FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Michelle is found today, it will be hard for me not to view it as her momma-bear spirit coming back to say "Oh no you do NOT" to the system that gave her babies back to DS.

And the judge in all it's infinite wisdom......just sent the twins back to these people.

What does SSS stand for?

I'm probably going to feel really stupid when I get the answer

Yes, hubby, I was surprised you came home for lunch.....uuggggghhhhhh!

....you know when I miss something here, I realize it's not the same to read it later rather then go through it in real time with my WS friends...seems as if I'm missing a bit of my support system somehow...

that being said....I can not for the life of me believe the judge allowed the kids to be returned to their father....sorry little late on the subject...but wow!

So, if Sr. had a role in this, I wonder if it was planned...like Summer Inman. Oddly, in Summer's case, the father and son were Sr. and Jr. too. What broke Summer's case was the wife/mom (she participated though). Soo....I'm wondering if someone else in DS Sr.'s house knows something.

Opening up a new thread so get ready to move over, please.

I will give you guys a couple of minutes to gather your things. ;)

So, if Sr. had a role in this, I wonder if it was planned...like Summer Inman. Oddly, in Summer's case, the father and son were Sr. and Jr. too. What broke Summer's case was the wife/mom (she participated though). Soo....I'm wondering if someone else in DS Sr.'s house knows something.

If both Jr. and Sr. had something to do with this I am 100% certain that other people close to them knows as well. When you live with someone or have a close relation with someone, it is usually very easy to pick up on "off" signals.

Is it possible that Michelle threatened Jr with a custody action and Sr would particpate for that reason? This custody thing seemed to rally all of them.

And that lil tidbit (DS1 going in his boat) solidifies premed in my mind. And all the status updates that would give him an alibi (oh, im off to work today lalala hope they find michelle lalala). I'm taking a time out before I get one thrown at me.

A local talk radio station here in town has been covering this from the start, helping the family. They've had them on several times, and have brought the case up every day (they also assisted with tracy ocasio , caylee anthony, etc)

A caller phoned in, and said they were a family friend of the smiths from years past- they had seen dale , with his boat at the lake the day after she disappeared- and that it was confirmed from a neighbor's security camera as well that he had loaded his boat up and left.

and this wasnt previously reported because .. .. .. .. ..?

I really hope they find her today!!! Think they will?

God I sure hope so. I have to have hope that LE has solid info with the amount of resouces they brought to this search.

tehtehtehteh - take a nap

the mother of my grandchildren is missing...

I think I will load up my boat and take it for a ride (near the area where her phone last pinged)

riiiiiiiight

Couldn't be him *rolls eys* he was working, isn't that what he said?
He hurt MS, he'll hurt those children, I suspect he'll take the easy way out...

Opening up a new thread so get ready to move over, please.

I will give you guys a couple of minutes to gather your things. ;)

Thread #5

Scoot on over, please. Locking this one.

PattyG, would you be so kind as to repost your youtube links on the new thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther