FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
they are really focused on the sidewalk that goes directly from condo parking lot to the lake/little dock

it seems so....wonder why?...did we ever find out if DSsr took his boat out the day after MP went missing?

Trash trucks coming to empty the trash bins outside of the condo.

I saw the trash trucks too. It's a Thursday, same as the day Michelle Disappeared.

In all fairness, I see only an elderly man trying to walk to his car with dozens of reporters shoving mics in his face and asking him stupid questions. Nothing scary at all about him. He seems to be just an old farmer-type... not highly educated, just very plain spoken.. not really enjoying being hounded.
Now, if he had grabbed hold of the camera and threw it at one of those reporters, I would say he was scary. He was pretty calm even though you could tell it was annoying. That's not to say he is completely innocent, but come on... those questions were absurd. "Are you sad that Michelle might be dead?" Good grief!!

I saw an 'eldery' man trying to be hip by wearing an 'earring' & keeping his hair way too long for someone his age..He was also dressed very inappropriately for a court hearing. imho All of this is not typical where I come from so I do have a problem relating to his personna..Many called him a "redneck" but that's someone/something I don't know that much about but I personally don't care for his 'style'..That includes his behavior that I found to be obnoxious & reeked of him being a 'smart-arse'..I get the media was hounding him & did go overboard with some of their Qs/comments but he def didn't appear to be taking this situation too seriously which is my main complaint..How can he possibly not? :crazy:

The chopper panned over to two LEO's standing outside an office building to the right of the complex. Now it's panning around the complex. I don't see anyone on the ground, though, except the two LEO's. Does anyone else see searchers ?

New thread opening in 2 minutes.

Gather all your belongings and get ready to hop on the new link.

The chopper panned over to two LEO's standing outside an office building to the right of the complex. Now it's panning around the complex. I don't see anyone on the ground, though, except the two LEO's. Does anyone else see searchers ?

Nope. Was wondering the same thing. Where are the searchers? Did they leave?

I think the 2 LEO's are there just to keep people away. I've seen searchers but not for awhile. I think there under the tree cover.

I wonder when and where TES will search?

Sorry to just jump in here but I had a thought:

Would a new boyfriend of a month be upset to hear what DS had to say about the contents of the texts?

In this picture from the day after her disappearance he has fresh marks on his hands and arms including one on his finger that looks like a fingernail gouge.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/os-missing-michelle-parker-orlando-pictures,0,4477590.photogallery

Its 39 in the slide show if the link doesn’t take you right to the picture.

His eyes are deep red not just bloodshot from crying.

In this article he says that MP had already let off the children when he got the text:

Mitchell said he last had contact with Parker after she dropped off her three-year-old twins at her ex-boyfriend’s home.

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2011/11/23/police-seek-info-missing-moms-necklace

Not sleuthing him but he has a least one prison looking tat.

Here is a picture of him looking fine which is later on since the command center is all set up.

He has recovered and looks normal which it would seem would be the other way around he would deteriorate as shock wore off and reality set in.

He looked rough that next morning and looks fine now. It doesn’t even look like the same person.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/november/348322/Necklace-of-missing-mom-Michelle-Parker-may-be-key-evidence

He says
“Me being who I am, I want to be there for her, and I feel helpless, and it's the worst feeling in the world."

Guess he just means me, being the gallant sort, me being the boyfriend, or maybe he works as a first responder?

I know, I know, DS is the logical and obvious choice as a perp but, imo, there is also another person who would have had an interest in what DS had to say.

Obviously LE has good reason to name DS a suspect based on, I am guessing, the neighbors surveillance footage.

DS just seems so vain that any negative from the PC would go right over his head.

All Imo

According to heli, they found raised ground this a.m. That is why there is crime scene tape.

area of concern being watched by two LEOs (guarding it) crime scene tape up per heli guy

According to heli, they found raised ground this a.m. That is why there is crime scene tape.

Yep and where the 2 leo's are is where they found the " raised dirt" but the search has moved on to the Condo leaving only 2 searchers at the building location where the leo's are.

heli guy also said that the searchers are searching in a counterclockwise fashion around lake E

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500