FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #24

Still wishing you home, Michelle.

Oh, same here! Michelle is never far from my mind. I only check in occasionally but have followed since day 1. It just breaks my heart that Michelle hasn't been brought home. I just have to keep faith that it will happen and someone will finally go down. :please:

Hello gang! I've missed you! Been busy with the grand kids....knitting...and life as we know it.

While my knitting group was conducting some additional web research on Michelle's case.....we found an interesting yet startling confession that Dale made just 4 days after Michelle's murder IMO. What a coincidence!!!

Y'all will find this VERY interesting. Check out the date and time of Dale's suggestion that we should all be able to.... well you have to see the picture to believe it. ALL JMO.

NGU!!!!!!

Attachments

• dale confession.jpg
    dale confession.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 228
Hello gang! I've missed you! Been busy with the grand kids....knitting...and life as we know it.

While my knitting group was conducting some additional web research on Michelle's case.....we found an interesting yet startling confession that Dale made just 4 days after Michelle's murder IMO. What a coincidence!!!

Y'all will find this VERY interesting. Check out the date and time of Dale's suggestion that we should all be able to.... well you have to see the picture to believe it. ALL JMO.

NGU!!!!!!

And someone actually clicked like! I wonder what he thinks should happened to some one that kills 2 people in their lifetime.

NGU!!!!!!

BBM
I see a date of 11/21/2010 for his post remark. Didn't Michelle go missing 11/17/2011?

BBM
I see a date of 11/21/2010 for his post remark. Didn't Michelle go missing 11/17/2011?

I do not mean to sound rude but IMO the date does not matter it is more what he said. I mean who says that? which is a rhetorical question. A sane person does not say that.

STEWART, YVONNE vs. SMITH, DALE, II

Case Type: CA - Negligence Other
Date Filed: 03/07/2013
Judicial Officer: Kest, John Marshall
Uniform Case Number: 482013CA003489A001OX

Defendant SMITH, DALE, II

Plaintiff STEWART, YVONNE Personal Representative THE ESTATE OF MICHELLE PARKER

OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS

04/02/2014 Amended Notice of Hearing on 05/07/2014 at 9:45 AM

04/01/2014 Motion for Protective Order
SENT TO JUDGE
03/28/2014 Notice of Hearing
05/07/2014 9:45 A.M.
04/06/2013 Motion to Dismiss
03/26/2013 Summons Returned Served
03/12/2013 Summons Issued Electronically as to
Summons Issued Electronically as to
03/07/2013 Case Initiated
03/07/2013 Civil Cover Sheet
CIVIL COVER SHEET
03/07/2013 Complaint
COMPLAINT
03/07/2013 Exhibits in Support of
COMPLAINT

STEWART, YVONNE vs. SMITH, DALE, II

Case Type: CA - Negligence Other
Date Filed: 03/07/2013
Judicial Officer: Kest, John Marshall
Uniform Case Number: 482013CA003489A001OX

Defendant SMITH, DALE, II

Plaintiff STEWART, YVONNE Personal Representative THE ESTATE OF MICHELLE PARKER

OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS

04/02/2014 Amended Notice of Hearing on 05/07/2014 at 9:45 AM

04/01/2014 Motion for Protective Order
SENT TO JUDGE
03/28/2014 Notice of Hearing
05/07/2014 9:45 A.M.
04/06/2013 Motion to Dismiss
03/26/2013 Summons Returned Served
03/12/2013 Summons Issued Electronically as to
Summons Issued Electronically as to
03/07/2013 Case Initiated
03/07/2013 Civil Cover Sheet
CIVIL COVER SHEET
03/07/2013 Complaint
COMPLAINT
03/07/2013 Exhibits in Support of
COMPLAINT

Well, this should be interesting. I hope the hearing is televised, or at least covered well by MSM.

Still missing you, Michelle!

