FL - Shakir Muhammad & Wynette Smith for child endangerment, Jacksonville, 2007

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- The mother of the four young children police said were left alone in a Westside apartment for at least three hours last month pleaded guilty to child neglect charges on Thursday.

Wynette Smith, 28, was sentenced to the 22 days she served in jail since her arrest. She was also ordered to serve two years of probation.
===============
more @ LINK.

A couple did this in North Houston last year, to go shopping at Wal-Mart. They left candles burning. You guessed it, there was a fire and four children died. (if I get the number right.)

It's not just abduction that children are at risk for when left alone, I think there are far too many children who were left alone and then died in fires.

Low blow with regards to the reference to the McCains, but that of course is only my opinion. The parents have a missing daughter, I have sympathy for them.
They have a missing daughter because they left her alone.
These people who left their five children alone are being punished by the justice system, why havent the McCanns been punished by the justice system. These crimes are the same....parents leaving their children alone endangering their lives. At least these parents kids are ok.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back