FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just remember, Officer Bruce Owens is who suggested following those trash trucks. Look at the initial suggestion..."look at the garbage on the front end."
Now I would think instead of following these trucks that an officer would be assigned to each truck and examine the trash before it was loaded onto the truck or as it was being loaded onto the truck.
If he wanted to catch something on the front end, why not catch it on the front end, instead of waiting until it had been hauled to the dump. JMO

http://www.news4jax.com/news/21363638/detail.html
"Tuesday morning, one of my detectives, Bruce Owens, came forward and said, 'You know, I think it'd be a good idea to follow those garbage trucks and let's look at the garbage on the front end rather than waiting and maybe later on trying to go and uncover something,' which was a stroke of genius," Beseler said. "It was a precautionary thing. We didn't have any idea at that time that this would come about. But it was just a really good move."

"a stroke of genius". I'm sure Bruce Owens got a lot of praise for his idea. Kind of scares me.

As many have today, I have come out of "invisible mode" to say hello to all of you! This truly is a message board to be proud of! I just thought I'd sneak in an opinion.

Maybe we should look closer at the "Indigo" involvement. What do we know about this? I say that because the man waiting in the home was directly involved with it. Could Somer be the Indigo child? Would Somer's family be "afraid" of him? Could he have had other "members" of Indigo take her from the home before the other children arrived?

JMO

I'm sorry if this has already been addressed but I'm very far behind on this thread.

I just wanted to point out that "Indigo" isn't a group, it's a terminology for a "spiritually gifted" person, mostly children because they were born at a certain time, starting in the late 70's. They are thought of as another step of the evolutionary scale for humankind.

I'm not BIG on Geraldo but he's does have some gonads...

Geraldo Rivera Criticizes Murdered Child Somer Thompson's Parent?

[video=youtube;XiruNh7yXm4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiruNh7yXm4[/video]

Somer Thompson's Father Forgives Murderer
Created: 10/27/2009 7:15:10 PM
Updated: 10/27/2009 11:25:32 PM
<snipped>
While his pain is fresh, Thompson tells First Coast News Reporter Monica Landeros that God has given him strength to forgive whoever is responsible for his daughter's death.

"To my daughter Somer in heaven: Sweetheart, I love you and I will see you soon," Sam Thompson tearfully said as he looked up towards the sky.

Thompson said the pain is almost too much to bear, but an outpouring of community support has helped him cope.

"If it hadn't been for everybody around me, holding on to me, I believe my heart would have just stopped," said Thompson.

Video: Balloons Released Live 1:19
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video...f43367513e061&maven_referralObject=1310125574

Video: Balloons Released In Honor Of Somer 1:17
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video...d0b7d36168356&maven_referralObject=1310380600

Video: Somer Thompson Funeral 1:30
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video...d0b7d36168356&maven_referralObject=1310597452

Video: Mouners Gather For Somer Thompson's Funeral 1:30
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video...d0b7d36168356&maven_referralObject=1310602045

Video: Somer Thompson's Funeral Procession 1:04
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video...d0b7d36168356&maven_referralObject=1310612893

Video: Calvary Church Honors Somer Thompson 1:40
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video...d0b7d36168356&maven_referralObject=1310646287

Article:
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=147292&catid=3

:angel:

Ok, gotta say it. I really, really do not want to attack or insult this woman however, the low-cut attire has been bothering me from the start! I pretty much stopped watching videos of her because of it. Every single video I watched in the beginning she was wearing low-cut tops, and then last night I went ahead and clicked on the video from the viewing and there it is again! I'm sorry, but at your murdered daughters service? To me, it's completely inappropriate to say the least. Surely with everyone that is around her someone could have shopped for her.

One other thing I found odd was in the video from the vigil after Somer's body was found, she is thanking everyone there and she says "I never expected all of this."

I do not feel she killed Somer herself but I do feel she knows exactly what and why.

JMO of course and you can all hate me and ban me now.

Sorry, but I don't think the mother had time to shop and felt she had to wear something dark and wore what it was she had. I didn't put one millisecond's thought as to what I was going to wear to my son's funeral. I grabbed whatever was darkest, even though it had red roses on it. It was hard enough getting his final set of clothes ready for the funeral home.

