FL FL - Noemi Gonzalez, 54, North Miami, 12 Feb 2014

For the family of Noemi Gonzalez, they have gone almost five years not knowing where the beloved mother and grandmother is. Noemi disappeared from her North Miami, Florida home in the early morning hours of February 12, 2014. Her adult son, Pedrito, was staying with Noemi at the time and says he awoke to find her gone. Her bed was unmade, the front door was unlocked, but her purse and cellphone were still inside. Few clues have ever been found in connection with the case. There is a $20,000 reward for information leading to her whereabouts.

Five years of Dateline’s Missing in America: 109 still missing

Posted 4/20/20

Noemi Gonzalez Missing Person

On Day 2,259 of Noemi’s disappearance, our family continues to pray for her as the world grapples with the devastating effects of COVID-19 and the loss of so many precious lives. We pray for everyone. Please take every precaution to keep yourself, your family and community safe.
We wish to thank Amanda and Marissa for their in depth reporting on Noemi’s disappearance in their 220th episode of The Vanished Podcast. It is with the support of such amazing organizations that our family has been able to continue to spread the word of Noemi’s disappearance in the hope that someone will come forward with the information we need to find her. Please take the time to listen and if anyone has any information on Noemi’s disappearance, please notify the North Miami Police Department at 305-891-0294 and remember that there is a $20,000 reward available for information that lead us to Noemi. God bless you.

http://www.thevanishedpodcast.com/episodes/2020/4/13/episode-220-noemi-gonzalez

posted 11/19/2019

Noemi Gonzalez Missing Person

During the past five plus years since Noemi’s disappearance, our family has searched extensively for Noemi. We have also made every effort to get the word out of her disappearance to the public in the hope that someone will come forward with the information we need to find her. We will not lose faith.

During Miami-Dade’s Missing and Unidentified Persons event earlier this year, we continued those efforts and had the opportunity and honor to speak to Elizabeth and Rhiannon from Crime Talk with T & Z Podcast. We thank them for their support and podcast on Noemi’s Disappearance and continue to pray for news soon on Noemi.

Crime Talk with T & Z Podcast - The Unsolved Disappearance of Noemi Gonzalez | Listen via Stitcher for Podcasts:

Crime Talk with T & Z Podcast - The Unsolved Disappearance of Noemi Gonzalez on Stitcher

For the family of Noemi Gonzalez, they have gone almost seven years not knowing where the beloved mother and grandmother is. Noemi disappeared from her North Miami, Florida home in the early morning hours of February 12, 2014. Her adult son, Pedrito, was staying with Noemi at the time and says he awoke to find her gone. Her bed was unmade, the front door was unlocked, but her purse and cell phone were still inside. Few clues have ever been found in connection with the case. There is a $20,000 reward for information leading to her whereabouts. If you have any information regarding Noemi’s case, please call Miami-Dade Crime Stoppers at (305) 471-TIPS.
Seven years of Dateline's Missing in America: 156 still missing

I apologize to the family for what I'm about to say but it's time Pedrito's feet get put onto the fire. Why hasn't he been named a suspect? He has a crazy long list of charges, murder, drugs, 3rd degree felonies, endless burglaries, domestic violence in both Miami-Dade and Broward counties. In and out of jail since the 90's to date. Maybe reach out to his victims of domestic violence and see if they know anything. Maybe he has kept tight lip, that's why no one has information to come forward. Has anyone checked NaMus UP16893 found in Monroe? It's a possible match.

Last edited:
DEC 5, 2022

Noemi Gonzalez

noemi_gonzalez.jpg

The family of Noemi Gonzalez has gone almost eight years not knowing where the beloved mother and grandmother is. Noemi disappeared from her North Miami, Florida home in the early morning hours of February 12, 2014. Her adult son, Pedrito, was staying with Noemi at the time and says he awoke to find her gone. Her bed was unmade, the front door was unlocked, but her purse and cell phone were still inside. Few clues have ever been found in connection with the case. She is described as 5'1", weighing 160 lbs., with short salt and pepper hair and brown eyes. Noemi would be 63 years old today. If you have any information regarding Noemi’s case, please call the North Miami Police Department at (305) 891-0294.

Thinking about Noemi today.

One question I had when listening to Noemi's story on the Vanished podcast that I haven't seen answered anywhere was how her son came to see her asleep at 2 a.m. when he got up to use the restroom. Even if she slept with her bedroom door open, surely the lights were off? There may be a reasonable explanation for how he was able to see that she was asleep, but it struck me as curious and I wish someone had addressed it (or if they have, I've missed it). Perhaps she snored and he heard her rather than saw her.

I also wish there was more information on what made the police rule the son out as a suspect. He was the last person to see her alive, we only have his word for many of the details like when she was last seen alive and the fact that the door was left unlocked, he has a violent criminal history, and he benefits financially from her disappearance by having her house to live in at a time when he was in need of a place to stay. It would be nice to know if the police had checked his phone location for that evening, did a forensic investigation of his vehicle, etc.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592
Back