FL FL - Stepha Henry, 22, Miami, 29 May 2007 *ARREST*

It almost seems as if he knew he was going to do something horrible in that car and that's why he wanted his friend to buy it for him.

The least the could do now is tell them where to find her body, for her mother's sake.

After reading the story of how he bought that car I agree that he planned the murder too. Otherwise why would he go to all of that trouble? What a creep and a liar. I'm so glad that they finally found that car and that it still had blood in it so he could be arrested. I hope he will end up saying what he did with Stepha too. How sad for her mom and family to know that she is dead but not know where she is. I would want LE to let me in his cell for 5 minutes and he would tell me where my daughter was or I might choke him to death trying to get the truth out of him :furious:

Is there any new news on this? I cannot find any info about is he pleaded out or if there even was a trial.

Thanks!

All of the links to the Miami Herald do not work...anyone have any working links?

Nancy Grace will be featuring Stepha's case tonight (03/18/11.) Maybe she'll have some info about whatever happened with Kendrick Williams' trial.

Don't they have evidence that proves Stepha was murdered? I have not really kept up with this case.

just watched a small segement on this I hope there is justice for her!

Kendrick Williams is still in the Miami Dade Pretrial Detention Center.
http://egvsys.metro-dade.com:1608/wwwserv/crts/IPSAWNSI.DIA

I was just researching this case after watching it on Nancy Grace Mysteries, and was beginning to get rather frustrated at not finding anything since 2008 when Williams was arrested. Then it dawned on me to look here and glad I did as I found this post. Thank You. :)

I am surprised this case still hasn't made it to trial. They must be holding out hoping to find her body. I just wonder how long they can continue to hold this man without going to trial.

Any news on Williams trial? I tried googling, but only thing I found was info from '08.

Stepha is mentioned in this article about missing Larissa Macriello in Miami-Dade County.

http://www.dailyherald.com/article/20150207/news/302079979
posted: 2/7/2015 1:06 AM
Missing-body murder cases are rare. But in Miami-Dade, there have been more than a few high-profile prosecutions over the past decade.
The most recent: jurors last year convicted Miami-Dade businessman Clifford Friend of murdering his wife, then dumping her body in the sea in 1994.

Another defendant headed to trial in the coming months is Kendrick Williams, accused of murdering New York law student Stepha Henry in 2007; her body has never been found, but her blood was found in his car.

Article from back in Jan 2008:

The woman, Stepha Henry, 23, was reported missing late last May after a night out at Pepper’s Café in Sunrise, Fla. Videotape taken inside the club showed her and Mr. Williams — who the police said had met at a mutual friend’s home on May 28 — together on May 29 and the early hours of May 30, said Lt. Nancy Perez, a Miami-Dade police spokeswoman. That was the last place Ms. Henry was seen.

Although Ms. Henry’s body has not been found, blood found in an Acura that Mr. Williams was driving at the time matched hers, the authorities said.

“No one could have survived losing that amount of blood,” said Jim Loftus, assistant director of investigative services for the Miami-Dade police.

He said that the police were still building a case and had no comment on a possible motive, but they did not believe that there was a sexual assault.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/16/nyregion/16missing.html?_r=0

News of Mr. Williams’s arrest surprised family and friends of Ms. Henry, who recalled her as a talented honors student who aspired to be a lawyer. She had been preparing for the law school admissions exam while working in the recruiting department at John Jay College of Criminal Justice, from which she graduated in 2006 with a bachelor’s degree in judicial studies.

“She was full of hope and promise,” Jeremy Travis, the university’s president, said in a statement on Tuesday. “We mourn the fact that she was unable to fulfill her dreams.”

Stepha sounds like she was a very talented woman. Incredibly heartbreaking that she has never been found :(

I'm so glad this case has finally came to trial. It's discouraging her body hasn't been found. However there is enough proof Kendrick Williams killedf Stepha. I can't find Stepha in NamUs. Does she have a profile?

Her Namus case was just created 15 Juy 2020. After all this time. I wonder if they have a potential UID to compare her against, or just entering her for future comparisons.

www.namus.gov/MissingPersons/Case#/71795

#MP71795 Stepha Henry, Female, Black / African American
Date of Last Contact May 29, 2007
Missing From Miami, Florida
Missing Age 22 Years
Current Age 35 Years

Demographics
Missing Age22 Years
Current Age35 Years
First Name Stepha
Middle Name--
Last NameHenry
Nickname/Alias--
Social Security Number--
SexFemale
Height 5' 2" (62 Inches)
Weight 110 lbs
Race / EthnicityBlack / African American
Circumstances
Foul Play Possible
Foul Play Uncertain
Date of Last Contact May 29, 2007
NamUs Case Created July 15, 2020
Last Known Location Map
Location Miami, Florida
County Miami-Dade County
Missing From Tribal Land - No
Circumstances of Disappearance She traveled form New York and was visiting Miami at the time of her disappearance.
Physical Description
Hair Color Red/Auburn
Eye Color Brown
Distinctive Physical Features - unknown tattoo on back

Thumbnail
Thumbnail

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics