FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant CWG when I was talking about the white pages look up, not CGG....LOL....I know the other is for the hospital, I recognize the 542, hubby works on that base...

I know a bit more about her, but not sure I should post it here.....nothing that really matters I guess, but have done some inside sleuthing.....now how the heck are they saying that she reported CWG if she is the one that pulled the dental records....this is all too much for my brain tonight...again....flippin too many burgers....

posted by shadowizar post 525 in the last thread:

I trust my source. I even trust the person who told my source, but I don't know who they spoke with related to DT which is why I said take it with a grain of salt. If you guys prefer to sit around and criticize DT's dress during the funeral and rather discuss whether she smokes pot or not as relevant information instead, then best of luck to you.

The few of you that have my number and want me to look into something for you are free to give me a ring and I'll get back with you, I'm going back to looking and talking to people around the neighborhood. The last few threads here have been just about a big waste of time.

My response:
To my knowledge no one has mentioned what DT wears, nor what she may or may not choose to smoke for several threads.

I am puzzled why this accusation continues to come up. Those topics have been dropped for a while now.

I notice that no one will mention any theory relating to DT anymore. Most likely because for some reason whenever a theory is given involving DT someone comes in to say DT is being unfairly treated. I cannot understand this. No one has been cleared. LE always looks at family and last person seen with the victim. It is logical people here would to.

I do not think DT nor ST killed Somer. I do think they both contributed to her being a vulnerable child. I think they both failed Somer.

For whatever reasons, some of which may be very legit, but ultimately neither parent was around much for Somer. Somer was 7 years old. A 7 year old wants someone to take time, play with them, sit with them and listen to all the things they have to say. They want undivided attention. 7 year olds have a lot to say. They most want this from their parents. If the parents aren't available to the child they will look elsewhere.
Both DT and ST made choices, so many choices which resulted in Somer becoming a vulnerable child, an easy target. I am not blaming anyone. I am just saying that it is logical to see this and saying so is not cruel treatment of either DT or ST.

I've been a single parent. I am not picking on DT or slaming her for being one. I know it's tough, she had a rough road. But for us to ignore the circumstances of either parent that put Somer in a vulnerable position where she was more likely to be lured is silly.

Justice for Somer is the common goal here. All opinions are needed to sort through this case. And no one is cleared, so everyone is on the table. Everyone should be examined.

I, had copied this link from someone else's work-I can't take credit for it, but here is a list entitled "POLICE CODES AND ABBREVIATIONS:A NEARLY-COMPLETE LIST
http://www.apsu.edu/oconnort/polcodes.htm
May not be what will help, but may not hurt bringing it forward again. Wish I could help more.

might be hard for them to admit if they talked to him since he DOES have a warrent out for his arrest in Duval.....kinda like the car deal in the beginning.....odd....MO

A warrent that TXLE says FL does not want to extradite for. And why the he** isnt he in jail for not registering? OH.. I forgot, he is registered in a notebook somewhere. What is the car deal in the beginning?

posted by shadowizar post 525 in the last thread:

I trust my source. I even trust the person who told my source, but I don't know who they spoke with related to DT which is why I said take it with a grain of salt. If you guys prefer to sit around and criticize DT's dress during the funeral and rather discuss whether she smokes pot or not as relevant information instead, then best of luck to you.

The few of you that have my number and want me to look into something for you are free to give me a ring and I'll get back with you, I'm going back to looking and talking to people around the neighborhood. The last few threads here have been just about a big waste of time.

My response:
To my knowledge no one has mentioned what DT wears, nor what she may or may not choose to smoke for several threads.

I am puzzled why this accusation continues to come up. Those topics have been dropped for a while now.

I notice that no one will mention any theory relating to DT anymore. Most likely because for some reason whenever a theory is given involving DT someone comes in to say DT is being unfairly treated. I cannot understand this. No one has been cleared. LE always looks at family and last person seen with the victim. It is logical people here would to.

I do not think DT nor ST killed Somer. I do think they both contributed to her being a vulnerable child. I think they both failed Somer.

For whatever reasons, some of which may be very legit, but ultimately neither parent was around much for Somer. Somer was 7 years old. A 7 year old wants someone to take time, play with them, sit with them and listen to all the things they have to say. They want undivided attention. 7 year olds have a lot to say. They most want this from their parents. If the parents aren't available to the child they will look elsewhere.
Both DT and ST made choices, so many choices which resulted in Somer becoming a vulnerable child, an easy target. I am not blaming anyone. I am just saying that it is logical to see this and saying so is not cruel treatment of either DT or ST.

I've been a single parent. I am not picking on DT or slaming her for being one. I know it's tough, she had a rough road. But for us to ignore the circumstances of either parent that put Somer in a vulnerable position where she was more likely to be lured is silly.

Justice for Somer is the common goal here. All opinions are needed to sort through this case. And no one is cleared, so everyone is on the table. Everyone should be examined.
very well said...thank you...

A warrent that TXLE says FL does not want to extradite for. And why the he** isnt he in jail for not registering? OH.. I forgot, he is registered in a notebook somewhere. What is the car deal in the beginning?
you know, the car that tried to take the little girl, but didn't, a week or so before Somer was missing.....

