FL FL - Pat Carter, 62, & Kelly Moriarty (fnd dec'd), 38, Bradenton, 17 Dec 2011

I have been following this case from the beginning. It is extremely disheartening that the daughter and son-in-law have still not been arrested years later.

Bump for Kelly and Pat. I tried to find recent updates for their case, I wasn't able to find any. I hope there can be a break in their cases so that Kelly and Pat can finally get justice.

Just read this entire thread and I don’t see any updates either. LE must be waiting for the final puzzle pieces to fall into place. When they arrest the perps, the charges need to stick. Like my lawyer friend says “It’s not about what is right or wrong. It’s about what you can prove in a court of law.”

Bump for Kelly and Pat. I tried to find recent updates for their case, I wasn't able to find any. I hope there can be a break in their cases so that Kelly and Pat can finally get justice.

Thank you Ginger, I was just inquiring if there were any updates. I'm wondering if the case just got archived and pushed to the back of the closet?​

Does anyone know if there are any updates to this case? I'm considering it for an upcoming episode. Thank you!

I did some light looking around and the only thing I could find was an article from March of 2017 where Anthony Brigitzer was arrested for kidnapping of a 70 year old woman. It mentions a the end of the article a bit about this case, and also about some of his past arrests.

Police: Woman tased, tied up, held hostage by landscaper on meth | wtsp.com

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back