FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes that's right - good ol' SNOOPY ONE - the one that initally acted like the were only here as a friend of DT's and they HEARD some neighbors or family were here bad mouthing DT and they were here as a REAL friend, that doesn't talk badly about DT behind her back.

And THEN proceeded to drop the bomb! LOL....yeah gotta LOVE those kinds of friends.

You are tarabull in your own way.....don't forget YOU DO SMOKE. LOL

(ETA: shucks if i'd have sat on my hands a minute longer - or not used quick reply - this could have been my 450th post!)

There is a post of snoop that quotes (something castle) cement company where pc works(ed). I wonder if it was sp tryin to imply pc? or anyone implyin that. I just dont see pc takin the time to read..

All I have to say is that if this was my child, I would be on to LE like white on rice, I would be relentless.

There is a post of snoop that quotes (something castle) cement company where pc works(ed). I wonder if it was sp tryin to imply pc? or anyone implyin that. I just dont see pc takin the time to read..

WELL he does take the time to log into his MS...

You know, he prolly can't read....lol j/k. (sorry i couldn't help myself)

My father is a dumb ol' trucker (my dads own words) & he can read....lol.

I made the mistake of giving my email address to the Christian School where we thought that perhaps AC attended , well they now are into my facebook and keep sending me info. How do I rid myself of this ? TIA

Tara so is Snoopy also posting comments under news articles?

NO not that I'm aware of but who knows.....

The other GOOD FRIEND I referred to (is that why you ask?) is the one that still has the dirty party pics posted on MS for the entire world to see....KWIM?

If you were a friend would you leave them posted???? DT has removed them from her pages! (of course SHE has lol) but thanks to her buddy they are still "out there"....

KWIM?

I made the mistake of giving my email address to the Christian School where we thought that perhaps AC attended , well they now are into my facebook and keep sending me info. How do I rid myself of this ? TIA

LMAO, LMAO, LOL, LMAO LOL, LOL LMBFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Funniest thing I've heard all day! Can't stop LMAO at you cathdawg - you are a hoot in a half!!!

Well , I have now had the opportunity to see the pic's and boy oh boy I think DT missed her calling.....as far as the friend , yikes who needs enemies.

LMAO, LMAO, LOL, LMAO LOL, LOL LMBFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Funniest thing I've heard all day! Can't stop LMAO at you cathdawg - you are a hoot in a half!!!

Can you believe it, I am getting calls from friends wondering what the "H" I am up to. I mean there just isn't one message there are tons...new teacher announcements , workshops on ADD , LD etc... I am 54 yrs old .....too late to teach me new tricks.

NO not that I'm aware of but who knows.....

The other GOOD FRIEND I referred to (is that why you ask?) is the one that still has the dirty party pics posted on MS for the entire world to see....KWIM?

If you were a friend would you leave them posted???? DT has removed them from her pages! (of course SHE has lol) but thanks to her buddy they are still "out there"....

KWIM?

NO, I don't KWYM! LOL!! Can you give me initials? Pretty please?

AHA glad Im not the only one who is bothered by this....I hadn't said anything prior, but there are only party pics and not a single pic of the kids at all. This isn't a shocker, neither is the obvious lack of compassion and caring for the other kids and what they need right now. No Surprise that she has dumped them off on someone else while she does her own thing....even through this tragedy, her personality remains unchanged. sad sad sad

Since you knew her can I ask what kinds of friendships did she have. Mostly female or male. Did she have alot of friends at the time or no one really. Does she seek attention or more withdrawn type. How about her family is she close to Her Dad , Mom and sister? Last question .. You said you new her when the twins where born. Did you think she took good care of them at the time and was someone else helping her.

Can you believe it, I am getting calls from friends wondering what the "H" I am up to. I mean there just isn't one message there are tons...new teacher announcements , workshops on ADD , LD etc... I am 54 yrs old .....too late to teach me new tricks.

But what a trooper you are - all for the love of a little girl you didn't know. The sacrifice you made to get a little bit of information in hopes of getting justice for Somer.

I'll bet your friends are wondering what in the heck you're up to.... LMAO still!

Well , I have now had the opportunity to see the pic's and boy oh boy I think DT missed her calling.....as far as the friend , yikes who needs enemies.

I have not seen the pics.. were would I find them

I've got to catch up still (on p. 31) but should I start a new thread? This one is getting pretty long. I could start it but have to head out the door.

I quoted my "Facts" post (60) so we can move it to the next thread and retain the formatting.

Block em or just hide them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member