Is everyone as confused as I am? No darn wonder I'm crazy! Every thing we think we have learned in this case turns out to have changed over and over again. Mistakes on the MPR then unbelievable excuses for them being on there; Somer walking home with siblings, then walking with another girl; last seen at 1080 Gano; last seen past the Gano house by the daughter of the neighbor who drove Somer to school that morning; Somer not feeling well; Somer acting normal on the way to school; 4 robbers arrested at Somer's house because one of the officers was called from Somer's house to an armed robbery and forgot to change the address on the report - which is BS because the arrest of the robbers was on a different day; And who believes that even if it happened on the same day and an officer WAS called from Somer's house, that he was the one writing the MPR? Or were they ALL writing the same report?

Everyone tells the same story on the MPR, not one contradiction, almost word for word even the exact times match everyone else's statements of what time it was. Was everyone looking at their watch while they were searching for Somer? It's enough to drive one crazy. And now we know LE is lying to us one way or the other through the statements made in the media! Contradicting themselves or outright lying. Releasing no information - saying she was tentatively identified by a birthmak on her leg and some clothing she was wearing. "Some" clothing means to me that not all of her clothing was present but they are not asking the public to look for any of the clothing Somer was wearing - only the book bag and the lunch box which may or may not exit.

LE needs to hold a press conference if only to straighten some of their mis , information out and tell us the truth. This family deserves better than this. It breaks my heart to think they may not know any more than we do, the family I mean. It is a very cruel thing to do this to them in my opinion. I don't see how any of them are sane at this point with what has to be running through their head.

And another thing, why was LE parked in DT's driveway for so long? Watching who? or protecting who? I am very sleepy and I know my train of though is probaby not good right now, and neither is my sleuthing abilities. I try really hard to come up with a workable theory, but with all the mis-information given to us by mostly LE I am getting nowhere fast, just going around in circles.

If we can't get any staight answers from LE, what change do we have being able to help find somer's killer? Doesn't it make you all want to pull your hair out?

ETA; I'm going to be now before i say some more dumb things. I'm sleepy and my head is going around in circles faster than the girl in Exercist movie.

1st post....new thread.....Yay!

(also means...I got nothin!)

just saying hi...whats new?

I swear that when all of that came out about that car.....I swear that I SAW on one of the news channels, OP Chief of Police talking about it, saying something like a notice should have been put out about it.....then all of a sudden, its nothing to worry about...the whole thing makes NO SENSE...too much makes NO SENSE!!

Oh wait, I have something....not sure if it matters anymore....

DT's BIL in named....starts with S rhymes with even, and still not sure if the ex-con thing was true or not.

there's my nightly contribution. :)

Is everyone as confused as I am? No darn wonder I'm crazy! Every thing we think we have learned in this case turns out to have changed over and over again. Mistakes on the MPR then unbelievable excuses for them being on there; Somer walking home with siblings, then walking with another girl; last seen at 1080 Gano; last seen past the Gano house by the daughter of the neighbor who drove Somer to school that morning; Somer not feeling well; Somer acting normal on the way to school; 4 robbers arrested at Somer's house because one of the officers was called from Somer's house to an armed robbery and forgot to change the address on the report - which is BS because the arrest of the robbers was on a different day; And who believes that even if it happened on the same day and an officer WAS called from Somer's house, that he was the one writing the MPR? Or were they ALL writing the same report?

Everyone tells the same story on the MPR, not one contradiction, almost word for word even the exact times match everyone else's statements of what time it was. Was everyone looking at their watch while they were searching for Somer? It's enough to drive one crazy. And now we know LE is lying to us one way or the other through the statements made in the media! Contradicting themselves or outright lying. Releasing no information - saying she was tentatively identified by a birthmak on her leg and some clothing she was wearing. "Some" clothing means to me that not all of her clothing was present but they are not asking the public to look for any of the clothing Somer was wearing - only the book bag and the lunch box which may or may not exit.

LE needs to hold a press conference if only to straighten some of their mis , information out and tell us the truth. This family deserves better than this. It breaks my heart to think they may not know any more than we do, the family I mean. It is a very cruel thing to do this to them in my opinion. I don't see how any of them are sane at this point with what has to be running through their head.

And another thing, why was LE parked in DT's driveway for so long? Watching who? or protecting who? I am very sleepy and I know my train of though is probaby not good right now, and neither is my sleuthing abilities. I try really hard to come up with a workable theory, but with all the mis-information given to us by mostly LE I am getting nowhere fast, just going around in circles.

If we can't get any staight answers from LE, what change do we have being able to help find somer's killer? Doesn't it make you all want to pull your hair out?

YES! But please refrain...Please! NO MORE BALD PEOPLE!!!!!!

Oh wait, I have something....not sure if it matters anymore....

DT's BIL in named....starts with S rhymes with even, and still not sure if the ex-con thing was true or not.

there's my nightly contribution. :)
YAY no more Chris's!!!

Sad what branch of the military was ST in?

YES! But please refrain...Please! NO MORE BALD PEOPLE!!!!!!

Still off subject, but I almost screamed today as I was flippin through channels and saw that big bald guy from the jerry springer show...can't remember his name tho

:rolling:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member