Identified! FL - Palm Beach Co., Human remains in steel box, Apr'08 - Francisco Cuevas

His remains are being sent here to Buffalo, NY for a memorial and a proper burial. I am still awaiting information from his imediate family on when and where the srevice will be held. As for the question that were asked I have no problem answering. He had been up here visiting in Oct. of 07 and only stayed for a couple of days before returning to Fl. where he lived. We knew he was missing because he never showed up for work and never picked up his dog from the groomer. So we do know that he droped his dog off at the groomers in the morning but after that is a mystery. His truck was also missing. But his house was left unlocked and all his belongings untouched. I have a picture of him in our family albums and when I can I will post it so that there is a face to his name and memory!!! He was a close friend to my father and I grew up knowing him as like an uncle. That is why I considered him my family and allways will. We all loved him very much and my father took it hard when he first went missing. When I go to his funeral service I will be sure to tell the family that you all send your condolences to them. Again i thank you all!!!!

Dear Ninichink-welcome to WS, although I am so very sorry about the circumstances that brought you here. I am praying for justice for this poor man!

Ninichink - welcome to WS! I am so sorry for your loss, yet glad your family has closure on his whereabouts. My prayers to his children and his family.

Thank you sooo much for this link to his picture!! It is much more up to date then the ones my parents have.

Memorial for Francisco Cuevas is Today 7-27-09 From 2-4 and then 7-9pm. He will then be put to rest on Tue. 7-28-09 @ 12pm.

Steadfast said it best.
This is what we do, we are not hurtful and one of the two people that are being trashed and accused are well respected members here. Maybe if you slow down, hisrealfamily, and start from the beginning, with why you feel so wronged and are so defensive toward people that help families like yours, we would be able to work this out in a calm civilized manner.
I am not a moderator, but would be glad to help you find the mod that you would need to speak to or set you on the path to getting in touch with Tricia so that this can be handled in an adult manner.

ETA: We all like to verify info whenever possible and we are a more tight knit group than most, and the boards owner would more than likely be more than happy to help you prove your relationship and have the other persons statements proven untrue, if that would help you at all.

hisrealfamily, I am terribly sorry about the circumstances that led to your joining WS. I can imagine that after the wound of finding out what happened to your brother, any speculation regarding the nature of the circumstances must be even more painful to read or contemplate.

The sleuthers here try hard to avoid needless judgements-people work long and hard on identifying the unidentified for the sole purpose of bringing some dignity to their death and to try and restore them to the family that has lost touch with the person. They are not malicious-we don't permit it here. We try and encourage a free flow of thinking so that all of the little details find a way to make a solid picture that might lead to a recovery for someone. It is not mean spirited, although I can understand perfectly that it can be hard to take.

Peace to you and yours...

i will contact this tricia person but i would also like to personally conatct the administrator (animal04216) thank you

Thank you for following this case. I am a family member of his. We are glad to have some closure. He was missing since Nov. 2007. He is a native of Buffalo, NY. And yes he is latino...to be more specific he is Puerto Rican. He was 47 when he went missing so he would have been 49 now. We received word on 7-10-09 that there was a positive match for his DNA and dental records. The sketch does not look like him but thanx to the artist who tried. We are not sure of why this happend but what the reply says about the drug dealers is our guess also. He left behind 4 children. He was a good man. Not sure what he was doing lately because he had moved to Fl a while ago. But he did keep in contact. And last but not the least..His name- Frankie Cuevas.

Thank you again.

PS: I would appreciate hearing any responses to my info.

My condolences on your tragic loss. RIP Frankie.

http://www.local10.com/news/audiota...ed-jailed-murder-suspect-is-innocent/27419420

Gustavo Enamorado Dubon was charged last year in one of the grisliest murders in recent memory -- the case of Coral Springs businessman Francisco Cuevas, whose head and other body parts were found in a steel box on Beeline Highway in Palm Beach Gardens.

Dubon, 23, who would have been 16 at the time of the killing, confessed to the crime and remains jailed on kidnapping and first-degree murder charges despite the fact that Coral Springs detectives who worked the case -- David Young and Brian Koenig -- have said they don't believe Dubon was actually involved in the crime...

Suspicion has fallen on Cuevas' business partner in his Pompano Beach steel fabrication business, Hagen Christ, who had withdrawn large amounts of cash from Cuevas' bank accounts, according to published reports. Christ has not been charged in connection to the case.

What a strange story. The article above is worth the read. Thanks OkieGranny.

Dubon was found guilty of First degree murder and armed kidnapping 4-27-18

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon
Back