FL - Shannon Dedrick, 7 mo., Chipley, 31 Oct 2009 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what Tab is up to now? Hopefully feeling like the fool she made herself out to be. That is, if she didn't have any knowledge of this. Heh.

Yeah, I wonder what she thinks about "all that crap" now.

The gmother came to the news conference all the way from TX!!!
That is too special!! Long drive to make for a news conference!!! LOL...
Shannon was at bakers all along????

When CPS released the report, i just had to leave, no more dead babies this year...

I'll forgive them for releasing the reports eventually,

???mother knew all along where shannon was??? or what????

Tab i believe is a niece of Susan,she was on all the boards last night telling some tall tales mostly telling everyone what a good person Susan was,she was relaying a lot of info for Susan but she sure is quiet now probably in seclusion.

TAB=Tabitha P...(I believe it OK she put this out here herself.)...illips

She was all over the net all weekend sounding like a fooo, being a troll and putting crazy things out. She claimed to call SB AUNT but not blood related

Finally Late Tues early Wed she admitted to us on chatter she was putting out what SB told her to.. (info sb gave her)

This is why she kept mixing them up and bailing when others got too close IMO.

She (TAB) told reporters SB was arrested for Paul on a technicality. Actually I think they got off on a technicality.

All those fav shows (CSI, CSI MIAMI, Jud Judy, etc... on SB's MS... But no NCIS... (investigators in Paul's) disappearance.

Yeah, I wonder what she thinks about "all that crap" now.

I guess it is late. Now I remember - she's the one that told the Herald:

A woman who identified herself as Baker’s niece, Tabatha Phillips, confirmed Baker drives a gray van. She also confirmed she believes Baker is the person of interest in the case, but claimed the only reason she was a potential suspect “is because of all that crap that happened way back when.”

No reward money for her!

Hmmmmppphhhh....

Melanie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics