FL FL - Tammy Leppert, 18, Cocoa Beach, 6 July 1983

She was pretty much an extra cast in the movies.I don't know if there was any surveillance footage or not.Probably not back then.

If anyone has seen or heard of Tammy alive or someone that you think looks like her.Please let me know ok?

They have found other remains in Florida that I'm looking into possibly being my sister Tammy Leppert.If any one knows what happened to my sister please let me know.I care very much of what became of her.I have looked for her for a long time now.Dead or alive I just want to know.Please.

They have found other remains in Florida that I'm looking into possibly being my sister Tammy Leppert.If any one knows what happened to my sister please let me know.I care very much of what became of her.I have looked for her for a long time now.Dead or alive I just want to know.Please.

I have Tammy on a list of missing women that I routinely search for. I go through newspaper articles as well as all of the missing persons websites. I know a lot of others here do the same.

We'll never give up.

Suzanne,

May I ask if the remains that you are looking into possibly being Tammy, are the police checking out the remains also? I know you have had so many dead ends and false hope over the years, I hope that this is it (if she isn't alive somewhere).

Yes,The CBPD is looking into the remains possibly being my sister Tammy.They are waiting for tests to come back to tell them more information on the remains found.How old they are,gender ect...It might take awhile.The remains may be very very old though and not her.

Thank you so much for keeping us updated Ms Suzanne! Though I can only imagine how incredibly difficult this must be for you, I sincerely hope that you'll continue to post here in the future.

I'll continue to keep you and yours in my thoughts and hope that your family will finally find the answers that have eluded you for so long.

I totally agree with JaneDoe91, Ms. Suzanne. Please continue to post here. It helps keep Tammy's case in everyone's mind, and that's a big part of the battle.

The more people we have who are aware of your sister's case, the better.

Thank you.I've been posting here for many years now.I just don't discuss her case anymore.I just keep her picture out there and look for skeletal remains that fit her description and call the CBPD or me if you know something on her.I pray we will one day know the answers to what happened to my sister Tammy.It's been a long long time now to not know what happened to her.I just don't know what else to do any more.

Yes,The CBPD is looking into the remains possibly being my sister Tammy.They are waiting for tests to come back to tell them more information on the remains found.How old they are,gender ect...It might take awhile.The remains may be very very old though and not her.

I hope you find out someday soon Suzanne... my goodness. I can't imagine losing a loved one and not knowing what happened to them.

Just came across your sister's story here on Websleuths. She is such a beautiful girl. I truly hope you find her. Thanks for keeping us updated.

Suzanne,

Have you anything else from CBPD about the remains that could possibly be Tammy?

Right now it just looks like they found very old bones.

My name is Suzanne.This is my sister Tammy Lynn Leppert.I made this website to help find her.The detective on my sisters case with the CBPD is Detective Cooper.If you know anything at all of what became of her.Please let me know.I care very much of what became of her.I have looked a very long time for her.Is she alive or dead?I just want to know what happened to her please.

http://wwwgeocitescomfindtammy-suza...2006/05/what-ever-happened-to-tammy-lynn.html

Thank You very much for telling me this.I did and am still calling trying to find out about this.Please let me know anything else you hear about this.

I'm actually in Brevard county this week ... I'll keep my ears open.

Oh Suzanne, I hope you hear back from LE about this skull. I think about your sister very often and hope that you get some answers or closure.

Suzanne,

Have you heard anymore about the skull found in the Banana River?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici
Back