FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know the timestamp on the 3rd quadrant, as in the bottom-most left frame with the white van driving??

QUOTE]

The lower left timestamp is 16:25:16, when the white panel van (that the neighbor said is not Dale Smith's, but which cannot be determined for certain by me) pulls into camera range before apparently doing a u-turn and parking in front of the building 15 seconds later.

Does anyone know the timestamp on the 3rd quadrant, as in the bottom-most left frame with the white van driving??

QUOTE]

The lower left timestamp is 16:25:16, when the white panel van (that the neighbor said is not Dale Smith's, but which cannot be determined for certain by me) pulls into camera range before apparently doing a u-turn and parking in front of the building 15 seconds later.

Thanks for posting that - it certainly blew my opinion to he..! :blushing:

FYI, AlwaysWright made an educated guess at the end of thread seven about the sequence of the shots from the cam. Just wanted to repost here in case it helps.

It seems to be the following picture frame goes in this order:

Bottom Right - 1st Photo in Video (Shows MP Hummer Arriving)
Bottom Left - 2nd Photo in Video (Shows White Van Arriving)

Top Right (Time Stamp is 16:40) - 3rd Photo in Video (Shows White Van with Greystone Metalic Hummer Leaving) IMO This was not MP's Hummer

Top Left Time Stamp is 17:17)- 4th Photo in Video (Shows White Van with IMO MP's Hummer leaving Decals removed, Tire Cover removed and Rims Simulators Removed or Painted Black - Basically stripped down also show maroon color vehicle.

Response by FactFinder

Question 40 on the question list has some provisional comments from members here who have observed certain features differentiating the vans:

Confirm ownership of a white van that appears in the condo neighbor’s video, and in a later interview with the neighbor. Is this van DS II’s or a neighbor’s? Provisional comments: Interview shows larger white van in DS II’s driveway (Chevy), white van shown in neighbor’s video appears to be different make (Dodge?) (provided by Cerebellum, 12/4); the taillights and door handles are different (provided by Kimb103, 12/4)

(Not that those observations absolutely confirm anything, but I thought they should be noted)

I just saw a similar story on WESH. Not much new in it, just that more subpoenas have been issued. I also wish they'd say who received them!
Yes, Dale Sr. but who else? His sister, who lives in Dad's house (I think)?

http://www.wesh.com/news/29940581/detail.html#ixzz1fqnSsGgo

Thank You for this update ...

:innocent: Maybe our member "Fact Finder" can put a "rush" on obtaining the "names" of all the individauls who received their "invites" to talk to LE investigators ...

:innocent: I see he was here a little while ago ... TIA !

:seeya: :seeya:

Tinkie, I'm sorry if I sent you off on a wild goose chase. I know there is nothing humorous about this case. I just couldn't help myself when I saw RH was DSjr's mom's atty.

The only thing that's true about this is the defense attys. When I added JB to WFTV.....well we all know how much he loves our Kathi Belich.
:blowkiss:

Please forgive me it was not my intension to drive you crazy. I felt like I was reliving that other Orlando case.

Post#498 by Sparky.....

WKMG Legal Analyst Cheney Mason
WESH Legal Analyst. Dorthy Sims
WFTV Legal Analyst. Jose Baez

Defense Attys
Mark Nejame
Richard Hornsby

Judge Belvin Perry

Sorry, have yet to master the art of bringing a post over from a closed thread....

BUT....you have to be pooping us in your post, Sparky.....right????
This can't be....right???
Please say "right", Sparky...please???

I've been looking but can't find anything about it....oh, Lord....the earth is starting to spin off it's axis....LOL

Tinkie, I'm sorry if I sent you off on a wild goose chase. I know there is nothing humorous about this case. I just couldn't help myself when I saw RH was DSjr's mom's atty.

The only thing that's true about this is the defense attys. When I added JB to WFTV.....well we all know how much he loves our Kathi Belich.
:blowkiss:

Please forgive me it was not my intension to drive you crazy. I felt like I was reliving that other Orlando case.

No, it's OK...just thought I was gonna need a dump truck full of "zanny's"...LOL
Hope you and hubby are holding up well...you're in our prayers....right along with beautiful Michelle.

I was REALLY scratching my head about JB and KB in a room together...now THAT was too funny!!!

Screenshot2011-12-04at33716PM.png

Screenshot2011-12-04at33621PM.png

Screenshot2011-12-04at34052PM.png

Screenshot2011-12-04at34315PM.png

I'm a day behind so pardon if its been discussed, but the middle picture with the highlight of the hummer actually looks like someones in the passenger seat..

I'm a day behind so pardon if its been discussed, but the middle picture with the highlight of the hummer actually looks like someones in the passenger seat..

I'm mobile, so I can't see as well as I would on the computer, but I do what you are talking about! On my phone it sure does look like the sillhouette of a person. Am I seeing things??

ETA: could just be the shape of the seat? Does she have a dark color interior?? Or is it a shadow?

FWIW I've added the van location from the video as well as other marks and times we can glean from the surveillance to the map. IMO Michelle would have likely parked directly in front of where I've marked the entrance into DSII's condo. On the google map there is a vehicle in this exact spot that looks to possibly be a pickup truck.

http://g.co/maps/fvdw4

One thing I am at a complete loss to understand is why the day care pick up is missing from every timeline. This would be such a very simple fact to verify. I cannot imagine why LE would want to keep this one close to the vest --- unless there is something of significance here. But that seems so unlikely.

I'm mobile, so I can't see as well as I would on the computer, but I do what you are talking about! On my phone it sure does look like the sillhouette of a person. Am I seeing things??

ETA: could just be the shape of the seat? Does she have a dark color interior?? Or is it a shadow?

I do believe that is just a little light reflecting in off the rear passenger window.

Im almost certain the interior is a darker color like black, it could possibly be a shadow seeing as the pic is a bit grainey. I dont think its a seat cover bc the top of the seat is lighter than the rest, I believe is a face, and you can almost make out shoulders as well.

I do believe that is just a little light reflecting in off the rear passenger window.

We actuallu know that the sun at that point is facing the hummer at that point of the day, I dont believe the sun would be able to reflect off the back windshield as implied. Mo

We actuallu know that the sun at that point is facing the hummer at that point of the day, I dont believe the sun would be able to reflect off the back windshield as implied. Mo

Yes but the red car to her right would have a good amount of sun light reflecting back off the car so that should be the actual round spot of the sun we are seeing.

I'm on an iPad, so I am able to zoom in pretty good. It looks very much like a person is sitting in the passenger seat. I can almost make out the outline of shoulders and a t-shirt. It is possible that it is some kind of weird optical illusion, but based on the size, I would say that looks like a male.
I feel a bit weird typing this, like you all are going to think I am a nut-ball, but I really can see it.:crazy:

To me it looks like either the reflection of the clouds in the windshield, the red vehicles reflection against the sun or its headlight and lastly a person. I can't decide. Can someone provide the link to the video of this- I lost it, soowwy. Thanks!

IMG_0621.mp4 video by dixie6920 - Photobucket

I'm on an iPad, so I am able to zoom in pretty good. It looks very much like a person is sitting in the passenger seat. I can almost make out the outline of shoulders and a t-shirt. It is possible that it is some kind of weird optical illusion, but based on the size, I would say that looks like a male.
I feel a bit weird typing this, like you all are going to think I am a nut-ball, but I really can see it.:crazy:

No I can see what you are saying but don't you think that the "face" is a little too white?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wulongfei125