FL FL - Tammy Leppert, 18, Cocoa Beach, 6 July 1983

Hi

I have been checking into this Jane doe for a few weeks now.The detective on the Jane Does case seems very nice.I really respect him.He is suppose to call me soon.
ttyl
Suzanne

I really hope that something comes of this lead. You've been waiting for a long time. Tell me, do you see a resmblance between the composite and Tammy's picture. I'm not sure... I think I see some, but it's hard to tell. What's your opinion?

Hi
no.actually I don't see a resemlance.I looked at this Jane Does picture many many times as I prayed to find tammy.I never thought this was tammy.Other things make me think it is her.This Jane Doe was stabbed in the face and in the water.I don't think the sketch will look much like the person at all.I have seen too many pictures of the Jane and John does that don't look like the real person at all.or even a postmortem picture that looks nothing at all like the sketch of the unidentified.I will be very surprised if this is her.What makes me think so is this.This unidentified has a scar on her knee.Tammy has an old scar on her knee.It is not noticable in older pictures.Tammy's teeth has changed a few times on the NCIC from fillings to perfect teeth.I have no idea why.It does make sense to me.I have always fought to say I did not think tammy's teeth were perfect because of this change.I feel no one knows what her teeth are like.There is no dental on tammy.so where did the police get her teeth were perfect and why this very drastic change?Tammy's hair was dyed blond.It would have grown out 3 years later.She very much wanted breastimplants.It is the scar that makes me think this is Tammy.Thank you for caring.You are nice.
ttyl
Suzanne

What about the fractured hip -did Tammy every have that ????
I know it could have happend after she went missing, but do you recall her ever being in an accident before that ???

Hi
No.I do not know that.I assume this accident happened later in the Jane Does life.I don't know that.This is not the only unidentified Jane Doe I am looking into being Tammy.I am looking into all of them whether they match or not.
ttyl
Suzanne

I put Tammy on every board and place I could find.I am not done yet.I will find out what happened.Billy cox wrote.On july 6th 1983 Tami lynn Leppert went for a ride and vanished so cleanly it was as if she'd never existed
Nearly seven years later,beneath the cobwebs of distance.There isn't even a shrine to commemorate what was.Only a question.Was Tami the architect and star of the perfect getaway or or the victim of the perfect crime.He also says.Eight and a half years after her last public apearance.Tami Lynn Leppert is about to become the national renowed star she always wanted to be.The mystery is no one knows if she can even appreciate the irony.A fountain of sorrow forever young.I need a free detective to uncover the cover ups in Brevard County cocoa Beach Florida.I do not feel tammy is alive and ok out there.There are no perfect crimes.
ttyl
Suzanne

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]Hi
Thankyou.you are sweet.I wanted to say.Tammy was not schizophrenic.She was really afraid of someone.The newest lead is Tammy wanted something? back from a person and if this person didn't give it she was going to tell on this person for something.I don't know what for.this person threatened to kill her.And I think maybe this person did.for the things this person or persons were involved with.so the fear was real.Wouldn't you be afraid if someone threatened to kill you too?.As I said before I need a few good detectives to uncover the coverups in Brevard county cocoa beach Florida.I feel she is an unidentified Jane doe somewhere and I need help with what is on the NCIC for unidentified Jane does and this is not made available to the public.If anyone know anything please email me at
suzannec4444@yahoo.com
thankyou
Suzanne(Tammy lynn Lepperts sister)
[/font]

Hi
Thankyou very much.you are sweet.I pray so too.My sister's (Tammy Lynn Lepperts) episode just ran on unsolved mysteries again today.If any one knows anything at all Please email me at suzannec4444@yahoo.com Please help.
Thankyou and God bless you.
Suzanne

I don't suppose anyone has the transcripts of the show or a tape? I would gladly pay for postage in order to read/see the case on the show since I missed it. I am still gathering information--though way too slow--for our website.

Teraisa

Hi
I know I have been looking for Unidentified Jane Does for Tammy.But if you know of any sightings of Tammy Lynn Leppert or have ever called in a sighting of Tammy.Please email me at suzannec4444@yahoo.com
Thankyou and God bless you. ((HUGS))
Suzanne

Hi
If any sysics know what they think happened to tammy please post it or email me ok?
thankyou
suzanne

Hi
If any one has ever called in a lead to the unsolved mysteries or to the police.May I please ask you to do it again.But this time to me at suzannec4444@yahoo.com I will look into it.Please help me.all I ask is if there is any leads called into please email me too ok?

Suzanne

Hi
If anyone knows or can please find out of any Unidentified Jane Does in cemetaries all over the United States and other places after July 6th 1983(especially Brevard county and Florida,Pennsylvania,Texas and Georgia.) Please email me and let me know ok?I can help with other Unidentified Jane and John does found too.Please help me if you can.

suzannec4444@yahoo.com

Suzanne

You had mentioned possibly wanting to do a DNA test with the Lake Ponchartrain Jane Doe. Did you get to do that? Please let us know if you do. I hope you find your sister.

Hey there, I did post word for word, your last reply (you told me I could do that a loooonnnnnggggg time ago) onto True Crime Fanatic, but again, I am still sick and going through that stinkin' case... but still, you never know, it could help.

I am also getting her page ready on the site, it's just taking me so dang long. I really wish I was more help. Soon, I pray we will both have the answers or better to what we need.

Caring about you everyday,

Teraisa

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500