FL - Naked man killed by Police near MacArthur Causeway was eating face off victim

Well, that's unexpected, although marijuana does cause violent outbursts in some people.

I do not believe he had nothing in his system. I believe they havent found what was in his system . I do not believe weed made him do this all I seen pot smokers my whole life and lots of them ,in crowds ,alone ,at work etc.. they are everywhere and have been for 100+ years. ( I dont smoke weed ).

I will not buy into the weed made this guy bite off a another mans face and made him so he would not stop until he was shot. Nope.

So I guess america is under attack from a zombie causing epidemic.

The pills in his stomach that are not identified as of yet ,are important in this case IMO and future one.

I wonder if they will releas his autopsy. I want to know if he had brain damage or an immune system responce showing up at all.

I do not believe he had nothing in his system. I believe they havent found what was in his system . I do not believe weed made him do this all I seen pot smokers my whole life and lots of them ,in crowds ,alone ,at work etc.. they are everywhere and have been for 100+ years. ( I dont smoke weed ).

I will not buy into the weed made this guy bite off a another mans face and made him so he would not stop until he was shot. Nope.

So I guess america is under attack from a zombie causing epidemic.

The pills in his stomach that are not identified as of yet ,are important in this case IMO and future one.

I wonder if they will releas his autopsy. I want to know if he had brain damage or an immune system responce showing up at all.

I don't believe that he wasn't on some kind of substance either. I just think that they were unable to detect what it was.

I don't know whether this case brought more media attention to other cases of bizarre biting and eating incidences or we really do have some relatively new substance out there.

Here is another strange one where a guy ate his dog:
http://www.kplctv.com/story/1887886...aggregation&fb_aggregation_id=288381481237582

I didn't know whether I should post that article here or if there is another thread where these cases are being discussed?

Rudy Eugene was not on "bath salts" or synthetic marijuana when he chewed the face off a homeless man in May – if you believe the toxicology reports, that is.

Scientists and skeptical observers don't.

Broward Sheriff Al Lamberti is just one of the doubting Thomases who think the so-called "Causeway Cannibal" was on something not caught by either of the two labs that ran the toxicology tests.

"We are not testing for everything that may be out there," said Dr. Barry Logan, one of the nation's leading toxicologists.

That's because they can't.

(snip)

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/20...th-salts-synthetic-marijuana-clandestine-labs

Ruth Charles could not find a Haitian church in Miami to hold a funeral for her son, Rudy Eugene.

The brutal details of his attack on a homeless man, the roaring headlines, the whispers of Vodou or demonic possession, all conspired against Charles, who simply wanted to bury her son with a proper church service and then return to a quiet, anonymous life with a fiancé and two younger sons.

The first church said no, followed by the second. The third said yes then backed out. Same for the fourth church.

The news of Eugene’s death on Memorial Day weekend was already too well known. He was shot to death by Miami police as he crouched over Ronald Poppo’s limp body, naked and growling, chewing off chunks of the man’s face. It took several bullets fired by a stunned police officer to stop him. At 31, the son who had carried a Bible, quoted scripture and worn a four-inch cross on a chain around his neck had become something unrecognizable, known across the nation as the Miami zombie.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/07/14/2895973/the-unraveling-of-rudy-eugene.html#storylink=cpy

Wow! He certainly appears to be mentally and physically (besides his eye sight) in better shape. He looks happy!!!!

Considering he was homeless, he might actually be better off now (as bizarre as this sounds, now he has roof over his head and care)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled
Back