I see a huge difference Emma Peel - 'can't get any' seems off handed and not much more than a slang saying used in jokes etc. I think it has a aura to it that if off color.

'Can't get anybody' - is a true statement made about pedophiles who obsess and fantasize about having power and control over a child...could be from violent sex, murder, sadistic sex, sadistic behavior. I don't believe a pedophile is happy and content with an adult woman - especially sexually. mho

gotcha, and we agree, and I do think she was given this info from police.

Diena delivered the line with such venom. Tone, sometimes is more telling than language. Like I said, she needs to be done with the interview circuit.

As many have today, I have come out of "invisible mode" to say hello to all of you! This truly is a message board to be proud of! I just thought I'd sneak in an opinion.

Maybe we should look closer at the "Indigo" involvement. What do we know about this? I say that because the man waiting in the home was directly involved with it. Could Somer be the Indigo child? Would Somer's family be "afraid" of him? Could he have had other "members" of Indigo take her from the home before the other children arrived?

JMO

I don't know, but a website that defines Indigo children and adults seems wacky.

Just wish NG would interview SP and ask him why he felt he needed to remove his pic from his website and change it to say he treated both adults and children, instead of the original wording that included children only. This I find very disturbing. I don't buy that he was worried about his reputation - that is absurd. I would also like to know when it was the changes were made. Was he worried that someone would recognize him?

Sorry, but I don't think the mother had time to shop and felt she had to wear something dark and wore what it was she had. I didn't put one millisecond's thought as to what I was going to wear to my son's funeral. I grabbed whatever was darkest, even though it had red roses on it. It was hard enough getting his final set of clothes ready for the funeral home.

Totally agree. To this day, I can't believe what my cousin wore to her husband's calling hours. (He died of cancer, young) The dress she chose was his very favorite. Romantic, feminine, Cleavage-baring, lacy, black. We wrapped someone's beautiful black velvet stole around her before anyone could see. She simply had not thought about it being inappropriate for calling hours. Poor thing. I love her so much. So did her husband. She was his italian princess. :(

Totally agree. To this day, I can't believe what my cousin wore to her husband's calling hours. (He died of cancer, young) The dress she chose was his very favorite. Romantic, feminine, Cleavage-baring, lacy, black. We wrapped someone's beautiful black velvet stole around her before anyone could see. She simply had not thought about it being inappropriate for calling hours. Poor thing. I love her so much. So did her husband. She was his italian princess. :(

And how beautiful that she was dressed for him and only him. That's love.

not_my_kids has started Thread 10 - PLEASE POST THERE - ESPECIALLY THIS LATE BREAKING NEWS STUFF!

Thanks,

Salem

A Member of WS called the jail this morning. These people WERE arrested at Somers home. NO MISTAKE!!
I meant MISTAKE in that they are mistaken for not ADDRESSING IT on JVM. It is the elephant in the room.

I am still pages behind, so this may have been mentioned--I am thinking when DT went to the park to pick up the older brother, he may have called her-it is a possibility he found Somer's backpack there, and maybe that is why DT then flagged down a cop...

it was a creepy statement...her whole demeanor in that interview was just weird!

Anyone else notice the big swallow when she is told they have interviewed all the sex offenders in the area?

Yes, that is strange. It's as if she identifies with predators.

Ok, gotta say it. I really, really do not want to attack or insult this woman however, the low-cut attire has been bothering me from the start! I pretty much stopped watching videos of her because of it. Every single video I watched in the beginning she was wearing low-cut tops, and then last night I went ahead and clicked on the video from the viewing and there it is again! I'm sorry, but at your murdered daughters service? To me, it's completely inappropriate to say the least. Surely with everyone that is around her someone could have shopped for her.

One other thing I found odd was in the video from the vigil after Somer's body was found, she is thanking everyone there and she says "I never expected all of this."

I do not feel she killed Somer herself but I do feel she knows exactly what and why.

JMO of course and you can all hate me and ban me now.

I have to say this. I know someone who's child died (of cancer) and for the funeral she wore a low cut dress, better suited in my opinion to going out in, and after someone actually said something to her mother at the funeral lunch, it came out that that was one of her daughter's favorite dresses for her mom to wear. So she wore it to the funeral. It has been said that Somer's favorite color was purple so maybe that was why DT wore it. I sure can't judge her for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500