FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodnite all

I am sorry for the distractions apparently due to my presence...keep sleuthing.. please post if anyone finds the video that was a live news feed saying they found clothing, or did I dream that? Mod ok'd me to post video, so I will try to get it together tomorrow.

Justice for Somer

Okay, I can update on that, thanks to Human I opened IE, instead of Firefox which I use too. Live feed is not recorded (on this site, probably most sites) anyway I couldn't access it. From my experience live feed is breaking news at the time and we all know they get things wrong as things are unfolding, so personally I am writing off "they found the clothes" and there is nothing else to substantiate that. I am not blaming Human at all for the link, she couldn't open it & it certainly looked like we should sleuth.

Okay, I can update on that, thanks to Human I opened IE, instead of Firefox which I use too. Live feed is not recorded (on this site, probably most sites) anyway I couldn't access it. From my experience live feed is breaking news at the time and we all know they get things wrong as things are unfolding, so personally I am writing off "they found the clothes" and there is nothing else to substantiate that. I am not blaming Human at all for the link, she couldn't open it & it certainly looked like we should sleuth.

The clothing was found when they found somer

The sheriff said so in this interview

[ame="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/33427923#33427923"]msnbc.com Video Player[/ame]

Wow... Things have gotten kind of pointed and thorny here the past few days. :banghead: I hate seeing the negative vibes on here. WE ARE HERE TO HELP BRING JUSTICE FOR SOMER!There is so much that is not known or proven as fact for one reason alone- LE HAS NOT SAID. They are looking for a child murderer. They will keep certain things out of public arenas to trip up the perp and corner them at the right time. There are very few facts pubically known at this time. EVERYTHING else is speculation, inuendo, and opinions.

Going back and forth about non documented statements and getting pointed with other posters is a DISSERVICE to not only Somer, but all of us who read and post here. Remember, other forums have been pulled by the admins and members admonished for things like this, and I would hate to see those who are here to help end up loosing out.

The Important thing here is SOMER... No one or no thing else! If we don't work together, then we are not going to be helping Somer or those hunting the evil waste of skin that hurt her.

Together we conquer, divided we fall!

Whew... thot everyone had gone for the night. I cant sleep. Keep thinking of Somer and wondering how she disappeared in plain sight. There are so many dark creepy places in that area, all close to where she was last seen and around so many corners is an RSO.

Whew... thot everyone had gone for the night. I cant sleep. Keep thinking of Somer and wondering how she disappeared in plain sight. There are so many dark creepy places in that area, all close to where she was last seen and around so many corners is an RSO.

I know. I keep replaying it in my mind over and over. Wish we knew a really good psychic.

ETA: There have to be more clues that we're overlooking.:banghead:

I know. I keep replaying it in my mind over and over. Wish we knew a really good psychic.

ETA: There have to be more clues that we're overlooking.:banghead:

Know of info on RSO REA on grove park? Lives right where somer would have come out by that gate where the shortcut is.

Know of info on RSO REA on grove park? Lives right where somer would have come out by that gate where the shortcut is.

That one is not ringing a bell with me. Was looking over list that Noway had put together, and don't see him on there.

Can somebody bump that RSO list so I don't have to search for it? But only if it's not any trouble. TIA!

Welcome back Dr. Fessel. I kindly suggest that you read the 1,000,000 posts (lol) that are here on Somer since you left. We have been hashing and rehashing things, so I hope that you can add some fresh new insights.

I am posting doggie's list of what we know so that it doesn't get lost. I hope it's OK

1) Somer's body was discovered in landfill
2) She left school at the regular time and began walking home.
3) Somer routinely wandered around and no one knew where...
4) DT flagged down sheriff's officer DSC.
5) Burned home on Gano searched and then LE went across the street to the park
6) Gano house was proclaimed a crime scene.

I would like to add to the list that we know that LE brought in heavy equipment to the Gano house and did digging there.

I would also like to add that LE only spent a few minutes at the men's restroom at the park and came out with a bag .

I am assuming an evidence bag. But I don't know that.

Any of you guys remember why I was lookin for a turtle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther