FL - Mom Blames Sale For Leaving Child In Hot Car

Yep...that's why I put it in quotes. If she was the best of the bunch...wow...how stupid is the rest of the family? :waitasec:

I was wondering the same thing.

jmo

The spoiled bottle of formula and rancid apple juice can also be a sign of this woman losing track of time and maybe not being physically and mentally able to care for a child with safety and good judgement. If Florida is like Texas, and I'm sure it is, the woman is probably getting hardly any financial help at all for raising someone's else child unless they now have a kinship care program, but DFS probably just gave the child to her with nothing or else they knew nothing about it. The woman probably did need to buy some sale items and has no child care or respite. I wonder if there are other children in the home along with the baby.

Well, she'll have plenty of time to hit all of the sales in the entire city now as I doubt that she will get that baby back. Be interesting to find out why a woman of her age was the only family member that could take the baby.

The spoiled bottle of formula and rancid apple juice can also be a sign of this woman losing track of time and maybe not being physically and mentally able to care for a child with safety and good judgement. If Florida is like Texas, and I'm sure it is, the woman is probably getting hardly any financial help at all for raising someone's else child unless they now have a kinship care program, but DFS probably just gave the child to her with nothing or else they knew nothing about it. The woman probably did need to buy some sale items and has no child care or respite. I wonder if there are other children in the home along with the baby.

I believe its based on the gaurdians income.

I believe its based on the gaurdians income.

That's right, thanks. I believe the kids also have to be in the system and for the relative to have gotten them before last year or so. I'm still trying to find out if I qualify for this new program here in Texas and no one will call me back or else they claim they don't know. Looks like this woman was considered disabled and also had 2 and 5 year old siblings and got them all in 2006. The mom didn't want the kids to go to the elderly woman but the kids weren't allowed to go to other relatives out of state. I hope they can get it together soon or the kids may risk being adopted out to foster parents.

Sheesh! Revisitting older cases. Think this "lady" relocated and is obviously in her 70's.

Not for nothing, but I'm up in that age bracket this lady was back when poor babydoll was left in a car. It's insanity and I get it. You may be overwhelmed, but T*B, lady. You take the kids, infants, tweens, and in betweens in the dang store with you.

Hoping lady is alright. Praying bigtime the baby who is now a full fledged I guess teen is doing well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona
Back