FL FL - Tampa, WhtMale 503UMFL, 30-60, surgical repair to femur, Jan'98

Four ruleouts The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs). I don't know how many are new because apparently I didn't post the older list.

He has dentals and DNA.

The following people have been ruled out as being this decedent:
First Name Last Name Year of Birth State LKA

Donald Ray Billings 0
Watson Adrian Jones 0
James Timothy Mangrum 0
Carlo Pfaff 1944 South Carolina

No new ruleouts or information.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

He reminds me very much of this missing person:
Jeremy Freeman Crocker – The Charley Project
Mr. Crocker is missing from Los Angeles, California since late 1996. At the time he was researching the July 1996 crash of TWA Flight 800 (not familiar with it). But he had written some articles and did some interviews about it, chasing his theory that a missile had caused the crash. It appears he looked into other disasters also.

He was a very educated man, an engineer at the time, and it was not like him to just disappear. Apparently they believe he is/was in a hospital or nursing home. Not sure as to why they believe that, I’ve not read much about the specifics, but seeing the recons of this UID reminded me of him...
2F5D1538-3411-444B-A181-A0D59C9E7CF0.jpeg2D7B2565-3EAA-4C5A-B767-85A3727F5660.jpeg
B15D574D-A7FA-41A3-A80E-19335EC1FAAF.jpeg2437EC01-246C-40B9-960B-C7628EBB5999.jpeg

I've heard of Crocker. You can find out quite a lot about his disappearance (mostly not true) if you happen to be a fan of conspiracy theories and militias and all that. They think the government offed him or locked him up because of his research. (TWA Flight 800 exploded a few minutes after takeoff due to a short circuit in the fuel monitoring system that caused an explosion TWA Flight 800 - Wikipedia)

He looks pretty similar to the UID, and the clothing more or less matches. He's way too tall, though...I generally take height estimates with a grain of salt but half a foot is starting to be quite a lot.

Dana Olson(44) disappeared from Bradenton which is about an hour south of Tampa. His LKA date is unknown but shows 1 Jun 1998. He had a deformed leg caused by a traffic crash.

Circumstances of Disappearance - Olson was living with two other men at the listed address. The exact date he was last seen is not clear as his family in NY reported him missing when a friend inquired with them as to Dana's whereabouts.

Deformity - deformed leg from traffic crash
Height 5' 5" - 5' 7" (65 - 67 Inches)

503UMFL.jpg
Original
503UMFL1.jpg

Original
503UMFL5.jpg

Dana H. Olson – The Charley Project

Dana Olson(44) disappeared from Bradenton which is about an hour south of Tampa. His LKA date is unknown but shows 1 Jun 1998. He had a deformed leg caused by a traffic crash.

Circumstances of Disappearance - Olson was living with two other men at the listed address. The exact date he was last seen is not clear as his family in NY reported him missing when a friend inquired with them as to Dana's whereabouts.

Deformity - deformed leg from traffic crash
Height 5' 5" - 5' 7" (65 - 67 Inches)

503UMFL.jpg
Original
503UMFL1.jpg

Original
503UMFL5.jpg

Dana H. Olson – The Charley Project
I don’t see this one. The deformed leg is interesting, but there’s no mention of any type of surgical hardware. Doesn’t mean Dana didn’t have it, but seems like there’d be mention of it.

Mostly though, it’s the face. I think Dana’s skull shape is very different. The UID has a fairly predominant and protruding chin, whereas Dana’s is the exact opposite; receding. I especially see the difference in the profile images. It could be the angle, so hopefully someone else will weigh in! But the leg deformity could be enough to warrant a proper rule in/out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back