FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
whew, made it through Dallas, lol.....Please don't shoot me for asking for a brief recap?

We still need you to go take a nap, teh. :( But are very thankful you made it back in one piece!

Now, go sleep. Please.

the searchers are in formation (very military like... national guard?)

That is what appears to be...what branch though?
And what is the large white pole/stick one is carrying.

Any idea where they are headed to?

they are back at the cars now.... looks like an AAR

(teh, are you still driving and droiding or did you make it back safe??? if so... do what ynot said)

I've been out all day.... where is this live feed from?
It's the same lake as yesterday. Lake Ellenor, they are going around the lake counter clock wise. They were really focused on a Condo area this am and an area that had "raised dirt" that didn't turn up anything according to media.

Just got back, in laws decided to drop in and say Hi! I was trying to figure out a polite way to say "this really isn't a good time. I'm searching the Lake right now"

Couldn't find the right words though with out sounding crazy:crazy:

22 persons gathered around what looks to be a pickup truck with a hard shell over the back (not a camper). Back cover of truck is raised, and to the right of the truck as you view it onscreen there is a large squarish object covered in white.

ETA: It's a cooler (the white squarish object)--just saw someone raise the lid. LOL now two guys are carrying it to a squad car. :crazy:

they are back at the cars now.... looks like an AAR

(teh, are you still driving and droiding or did you make it back safe??? if so... do what ynot said)

mr. teh made me put the droid down, he said I was saying some very unlady like things... :blushing: We made it to the hotel so I'm on my lap top where I can actually see and push the correct buttons! I would love to nap...but I have to go out in a bit so you are going to have to go get a haircut. :floorlaugh:

22 persons gathered around what looks to be a pickup truck with a hard shell over the back (not a camper). Back cover of truck is raised, and to the right of the truck as you view it onscreen there is a large squarish object covered in white.

ETA: It's a cooler (the white squarish object)--just saw someone raise the lid. LOL now two guys are carrying it to a squad car. :crazy:

looks like its a wrap for today...did TES ever get out there? no ME so guess they didn;t find anything today???

Not sure why I'm not getting the live heli feed, had it yesterday. Can someone post a link so I can try again? TY in advance...

They are searching somewhere near a soccer and baseball field.

helicopter guy just said "it looks like they will be gone by the time we go home"

Heli guys said “It looks like they will be gone by the time we go on”.

Saying "they have completed perimeter search. Only did land search today. No crime scene vans or anything that looked like they took evidence out"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz