FL - Mom Charged With Child Neglect After "Going On Strike" From Caring For Sons

I think it is interesting that this woman left 4 teenagers alone, after begging for help, although she still made sure they had meals and checked on them.

She is being charged with neglect.

The nanny on the other thread, who was being paid, left a preemie newborn twin to roll off the couch and flung them around by their jammies. She is not being charged with any crime.

Not giving an opinion either way. It's just the order I read them in, and it struck me funny/odd.

:clap: great post!

Alrightie then. My opinion if it counts changed on this. I more thought this woman abandoned these kids. Yeah she fed them and all, but she was staying nights with her boyfriend. I saw it as when she was at her boyfriends neighbors and other people had to deal with the rebels. Now, I'm kind of feeling sorry for her. Seriously, part of me wishes I'd have done that. "I'm tired of your fresh mouth and bad attitude. I'll feed ya and sign your homework, but otherwise I'm on strike". Where do we draw the line I wonder?

I'm glad that she isn't being charged but I would like to know what happens now? Is this mother going to be given some help with the boys? I hope that something will be set up because it sounds like they all need it.

I'm glad that she isn't being charged but I would like to know what happens now? Is this mother going to be given some help with the boys? I hope that something will be set up because it sounds like they all need it.
That is what I was wondering....what now!?!? She needs some help or send those disrespectful brats to boot camp!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back