FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder If DT knew about the abduction attempt before Somer went missing?

She said she didn't know about it. Saw it on the news when she was being interviewed. LE Bressler was with her.

Wasn't she was wearing or had with her a white hat and a scarf?

That was in the AMBER Alert but no mention of it since. I don't know whether that means LE is holding back or she never had such items.

She said she didn't know about it. Saw it on the news when she was being interviewed. LE Bressler was with her.

some how after seeing DT comment about feeling guilty for having fun after 3 whole weeks I am starting to wonder if this is more

I just had the most horrible thought. What IF Somer didn't have a HM bookbag, nor one with skulls and hearts, or the others described? What IF the handbag Somer had that day is was not described at all and it is back in her room at home? Oh dear me, some of the things that cross our minds, especially mine.

But she has said a lot of things that have been contradicted by others - the various neighbors that have been interviewed, the babysitter, etc.

I've gotten to the point that I take what she says with less than a grain of salt.

some how after see DT comment about feeling guilty for having fun after 3 whole weeks I am starting to wonder if this is more

Yes as time goes on..Feeling the same way. Not that its her but she knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sunnyhope