FL - Ruskin, Body found burning in a field near Will Scarlett Ave., Hillsborough County, Apr 15, 2023 - Efrain Ibarra-Barcenas *arrest*

PayrollNerd

Reaction score

Snip:
The sheriff's office said the victim was found with upper body trauma, and due to the severity of the burns, it cannot be identified.

We do believe this is an isolated incident, and we will continue to work tirelessly until we determine how this horrific crime occurred.”

Area the body was found appears rural.
1681736268745.png

The location is near homes and hopefully there’s doorbell cameras. That’s brazen to dump a body after sunrise right near homes.
BBM

Doorbell cameras and hopefully dash cameras, too. The HCSO is investigating a homicide. Not a suicide by self-immolation nor an accident. They know the body was dumped there so, I suspect they already know who did it. MOO JMO

ETA: Dash cameras and phone pings.

Just saw the crime scene. No wonder the person believed it was a mannequin and called 911 because... It's never a mannequin!
Prayers for the caller and the first responders.

ETA: MOO JMO

Right? How often do people find mannequin bodies lying around that this has become such a trope? I think the one time I actually have seen it happen was in Mannequin and Mannequin 2.

Right? How often do people find mannequin bodies lying around that this has become such a trope? I think the one time I actually have seen it happen was in Mannequin and Mannequin 2.
Exactly! I believe most of us would immediately think it was a human body... I know I would. And I'd probably stop and try to extinguish the fire too. "Funny" that the driver/caller thought it was a mannequin. Mannequins don't usually walk into open fields, let alone set themselves on fire. MOO JMO

Posted 4/18/23. There's been an arrest of someone who looks a lot like him but no official announcement from HCSO.

#teamHCSO is seeking the public's assistance in identifying the man in this video. He is considered a person of interest detectives would like to speak with regarding an investigation stemming from a homicide on April 15, 2023.

Moo...that is .".I do not want to be involved"..but they did phone the info in.. instead of I did not see that..no phone to cops...moo

For those interested in reading online court records describing this crime, here is how you access them. My suspicion is when LE gets everything wrapped up, then they'll probably make an official announcement. Thus, I am not posting the victim name or perp(s) or witness names. I did check in with a mod to ensure I was following TOS.

Warning - Affidavit and warrants are very detailed and graphic.

Go to the link for Hillsborough County:

Click on the Case Number box:

1683051532184.png
It will take you to here:

Type in 23 CF 005942 A Click Search

1683051097698.png

Click on the magnifying glass.
1683051137295.png

Click "Events" tab:

1683051257054.png

Scroll down and find the affidavit and click on the icon for the document. It should open in a PDF. You can do the same for the Warrants.

1683051379519.png

Last edited:
For those interested in reading online court records describing this crime, here is how you access them. My suspicion is when LE gets everything wrapped up, then they'll probably make an official announcement. Thus, I am not posting the victim name or perp(s) or witness names. I did check in with a mod to ensure I was following TOS.

Go to the link for Hillsborough County:

Click on the Case Number box:

View attachment 418909
It will take you to here:

Type in 23 CF 005942 A Click Search

View attachment 418903

Click on the magnifying glass.
View attachment 418904

Click "Events" tab:

View attachment 418906

Scroll down and find the affidavit and click on the icon for the document. It should open in a PDF. You can do the same for the Warrants.

View attachment 418907

Thanks, @PayrollNerd!

Thank you for the update!!! I wonder if they are waiting to apprehend #2, who appears to be the primary aggressor, before announcing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AJW4966
Back