FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kewpiedoll - I must be way behind. I didn't relize that Somer's body was not being released for the memorial. Does that mean the graveside services will be at a later time? Kind of a silly question, isn't it.

Prayers to Somer's family. This just makes my heart ache.

Salem

I haven't heard or read additional information as to when they are going to release Somer to her family.

They can't have a graveside after the Memorial Service without Somer, so I am thinking it will truly be a very private graveside with the family once they do release Somer.

I am curious as to why they put the brakes on with releasing her, and what suddenly came up that they are not going to let this happen?

I know on Friday Dieana was at the funeral home and later on LE Officer was noticed leaving her home with a little girls white dress.

IDK

Personally: I am stuck on the fact about her previously NOT going home with the other chidlren, on several occassions. She would be behind 30 mins to an hour. Hence- the Mother giving the babysitter a list of friends and phone numbers to track her down.

So- I am thinking since she liked tree-houses this burnt house was interesting to her, and it became interesting because 'someone' made it intersting for her. When she had squabbles with other children, and it was stated she put up with teasing from others, this burnt home was her place to hide out.

I think the Monster was making Somer comfortable and their 'secret' place to go when she was upset.

Twisted thinking-- possibly... but Monsters are twisted so maybe not too far off the mark. IDK

I agree. I can hear it all now.

Perp, "Aren't I doin' a good job here, Somer?"

Somer, "Uh-ha."

Perp, "I make this place look better, just like I make you feel better when you come to see me."

Makes my stomach turn to think about it. :sick: Maybe I watch too much CSI . . .

They might not since it was WFTV out of Orlando...that in itself is strange isn't it. Why call an Orlando station? Why not Jacksonville?

I don't think Kyle called the tv station... could be wrong but don't think so. orlando station is in the area covering also..

my opinion of orlando station is they do great work digging up info..

That station has kathy B. that follows the Caylee case.. The station has great reporters as far as I am concerned.. Need more reporters that dig up info instead of just hee hawing around the news.. jmo

Can anyone direct me to the photo where the roofing sign is in the next yard, or read the company name?
Thanks

Just FYI...I understand you are asking about Somer's house but if any roofing is being done on the Gano house it's being done in the back because none is evident in the front and from the looks of the dumpster I don't see any roofing debris in it. Makes me think they might not be doing roofing work on the Gano house now.

Through the windows though you can clearly see that work is being done inside the Gano house.

This is the video I think the Media/LE did the edit because Dieana was giving out information, which they did not want disclosed. She starts with talking about going with LE to the OPAA parking lot.

Okie dokie... I just happen to find it today while snooping the net for any updates I could find. The top of my page was today's date... so I took it for today's date. Sorry if I made an error.
Still rather telling video, and I'm glad I bumped into it, because I truly did miss this from thread #5.

Thank you.. :)

No problem. If I offended you, I apologize, I just wanted to make sure that you knew when it was taken and it was edited out then. Which, IMO, validates your suspicions even more, because 10/23/09, is the day that the day that DT found out that she would not be allowed to see Somer before burying her. Which, to me means that some information was recieved that day which might be the reason they edited it out, KWIM. I'm in total agreement with you and the others that find this "hinky"...I just wish I would have seen / found it earlier so I could have heard what was said.
Thanks

I don't think Kyle called the tv station... could be wrong but don't think so. orlando station is in the area covering also..

my opinion of orlando station is they do great work digging up info..

That station has kathy B. that follows the Caylee case.. The station has great reporters as far as I am concerned.. Need more reporters that dig up info instead of just hee hawing around the news.. jmo

I couldn't agree more...I love me some Kathi B.!

Kyle is also from Creswell, NC

Which one? RSO one or the caller one??

Also, I think we still need to be WAY open to other possibilities. The Kyle is one possibility but I still think there are others out there in the form of other SO.

On another thread on WS - there is discussion of a WLK that is a RSO - lives right on Gano. Don't think we have brought him up in this thread.

Is it possible the Gano house had a construction dumpster at it last Monday? Here where I live construction sites must be kept clean of debris and dumpsters are rented. You phone when you need them emptied or hauled away. Maybe the perp knew the dumpster was going to be taken away so it was a good place to hide Somer's body.

Is it possible the Gano house had a construction dumpster at it last Monday? Here where I live construction sites must be kept clean of debris and dumpsters are rented. You phone when you need them emptied or hauled away. Maybe the perp knew the dumpster was going to be taken away so it was a good place to hide Somer's body.

Yes, there is a dumpster there. But it is full and was full when the crime units made their way out to search it.

is that the true email?? or did you make a special addy for it. since underlined and such??

I mean if we type out just like you have is it the correct addy..

I don't like using my home email and if I click on link my home email comes up. so if i type to different email site is it correct address for him.. TIA

I didn't mean to imply "Kyle" mentioned was definitely a sex offender, but the name first arose after we sleuthed out a Kyle R. who is a RSO living in the area, who we thought we saw in one of the videos.

It is hard for RSOs to find a job (understandably, who wants to take that chance in hiring them?). Since Vinson's construction company hired GV, a RSO, they might be more "open minded" and wouldn't have a problem hiring KR, another RSO.

Stern Roofing--per google Keith Stern owner--could have a brother named Kyle. Parents do name children with same letter, quite often??

You have to understand those pics on google maps earth.. could of been taken 2 yrs ago or more.. I know they have been updating them lately tho. just a thought for you all..

is that the true email?? or did you make a special addy for it. since underlined and such??

I mean if we type out just like you have is it the correct addy..

I don't like using my home email and if I click on link my home email comes up. so if i type to different email site is it correct address for him.. TIA

I just typed it. It became underlined when I hit enter.

ryan (dot) hughes (at) wftv (dot) com

I just typed it. It became underlined when I hit enter.

ryan (dot) hughes (at) wftv (dot) com

Thank you very much.. sent email .. was just hoping it gets there . now I feel it will .. thank you so much.. now to wait to see if he answers.. lol

so are we all swarming his email box with emails ???????? lol

Stern Roofing--per google K**** Stern owner--could have a brother named Kyle. Parents do name children with same letter, quite often??

Yes, but I don't think the contractors on this house at the time had to be the actual roofers. One of our posters here went and observed the house, said it looks to have new roof but no evidence of them currently doing roof. Unless, they are an all in one gig??

My point for even bringing up the roof sign in the neighbors yard is that it is possible the people who worked on the neighbor yard were nice friendly people. This could create a sense of false security for Somer about contractors. Just saying and this is ALL speculation and theory.

Don't want you to get in trouble, not sure we can put that name on that post??

Personally: I am stuck on the fact about her previously NOT going home with the other chidlren, on several occassions. She would be behind 30 mins to an hour. Hence- the Mother giving the babysitter a list of friends and phone numbers to track her down.

So- I am thinking since she liked tree-houses this burnt house was interesting to her, and it became interesting because 'someone' made it intersting for her. When she had squabbles with other children, and it was stated she put up with teasing from others, this burnt home was her place to hide out.

I think the Monster was making Somer comfortable and their 'secret' place to go when she was upset.

Twisted thinking-- possibly... but Monsters are twisted so maybe not too far off the mark. IDK

This makes me so sad to read that such a small girl was out running around by herself all alone after school. I don't understand why on earth the babysitter didn't walk (or drive) to the school for the kids if Somer did this type thing. Is this babysitter cleared or not under any suspicion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500