FL FL - Sumter Co, 'Little Miss Panasoffkee', WhtFem 17-24, 470UFFL, Feb'71

That is the mysterious "Konstantina". In order to rule her out they have to find her. Which didnt happen. Who knows, Konstantina is probably alive and well somewhere.
I think carol lead of her being a runaway from another state is more likely imo. Isotope testing has been wrong before an example being Beth doe where isotope testing showed she was from Europe.

IMHO it'll be hard to confirm or rule out that it is her unless her family comes forward
If her family is out of the country they may have been unable to report her missing in the US, especially at the time she was located. They also may think that shes choosing to not have contact with them and that shes perfectly fine here in the US somewhere. I do think that she is probably foreign, working as an au pair or something along those lines.

If her family is out of the country they may have been unable to report her missing in the US, especially at the time she was located. They also may think that shes choosing to not have contact with them and that shes perfectly fine here in the US somewhere. I do think that she is probably foreign, working as an au pair or something along those lines.

She had a wedding ring and likely had children. Not the background an au pair would have normally. I believe she was local, may still have been an immigrant, but someone living permanently in the US. The Greek theory is solely based on isotopes which in most cases i have seen is off or ambigous. Also she ate a diet that was wheat based and not corn based and supposedly it is a proof for an European origin. Also not exactly waterproof. Not every American is binge eating corn, not even in the 60s. Some American cuisines do not use a lot of corn. And many immigrant cuisines dont, either, but the people could have been born and raised in the US.

I think carol lead of her being a runaway from another state is more likely imo. Isotope testing has been wrong before an example being Beth doe where isotope testing showed she was from Europe.
I can't for the life of me remember the Carol lead, can you point me towards a post or article about that? TIA

I agree about isotope testing. The Beth Doe case really made a lot of us take it all with a grain of salt IMO. Still kind of mind boggling to me how it was somehow discerned that a Puerto Rican girl from New Jersey was a Central European immigrant.

I can't for the life of me remember the Carol lead, can you point me towards a post or article about that? TIA

I agree about isotope testing. The Beth Doe case really made a lot of us take it all with a grain of salt IMO. Still kind of mind boggling to me how it was somehow discerned that a Puerto Rican girl from New Jersey was a Central European immigrant.
The carol lead is on the unidentified wiki article for her case.

From what I understand isotope analysis is based on the food you eat, there is no connection with it and ethinicity.
I don't think isotope analysis is useless, just not viable for modern people since most of us eat food that has been imported from around the world which affects the results.
It would be better to use it with animals or historical remains.

From what I understand isotope analysis is based on the food you eat, there is no connection with it and ethinicity.
I don't think isotope analysis is useless, just not viable for modern people since most of us eat food that has been imported from around the world which affects the results.
It would be better to use it with animals or historical remains.
A great deal also stems from the water you drink and that is usually local. But i agree, its value for modern populations is questionable.

I have a theory on LMLP - what if she came from Texas? My evidence for this is the Baylor watch. Baylor was native to Northern Texas around the time she died. Another thing that makes me believe she was from Texas was the high lead isotope. Wichita Falls/Irving has a high lead level in terms of isotopes. Something else that stuck out like a sore thumb was that there was a military base in use (McCoy Air Force Base) in Orlando, less than an hour away from Lake Panasoffkee. Maybe LMLP was married to an airman in Texas and they were sent to Florida so he could serve. Perhaps she has a child while they live there. One thing that should be considered is the belt - it's 36 inches (probably belonged to a man 6', take or give). I know the AF would be looking for someone tall and physically fit, which would match this man. What do you guys think?
Rb60a84d0175caf533678fd3521572596
Sheppard Air Force Base is in Wichita Falls, TX. Not sure if it has been mentioned but thought I'd chime in. Apologies if this has been discussed previously.

We need DNA. It can clearly tell us if she was of Greek or Italian descent or Native/Native admixed or Hispanic or anything else.

Just reiterating it. Is anyone working her case? Anyone? Any? One? Just total silence. This is someones daughter, sister, cousin, mom, friend. And some guy probably got away with telling a fishy story about how "she just ran away".

I have a theory on LMLP - what if she came from Texas? My evidence for this is the Baylor watch. Baylor was native to Northern Texas around the time she died. Another thing that makes me believe she was from Texas was the high lead isotope. Wichita Falls/Irving has a high lead level in terms of isotopes. Something else that stuck out like a sore thumb was that there was a military base in use (McCoy Air Force Base) in Orlando, less than an hour away from Lake Panasoffkee. Maybe LMLP was married to an airman in Texas and they were sent to Florida so he could serve. Perhaps she has a child while they live there. One thing that should be considered is the belt - it's 36 inches (probably belonged to a man 6', take or give). I know the AF would be looking for someone tall and physically fit, which would match this man. What do you guys think?
Rb60a84d0175caf533678fd3521572596

Baylor was sold at Zales (1950s-1980s)
ml_image.4294363.jpg

I can't help but notice the tremendous amt of lead in South Florida and New Jersey

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ammereignw
Back