GUILTY FL - Robert Harrison, 39, Jupiter, 13 Jan 2009

Okay, to recap:
Robert's mom dies in Dec., in NJ. He goes to NJ.
He returns home to FL.
He buys a 2002 pickup truck on 12/23/2008.
Hometown is listed as Jupiter, FL.
He is living with a friend, temporarily, at a mobile home park
in Palm Beach Gdns., FL.
He has a large sum of money in the bank.
His last withdrawal of money is Jan.16.
He has a cell phone, last calls made Jan. 16.
Last call to a family member was Jan. 8,
Cell plugged in, but no calls made on it.
Cell phone left behind at the mobile home, per one report.
Robert packed personal belongings.
Jan. 16, a female in black high end suv picked him up,
headed to Lakeworth, FL., per friend.
Truck was at the mobile home park in Palm Bch Gdns.
Keys and cell phone at the friends home.
Per cousin, truck now with LE.

So, I would hope the police are taking a very close look at
the 'friend.' I hope they have searched the mobile home, for
any signs of violence.
Has the truck been driven, should be easy to find out from mileage.
Robert only had the truck 24 days til he went missing.
I hope they looked at the bank security tapes when Robert last
withdrew money and verified it was Robert and if there was anyone else with him.
I hope they looked at security cameras for Jan. 16, near the mobile home park. Check if a black suv left that day and if so, what direction it went.
Too bad the mobile home park dumpster could not have been checked back in Jan.
Have the family talked with the friend at the trailer?
Have the family been allowed into the trailer?
Since Robert's mom is deceased, who is his closest relative?
Child, dad, siblings, uncle, aunt, cousins, grandparents?
That relative could get cell phone, any remaining personals that are in the trailer.
Police could accompany the relative to retrieve the personal belongings.

Let's hope the police are working on this as an endangered missing person.
It has been nine weeks now.

The article says Harrison recently received an inheritance, a large sum of money so I wonder who would of known about that?

Robert Harrison is from New Jersey, has been in Florida about a decade and has never married nor has he any children. He had been living with his roomate for approx. 3 months. He does not have any family in Florida and is very close with his brother.

Any idea on how much money was taken out of the bank on Jan 16? Also, is he on a security camera doing that transaction and can anyone else be seen with him on camera?

My cousin Robert A. Harrison was last seen in Jupiter Fl. He has now been missing for appx. 5 weeks. He is 39 years old, blond hair, blue eyes. His truck and keys were recovered in a trailer park in Palm Beach Gardens. The information we received so far says that because he is an adult they really cant do much. There is a man that had his truck and keys and they will not treat him as a suspect. What do we do? PLease help us

Katsanz...your stats show that you haven't been on since 2/27. My hope is that you are still dropping in to check on this thread, since you also didn't provide an email address to contact you.

If you contact Robert's cell carrier and request his cell records (you will need LE's assistance as the carrier is bound to the privacy of their customer's records) they are your best source of information to determine his location for the days leading up to 1/16. From those records we can determine where he was when he placed & received calls & text messages, and from/to whom. From this information you may be able to find a witness that knows the identity or can help identify the driver of the SUV (e.g. bartender, etc.).

You must request the records that include the "LAC_CID", Longitude and Latitude. If you can obtain this information for Dec & Jan I can & will help you.

I dont' believe there is a female in a black SUV.

http://www.wptv.com/news/local/story/Pictures-released-of-missing-PBG-man/JY90kf83M02LEOWSzIh1fQ.cspx

New pictures of missing Gardens man

Last Update: 3/28 5:54 pm

Harrison’s roommate told police that he moved out of his Palm Beach Gardens residence during the second week of January 2009, taking his personal belongings, but leaving behind a brand new truck.

The Palm Beach Gardens Police report that Harrison recently received a large sum of money, which he withdrew funds from regularly. Harrison’s last withdrawal was on January 16th.

Harrison last spoke with a family member on January 8, 2009, and cell phone records indicate he has not used his cell phone since January 16th, according to investigators.

----------------------------------------------------
nampn.org says no distinguishing marks, but other site says
tatoo of cross (possibly)

Dreamweaver, in one of the pictures located at the link I provided today, there is a picture of Robert, with his arms exposed holding a dog.

There is clearly a tattoo. Perhaps someone can blow it up for us so we can identify what that tattoo is of...TIA for anyone up to the challange.

There is clearly a tattoo. Perhaps someone can blow it up for us so we can identify what that tattoo is of...TIA for anyone up to the challange.

One done, the pic has been enlarged, clarified and colorized some to bring out contrast. Also ink tends to fade over time with tattoo's. I'm thinking he had this one awhile. It was not drawn on in any way. I think I know what it might be but curious on others opinions.

tattoo pic

One done, the pic has been enlarged, clarified and colorized some to bring out contrast. Also ink tends to fade over time with tattoo's. I'm thinking he had this one awhile. It was not drawn on in any way. I think I know what it might be but curious on others opinions.

tattoo pic
------------------------------------------------------
I do not have a clue what the picture of the tattoo is. Tell us your idea.

------------------------------------------------------
I do not have a clue what the picture of the tattoo is. Tell us your idea.

I'm with dreamweaver. I have no idea what it is.

Can you tell us your idea? Thanks.

It doesn't look like a cross as was put on one of the flyer's. I have no idea what that is off hand.

tattoo pic

Hi Peliman,

I will take a guess - it looks like an eagle tattoo to me based on this pix:
http://s598.photobucket.com/albums/tt62/elepher50/?action=view&current=CroppedOriginal.jpg

I don't have super good photo software installed but did blow it up with Serif software and it looks like an eagle with spread wings.

Is this a good enough guess for you to share what you think it is? It is not a cross IMO.

Hi Peliman,

I will take a guess - it looks like an eagle tattoo to me based on this pix:
http://s598.photobucket.com/albums/tt62/elepher50/?action=view&current=CroppedOriginal.jpg

I don't have super good photo software installed but did blow it up with Serif software and it looks like an eagle with spread wings.

Is this a good enough guess for you to share what you think it is? It is not a cross IMO.

Hi elepher,

Exactly why I needed other eyes... gold star to you. I see Dreamweaver got hold of his tattoo descriptions. I had a bird in mind also. I thought it was a hummingbird sitting on a nest. His shirt covers the wings, I'd look and look until I went cross eyed. Very Good. :)

How sad, so sorry for your loss, I take it that this roommate is the one who was arrested?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back