FL - Shannon Dedrick, 7 mo., Chipley, 31 Oct 2009 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, it scares me that it's being reported that LE is "surrounding" the house.

It scares me a lot more that the DCF report was released. DCF was pretty explicit earlier about the only circumstances under which that would happen.

Can you add the previous thread links, too, Salem? Also, the links to the information about Susan and James that were posted last night.

And thanks for starting a new thread!

O/T:
For those who've been waiting and praying ... Mew's home!
end O/T

Can I ask NMK where did you find this ? And I am a little concerned this has been released, that is not usally the case with CPS , this is usally private very odd....

I found it at the link...That's why I linked it. It's a NewsHerald link, so I would assume they have it.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,571670,00.html?test=latestnews
Story explaining history of Susan is on Fox.
I can't catch up. I have to leave but will be back. I am so proud of you all.
Channiilove, Your posts are the seasonings that make this so personal. Hugs to you.
Oh-and this:
3dogmom
Registered User Join Date: Dec 2008

Just to clear up wording. What is a "great aunt"?

I have always thought if my cousin has a child, then that child is my second cousin.

If my niece had a child, would that make me a great aunt?
OK, here goes. "Great" aunt may be a southern term, but I've never heard it called anything else. You know who your aunt is-it's a parent's sister. A "great" aunt is a generation removed, so it would be your grandmother or grandfather's sister...either your mom's mother or father's sister, or your dad's mother or father's sister. (A brother of your grandparents' would be a "great" uncle.
And-If my first cousin has a child, that is my "first cousin once removed." (The generation difference is the "removed" part). If I have a child, then my child and my cousin's child are 2nd cousins, because they are of the same generation. And on down the line. See?
This has probably already been explained, but I just came across it. LOVE these definitions...they sound so archaic. But I've never heard the term "grand" aunt. *Smiling, here* Sounds very pompous to me-like a "grand dame". (OTOH, I don't know anything that would make my great aunts so "great", either!)

It scares me that this has been released :(

Salem

This should NEVER have been released. This child, as we know it now is still alive. Should she live to become an adult and find this willy nilly on the internet is a TOTAL injustice to her.

I NO LONGER support Florida's DCF.

Ahhh, you got to it first :) As an Executive Assistant, there's no way SB is a paralegal. If you look at her grammar, along with the spelling errors, I'm confident she didn't get past the application process. Can you imagine what her resume looks like?

Most folks (not all) talk in a similar pattern as to how they read/write. I'd sure like to hear her speak. Being a paralegal is a very hard and detail oriented job. I also don't know of a paralegal who is not a Notary Public. If this is the same SB that was involved in the 87 case, she would have to go visit LE every 4 years for fingerprints and a background check to renew her license. Felons are not allowed to be NP's (if in fact she was charged with a crime). I still get nervous going in for my 4-year-checkups!

In short, My thought is we may be talking about 2 different people.

MOO

Mel
I agree that she's not a paralegal. There is no way that she could handle citation. Unless this is an intentionally illiterate letter, she doesn't occupy any job that involves writing.

I will say though, that I don't think I've ever known a paralegal who was a notary. I guess it depends on the area of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea