dumpster-------------l--clothes
l closet
l
l
l
l
--------------------------------------gano ave

*1080*

I'm assuming this is an answer to my question about a home across the street from construction? If so, thanks. Is the thinking that someone took Somer from in front of the Gano address and took her across the street and into the park, into the store, and into the dumpster? Just trying to understand...TIA

Can you tell me more about the skulls on her backpack?? I have only "heard" about them? Is this the case = did she have skulls on her backpack???

Well I thought I would be successful with shopping online for Hannah Montana backpack with skull/crossbones... LOL.... any idea how many Hannah Montana backpacks are out there?

I'm still looking.

His tats: tiger, skull/s, eagle, and a bunny.... ??? a bunny?

I can't get the photo to load, my wheel keeps spinning on the site, but want to thank you anyway, lurkeyloo.

BBM

might be a playboy bunny ...

But Lurkeyloo, the skulls on Somer's backpack? Like one of them was trying to fit in w/the other?
And I just watched part of that video-at:4:15, the sheriff's office spokeswoman says that they will not release any information "that will, in the long run, prevent us from prosecuting and convicting the person who did this to Somer."
Note that she did not say 'apprehending/catching/finding'. I find that extremely telling. God, I hope I'm right.

From police report:

She flagged him down at intersection of Gano Drive and Floyd Circle West and they then proceeded to her house ...

Her live interview today that was tweaked by the media or LE had her specifically stating:

she flagged the officer down and they went over to the OPAA parking lot... this is when the reporter ask her about anything she could think of that would have strange, lately?

And your post makes me wonder what CWG was doing there in order to get his name on the initial police report. That question was asked by reporters and the spokeswoman said she would check into it and get back with an answer.....I haven't heard anything yet.......
I heard on some news report, the sheriff, or someone for the sheriffs dept (male) addressed this issue about this person being on the police report....I cannot remember when or what was said, but that it was cleared up....that's all I can tell you about it, but they did address it publicly because they got a lot of calls on it....

Well I thought I would be successful with shopping online for Hannah Montant backpack with skull/crossbones... LOL.... any idea how many Hannah Montana backpacks are out there?

I'm still looking.

IIRC, the earliest news reports stated pink, black & white w/skulls but the later reports said Hannah Montana ...

I haven't gotten through all the posts yet (and probably won't at this rate - lol) but I thought it had been deduced that the skull description was an error early on

Her live interview today that was tweaked by the media or LE had her specifically stating:

she flagged the officer down and the went over to the OPAA parking lot... this is when the reporter ask her about anything she could think of that would have strange, lately?
thanks, I have to find that road, but I will...

BBM

might be a playboy bunny ...

LOL..... I couldn't think that.... not with child predators since they can't seem to handle anything except destroying children. Cute little bunny to lure children would be more their style... kwim?

:)

I think RSO and SO need to have tats photographed along with their ugly mugs...

do you know the address of the parking lot where she met up with LE?
Corner of Floyd Circle W & Gano
Wfloydcircle.jpg

Well I thought I would be successful with shopping online for Hannah Montana backpack with skull/crossbones... LOL.... any idea how many Hannah Montana backpacks are out there?

I'm still looking.
when I was on the search on Wed, they changed the back pack to Hannah Montana, no skull and crossbones.....and a Hannah Montana lunch box/bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven