FL FL - Moses Lall, 31, and Lila Bueratta, 36, Loxahatchee, 5 June 1994

Recently watched the old Disappeared episode on the ML/LB missing persons case. IIRC, I had previously seen this also featured on an old episode of UM.

Bizarre case involving the raising/selling of exotic birds/animals. I know very little about this 'world', and prior to seeing the episode didn't know that this seems to be a "Cash only" business in a lot of ways.

And, apparently a lot of money is involved here - given the amount these birds/animals are sold for. \ So, it seems to me that both ML/LB met with foul play - due to the money involved. Not clear what role (if any) the two hired hands/workers played in this case. Unfortunately, the investigation definitely seems to have stalled some time ago.

I just watched this episode of Disappeared too (Season 6 Episode 14, "Birds of Prey").

- Hari was jealous of Moses and had a crush on Lila.
- There was a huge amount of cash there (tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands).
- Hari stole the $40K, it was retrieved and Hari came back to the bird farm.
- Hari impersonated Moses Lall.

- Why was Eyoum in NY, surely he would have discovered the absence, the distressed and dead birds etc?
- Eyoum's timeline is 'questionable'
- Also, Hari had called Eyoum to let him know apparently about all of this, and still all of the birds were left there and they both had knowledge that Moses and Lila had vanished.

Why did LE go to the workplace when Hari wasn't meant to be working, surely that would have given him the heads up?

Does anyone else think that they should remove the alligator from the pond and go back?

I felt so sorry for the mother and sister, she is obviously completely devastated.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back