JMO

I do not mean to sound rude but IMO the date does not matter it is more what he said. I mean who says that? which is a rhetorical question. A sane person does not say that.

Who says that indeed when that person is known to have been involved in at least one murder. That one's on the books. He may not have been the one to actually pull the knife but he was there. At a reasonably young age. That should have formed an opinion of murder in his young mind. Most would be traumatized and absolutely against it, working for victim advocate type causes. I don't think that happened to him...at all. Instead he joined the Marines to learn how to kill with his bare hands, get outfitted with all kinds of weaponry and to be able to kill legally should he be called to duty. Unfortunately for him his drug peddling and wife beating got in the way of him ever seeing active duty. Although you'd never know it based on his bragging posts about his "military career". :rolleyes: I think he still had the itch to kill and it was on his mind all the time. I believe that he did kill someone one year after posting that. Hopefully for the children and any other women in his life it isn't still on his mind. Maybe that request for a protection order will rectify that problem...just in case.

MOO

If the lawsuit stands, Smith wants it put on hold until the criminal investigation is over so he won't have to choose between possibly incriminating himself and taking heat for pleading the Fifth Amendment.

http://m.wftv.com/news/news/local/michelle-parkers-mother-hopes-wrongful-death-suit-/nfmQn/

Dale Smith Jr, if you are not guilty, why are you worried about incriminating yourself or taking heat for pleading the 5th?

Interesting. He doesn't want to incriminate himself, eh? Very telling!!!

JMO

Ya know, if I were innocent I wouldn't be afraid to get on the stand and tell the truth.

C'mon Dale, man up! If you're innocent, prove it.

Ya know, if I were innocent I wouldn't be afraid to get on the stand and tell the truth.

C'mon Dale, man up! If you're innocent, prove it.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to prove something which is NOT true....IMO Dale KILLED our beloved Michelle so there is NO way he can prove he didn't do it!!!! Please....Please pray that the judge forces him to answer some questions. He KNOWS exactly what happened that day and needs to finally help Michelle's family get some answers. What happened that day? And where did he hide Michelle? Dale has been a coward for FAR too long....NOW is the time for him to admit what he did! All JMO

It is IMPOSSIBLE to prove something which is NOT true....IMO Dale KILLED our beloved Michelle so there is NO way he can prove he didn't do it!!!! Please....Please pray that the judge forces him to answer some questions. He KNOWS exactly what happened that day and needs to finally help Michelle's family get some answers. What happened that day? And where did he hide Michelle? Dale has been a coward for FAR too long....NOW is the time for him to admit what he did! All JMO

You hit the nail on the Head. He is a Coward. A Coward that couldn't even make it in the Military, a Coward that took the twins away from their Mother, brother, grandparents and family and moved them hundreds of miles away so there would be no access to them.

BTW the twins will be 6 this month!

Happy Birthday Twins! I Wish your Mom, brother and grandparents could celebrate your 6th Birthday with you. :Happybirthday::partyguy::bdscroll:

NGU!!!!!!

I guess since he didn't actually kill the kid (life guard) from Wet and Wild, (sorry I can't remember his name) or Shannon, Michelle was the one, even tho this was posted a year before she mysteriously disappeared. SMH jmo

A couple of more things.....

Dale Smith lives in TN. Wonder why it shows he has Homestead Exemption on his condo?

Hmmm....isn't that considered Homestead Exemption Fraud?

http://www.ocpafl.org/exemptions/hx_fraud.aspx

AND

Wonder why His Mother QC deeded the Rose Ave home over to Sr, (a home that was QC to her by, her Mother), right before this up coming hearing that Jr wants put on hold, for $42,600?

Search here to see doc. http://or.occompt.com/recorder/eagleweb/docSearch.jsp

Absolutely correct, Sparky. If he lives in TN, he can't have a homestead exemption here. Illegal. Unless, of course, the TN story is fake and he really does still live here? Hmmm.

I noticed that quitclaim deed too. Strange.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nursestump
Back