FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Sean a healer? Same name, pic looks the same, could be the same guy. indigo-healing.net.

Most of the time the perp trys to invlove him/herself in the case as one of the "good guys". My hinky meter is off the charts, has anybody checked out all the posters of this thread?

I'm sleuthing you right now, Dave lol. Kidding! But I do take note of the persons' sign up date in certain cases, and notice that the defenders of certain perps joined at the start of the case. I'm sorry, but if you joined WS in July of '08 and are defending KC til this day, I'm probably going to think you are either related to her or a part of the defense team. It will be interesting to see the posts from noobs if this case isn't resolved soon.

Assuming the car had a Florida license plate, why can't they pull up all of the cars that match the description? I know when I register my vehicle, you have to put the make, model, color, etc...If there is a space for the color, then someone should be able to pull up all of the blue Nissans within the state, and then separate by location. I am sure there is some IT person who could easily do that if it has not already been done or is not available.

I'm sleuthing you right now, Dave lol. Kidding! But I do take note of the persons' sign up date in certain cases, and notice that the defenders of certain perps joined at the start of the case. I'm sorry, but if you joined WS in July of '08 and are defending KC til this day, I'm probably going to think you are either related to her or a part of the defense team. It will be interesting to see the posts from noobs if this case isn't resolved soon.

I have read on this site for a long time, but I used to only have AOL...I tried to sign up a couple of different times but couldn't because of the AOL address. Anyway, I am not sure of when I actually joined, but it was sometime this past summer, when Victoria Stafford was missing, but I am a member of another online sleuthing community, also. I live probably a million or more muffins away from Canada, but this was the only place I could actually find information other than what I found on the internet myself. But that's how I ended up here again, to finally join. So there may actually be a lot of people who just read and never post, but they feel like they belong because they have read everybody's posts for so long. That's how I felt, like I knew everybody.

Well that is a new spin on the events!
as I watched the presser back I noticed that this other spokesperson did not "use his words" well and several of this word choices about Mister P were very confusing... You could have taken what he said to mean that P sent the children out to look for an hour while he waited or that they all went out to look and he got a call at four pm (could have been on his cell phone while he was out looking for all we know).. I hope the next time the reporters can ask the right questions to get that clarity.

there is a face book group for Somer. Can't put facebook addresses on here,but if you put Somer Thompson in the search on facebook it comes up at the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member