FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
--the garage for the white van is "set back" like the one for the black car...you can't really see it in that pic.

No, it isn't. I posted links to the OC Property Appraiser that shows only 3 units and also link to floor plan.

No, it isn't. I posted links to the OC Property Appraiser that shows only 3 units and also link to floor plan.

--yes thank you !!

--i hadn't seen your post at the time -----i edited mine!

Question for alwaysright: Were the gates open? I'm curious if they are open during the day or if non-residents need to be buzzed in (or follow someone in) or if the gates are open at least during the day. Feel free to msg me if need be.

dale2endcondounit.jpg

I figure Michelle pulled up on the street to drop off the children, especially if the truck was in the driveway at the time and perhaps the pickup truck in the garage.

These condos are on top of one another with windows all over the place.

I wonder whose vehicle is in the driveway next to the white van?

When were these pictures taken?

barn 127.jpg
here is the Barn
had hubby drive me up to Sanford and by the Barn ...about 6 p.m., no one there, quiet....he would not stop
all I noticed was sign out front to pray for Michelle
I saw a flyer at a laundromat, on a phone pole and a storefront window over near 17 and Lake Mary Blvd area

I agree MP's whole day should be laid out, from getting up until ?

My girlfriend's husband has a panel van with windows and they are on both sides of the van.

dale2endcondounit.jpg

I figure Michelle pulled up on the street to drop off the children, especially if the truck was in the driveway at the time and perhaps the pickup truck in the garage.

These condos are on top of one another with windows all over the place.

I wonder whose vehicle is in the driveway next to the white van?

When were these pictures taken?

I was thinking the same. In the surv video, you can see she is pulling to the left as if to pull to the side of the road. If she had pulled in driveway, she would have stayed to the right, especially pulling in to a narrow drive w/ a vehicle that size & another large vehicle (van) possibly in the driveway.

My girlfriend's husband has a panel van with windows and they are on both sides of the van.

My husband used to have one for work and his had no windows on either side, not even in the back doors. I have seen them with windows or without but I've never seen one with windows on one side and not the other. (now mind you, that doesn't mean there isn't any like that, I've just never seen one)

My husband used to have one for work and his had no windows on either side, not even in the back doors. I have seen them with windows or without but I've never seen one with windows on one side and not the other. (now mind you, that doesn't mean there isn't any like that, I've just never seen one)

I agree, I have never seen a panel van that had windows only on one side. :)

I was thinking the same. In the surv video, you can see she is pulling to the left as if to pull to the side of the road. If she had pulled in driveway, she would have stayed to the right, especially pulling in to a narrow drive w/ a vehicle that size & another large vehicle (van) possibly in the driveway.

I agree. It would be easier to take two children out of their car seats if she parked on the street. IMO

I know when my contractor came to my home to inspect my roof, he came in his black Hummer, and it took up so much space that he left it on the street. It's a dressed up military tank.

I used to work at a flower shop and our delivery van had windows on only one side. Not sure why, it made it hard to change lanes or back up. Anyhow, I too would love to know that for sure is Dale's work van and who's impala that is with the what appears to be out of state tags and the partially open trunk.

Looking at how wide open that area is, the garage would be a must in order to not be seen! I wonder if the hummer would have even fit in the garage, and how vehicle would be juggled around to get it in there.

I used to work at a flower shop and our delivery van had windows on only one side. Not sure why, it made it hard to change lanes or back up. Anyhow, I too would love to know that for sure is Dale's work van and who's impala that is with the what appears to be out of state tags and the partially open trunk.

Looking at how wide open that area is, the garage would be a must in order to not be seen! I wonder if the hummer would have even fit in the garage, and how vehicle would be juggled around to get it in there.

That's why I'd love to see the entire surv video. Yup yup.

Question #64, in the picture of Dale's pickup in the garage, the word police is actually on a jacket and not a police vehicle in the garage. Only Dale's pick-up in garage.

If you search out Sparky's posts, she blew up the picture, and I think the police officer was female, but don't hold me to that one.

There is a video, brief one of that evening of the police there but don't recall if it showed the van or just Dale in the garage.

Sorry, I am not sure how to get these photos to show without you having to click on this link: on my previous post it didn't work and was not sure if you quoted on that post if it would go to this new thread....

Here http://s1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa378/AlwaysWright01/

are the photos of DS Jr. Condo which is the same unit in which the owner of the video resides. This was confirmed today!

I am praying that MP's family stays strong and I pray for the safety of her children. May God Bless and Protect them. Amen

These are great photos. You earned your pay today. Oops, that's right, we don't get paid to do this...

Can you tell me if I've indicated (with a red X) the correct unit on this satellite view?

Attachments

• DS Jr's Unit in Carter Glen.jpg
    DS Jr's Unit in Carter Glen.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 169
View attachment 19963
here is the Barn
had hubby drive me up to Sanford and by the Barn ...about 6 p.m., no one there, quiet....he would not stop
all I noticed was sign out front to pray for Michelle
I saw a flyer at a laundromat, on a phone pole and a storefront window over near 17 and Lake Mary Blvd area

I agree MP's whole day should be laid out, from getting up until ?

OMG, that brings back memories. I shot many a game of pool there in my younger, single years. Weekends the place is packed...at least it used to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500