and friends need her to come home. Why would you keep this information from us? It's time to tell the truth. Please reach deep into your heart and give the info that's needed to bring her home to her children. They don't need to suffer any longer. I beg of you, Please call Crimeline, no one has to know who you are. 1-800-423-8477 http://www.cfcrimeline.com

Aww thanks for reminding us it is her birthday! Happy Birthday Michelle!

Happy Birthday, Michelle. You are greatly missed and thought of every single day. :Happybirthday: :(

NGU!!!

**^^Above is an updated version of our timeline..Please post repliesletting me know any additional times/events that I need to put in..or any mistakes/wrong/incorrect info that I need to edit/correct/omit ^^**

Great work, thank you!

The link to the article quoting Dale's facebook page is broken. Here is the correct link:
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...o-police-homicide-detectives-megacon-facebook

I found this part interesting:

Less than a month after the twins' first birthday in 2009, Parker moved her children out of Smith's home and back to her mother's house in Geneva. Later that year, she sought protection from Smith after she claimed he broke out the passenger window in her car.

During the argument, Smith held their then-15-month-old daughter and, according to court records, shouted at Parker: "Your day is coming."

Happy Birthday Michelle. Another sad anniversary for her family to endure without her or the twins. Do they even know that today is their mother's birthday? I know her oldest son must. So sad. Still waiting on justice for you Michelle. And hoping that someone will do the right thing and put an end to your family's suffering.

Does anyone have DS's old facebook url(s?) handy? I have changed computers in the time that Michelle has been missing and haven't transferred stuff over yet. :( TIA!

Prayers today for Michelle, on her birthday... :rose:

Such a heartbreaking msg from her oldest son to her page via Facebook wishing her a happy birthday that I just saw on the Michelle Parker missing FB page. My heart breaks for Michelle and her family. There are so many missing but this case has just stuck with me like glue.

Hi all this Thursday 9pm eastern time on Spreecast, Michelles step mom will be with Jon Leibermans spreecast - victims voice
As soon a I get link will put it here

Regarding the spreecast not this week but next one again on Thursday at 9pm EST
The chat starts 30 minutes before the show

Thanks Thor

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads