FL - Mother ties up and throws 4-year old son into swimming pool; beats him to death - May 9th, 2024

Clearsky

Reaction score

Polk County Sheriff's Office Homicide detectives have arrested and charged 36-year-old Patricia Saintizaire of Davenport with first degree murder, aggravated child abuse, and tampering with a witness, in the death of her four-year-old son whom she adopted from Haiti.

Polk County Sheriff's Office Homicide detectives have arrested and charged 36-year-old Patricia Saintizaire of Davenport with first degree murder, aggravated child abuse, and tampering with a witness, in the death of her four-year-old son whom she adopted from Haiti.

There are some very disturbing details in that article.

She is not a "mother", and he is not her "son". I don't care whoever proclaims them to be such.

Haiti, sadly, has become a huge source of children to procure for sex trafficking and whatever other trafficking or abuse one feels like administering. I am hugely suspicious of any individual or group going into Haiti and coming out with children.

I disctinctly remember a "religious" group going in after Hurricane Matthew and being accused of trafficking because they were, indeed, just wholesale taking children and absconding with them, sans any inquiry into family or adherence to any legal process. Many of the children had living parents, but had simply been separated from them during the disaster.

I'm also hugely suspicious of many "anti-trafficking" groups, especially those aligned with the government. Too many -much too many- individuals aligned with such groups have been arrested, charged, and even convicted of child abuse and/or trafficking.

Poor little tyke. He could have had so many wonderful opportunities for a great life, education, a chance to make a difference here in the US. What was this hateful witch's reason for adopting him if she wasn't going to treat him like he deserved??? I hope the older boy has a wonderful life now that he's out from under this evil witch's clutches.

1715437469930.png

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simwolves