FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #24

I only recorded this part of the video. You'll have to turn your speakers up. Sorry the quality isn't very good. Give it a minute to load.

[video]http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii99/jrlgogators/IMG_0989.mp4][IMG[/video]

Michelle Parker case: Woman vanished four years ago

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-michelle-parker-missing-anniversary-20151116-story.html

On the anniversary of Parker going missing, Yvonne Stewart is filing the first grandparents' rights petition in Florida, legislation that Stewart fought to create.

"She single-handedly changed the law in Florida," said attorney Matt Morgan, whose office is representing Stewart in a civil lawsuit. "As a direct result of her efforts, Florida now allows grandparents to petition the courts for visitation."

It's been nearly three years since Stewart has seen her grandchildren, who reside with Parker's ex- fiancé Dale Smith, the only person of interest in Parker's case. He has not been charged with a crime, but is the defendant in a wrongful-death suit.

I know it is not the victory complete, but this is surely a victory for so many grandparents all over FL. Thank you Yvonne for all your hard work, you are a hero for getting this law passed. Still praying you get to bring Michelle home and give her the resting place she deserves. Can't wait to read about your reunion with the twins, it will be an awesome day for you and your family. Good luck and thank you!

I can't believe it's been 4 years since Michelle was taken from her children and family. I also can't believe the prime suspect in her disappearance/murder is still walking free among us and raising their children. I, for one, have not forgotten about Michelle and still expect an eventual arrest in this case.

In the meantime, her family has the right to see the twins now so it's time to make that happen.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/michelle-parkers-mom-fights-to-see-grandchildren/36493304

I don't know what happened with the live stream. I did catch Belivn Perry on TV say the papers were filed at 11:21 to petition the court for visitation. YS was sitting next to him. They said more at 4pm.

I can't believe it's been 4 years since Michelle was taken from her children and family. I also can't believe the prime suspect in her disappearance/murder is still walking free among us and raising their children. I, for one, have not forgotten about Michelle and still expect an eventual arrest in this case.

In the meantime, her family has the right to see the twins now so it's time to make that happen.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/michelle-parkers-mom-fights-to-see-grandchildren/36493304

Amen to that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Missing woman's ex-fiance to be deposed in wrongful death suit, judge says

http://www.wftv.com/news/local/miss...d-in-wrongful-death-suit-judge-says/173151040
Well shoot. I was hoping pleading the 5th wouldn't be a choice but the article indicates Dale will be doing just that, which is what I figured and yeah it's his right but I was hoping he'd not be able to just plead the fifth.

Also the article states she dropped 3 kids off with him that day but it was just the twins.

Come on let's give Michelle and her family some closure!

I remember early in the case...I said Michele knew that Dale liked to swing both ways. He dated men and women and that might have gotten her killed because I suspected Shelly was gonna tell people Dale was gay...and in the court case deposition he admitted to "alone time" with a transvestite. So Dale does like men too. Good to see my "hunch" was right. NGU!

I remember early in the case...I said Michele knew that Dale liked to swing both ways. He dated men and women and that might have gotten her killed because I suspected Shelly was gonna tell people Dale was gay...and in the court case deposition he admitted to "alone time" with a transvestite. So Dale does like men too. Good to see my "hunch" was right. NGU!

Yes, the deposition questions (and some answers) are quite eye opening. https://myeclerk.myorangeclerk.com/Cases/Search

Go to the 2013 case between YS and DSJr (2013-CA-003489-0) and click on the 35 page document to read. It appears he did have a "friendship" with at least one transgender person that Michelle questioned and they fought about.

After reading the 35 page document he sure did a lot of talking about absolutely nothing. I hope they compel him to answer those questions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

After reading the 35 page document he sure did a lot of talking about absolutely nothing. I hope they compel him to answer those questions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I found it interesting that Dale was having relations with a transvestite...probably didn't want his military buddies to know about that. Whoops!

Also those who have nothing to hide...hide nothing. How many times did Dale plead the 5th? If you are innocent...how can you incriminate yourself? Everyone knows Dale did it and unfortunately he has gotten away with murder. He will pay for his crime someday. NGU! Shelly we miss you!

I think he's likely guilty, but not sure I agree with the idea being tossed around that his alleged sexuality was the motive. Dale is a very unlikable person already; the ongoing efforts to paint his every interest to fit some evil persona is just disturbing, though. I realize I protest for naught. My guess is he had plenty of motive and while the possible genders of those he may or may not have slept with might have played a part, I'd like to see more evidence of that perhaps instead of it just being used to insult Dale.

Did it occur to anyone that maybe Michelle was threatening to out him and it wasn't true? Or that transvestites are people who have human needs and feelings and I'm not sure why it's automatically considered something that is "okay" to disparage?

In any case, this entire situation is just so sad. At the beginning, I really did not think this case would be "open" this long! It's awful to think about how horrifying this has been for her family... So many years now and no relief in sight... I'm starting to think there will never be justice or a proper burial for Michelle. :(

I think he's likely guilty, but not sure I agree with the idea being tossed around that his alleged sexuality was the motive. Dale is a very unlikable person already; the ongoing efforts to paint his every interest to fit some evil persona is just disturbing, though. I realize I protest for naught. My guess is he had plenty of motive and while the possible genders of those he may or may not have slept with might have played a part, I'd like to see more evidence of that perhaps instead of it just being used to insult Dale.

Did it occur to anyone that maybe Michelle was threatening to out him and it wasn't true? Or that transvestites are people who have human needs and feelings and I'm not sure why it's automatically considered something that is "okay" to disparage?

In any case, this entire situation is just so sad. At the beginning, I really did not think this case would be "open" this long! It's awful to think about how horrifying this has been for her family... So many years now and no relief in sight... I'm starting to think there will never be justice or a proper burial for Michelle. :(

Oh I wasn't insulting Dale. You will notice in the airing of the PC episode...Michelle made reference to Dale contacting men and women on Craig's List. I believe it is quite possible that set him off in a rage.

Remember Dale did not see the entire edited version until it aired on the very same day...Michelle disappeared. Why that day? IMO...something set him off and I happen to believe it was exposing his bi-sexuality. He likes men and women, so what? It's just he wasn't out of the closet...now he is after his deposition.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nursestump
Back