FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ms Suzanne--

I assumed that as well at the beginning. However, I think there may be too many assumptions in the way of the truth at this point. We really do need to go back to the beginning, discard all preconceived ideas, and start from that horrible day. No one has been ruled out by LE, and we need to look at everyone again and see if we can eliminate anyone based on evidence. Granted, we don't have access to much of that, but I can't help but think something is being missed.

Does some one have a map of the area and where the dogs lost Somers scent.Did she get in a car with some one?but why didn't the killer put her further away?Maybe she really did leave the Gano house.Maybe the DNA evidence will not be found at the Gano house.The clues and DNA evidence may very well be found on Somer herself.But we do not have the autopsy information to know this.

Hey Guys - I've started a new thread for your posting pleasure here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4716563#post4716563"]Found Deceased FL- Somer Renee Thompson, Orange Park, Thread #36 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thanks,

Salem

I think the problem is that the sheriff told the truth way back when... when he said everyone is a suspect but him. The more I sleuth, the more suspects i come up with. The further I dig into her neighborhood, the more possibilities. I think it would be easier to eliminate people and go from there.. it is seriously that bad. I turned in some tips to LE yesterday and got the feeling that they have no concrete suspects.

Again, DT's body language makes me doubt her more every time she gets on tv. What is she doing in New York? she could have done this interview from Jax. Where are the kids? I dont understand how she could leave them, and I am pretty sure they cannot be taken out of state. I guess PC is still in the picture as she is sporting a new rock.

She leaves me perplexed. I have never thought she was guilty, but the more she talks the more I wonder. The more disconnected she seems from her children, the more I wonder. This interview seemed to me to be more about defending herself about the recent news article, still everything is about her. How are the other kids? Why doesnt she move? the majority of that neighborhood is crime ridden. I cant imagine letting my kids continue to live there, or go to that school. It is too hard for her to take them, she cant take the pain of going that path every day. What about them? When do they become the most important thing?/?????????

Well said :)

My heart really went out to her in this interview.It was very sad.I did not hear everything is about her at all.Not even a little bit.I feel she went on to find the killer.I heard the focus needs to stay on the killer and it does.

I totally agree with sadnpod. Body language tells so much. And where are the tears??? And that was a pretty huge rock :waitasec: notice the camera went to it at least 3 times. And why is she in New York?? Where are the kids? I believe she is wanting to keep the case out there. But also agree the interview seemed to be more about defending herself about the recent article, and yes it is still everything is about her. And yes when do the other kids become the most important thing?? The major two important things here are getting this monster that did this. And the other kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther