Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kailey Tracy

@KaileyTracy

Brianna Williams uncle tells us, flipping through pictures, she lived with him and his wife from when she was six to when she graduated high school. He said she never got into any trouble growing up and said their family is shocked and trying to understand what happened
@FCN2go

(Video)

Kailey Tracy on Twitter

Trying to figure out the family dynamic. So did this aunt and uncle help raise BW? I think this is the same aunt and uncle who spoke to NewsJax4. I didn't realize when reading those statements made to NJ4 that they were as close to BW as a child as this now appears

HOLD that thought, @TTF14 while looking for that I found the hospital arrival video. It is at the :33 mark at this articles video

I am curious to see docs that will likely be released at court today. Thankful that this is civilian criminal court and not Naval since that should mean access to info via the sunshine law. Several things I am curious about and hope to gain some info about:

The estimated time of death for little Taylor - was it weeks or months ago (I am thinking weeks)
what BW cell pings show about her trip to AL
What evidence was found at the three crime scenes (southside where I believe death occurred, Ivy residence where false report of missing child was filed, and dirt road in AL where baby girl (presumably) was located.)
BW's activities in the past several months

hoping today's court appearance and subsequent doc release will begin to answer at least a couple of these.
I also would like very much to know if there are specific instances that caused them to charge BW with 2 counts of felony child neglect. I am very hopeful that we will know the circumstances surrounding the time and cause of little Taylor's death because of the State's Atty. statement that they have "staggering" amounts of information.

I was on a vent and unconscious and then after being brought out of a coma, was on the vent for a month while being aware and awake. Had to use one of those boards with letters on it to spell out words in order to communicate.
My goodness, I’m sorry that happened to you! :(So glad you are here & hope everything has gotten so much better for you!

Paige Kelton
@PaigeANjax

Brianna Williams now charged in daughter Taylors disappearance.
@RussellANjax
is in Alabama talking to family. They gave us her prom photo, she was also valedictorian. Waiting to learn if child remains are Taylor's. Source says Williams remains at UF Health for overdose.

EJQ7mUrX0AAJwkS

Paige Kelton on Twitter

Personally I think it is a HIPPA violation to release her hospital info. She would have had to been given her rights and allowed it, or a physician thought it was in her best interest, which I don’t see here. Is it possible she has someone appointed on her behalf to do that?

From the faq: 483-Does HIPAA permit health care facilities to inform visitors about a patient’s location

Even when, due to emergency treatment circumstances or incapacity, the patient has not been provided an opportunity to express his or her preference about how, or if, the information may be disclosed, directory information about the patient may still be made available if doing so is in the individual’s best interest as determined in the professional judgment of the provider, and would not be inconsistent with any known preference previously expressed by the individual.

Or, is it possible it doesn’t mean a recovery but that she passed? I can’t imagine her recovering that fast.

NJ4's story about a "source" telling them cadaver dogs hit on BW's trunk has much more weight in my book now. I find it telling in a way that NJ4 was able to get video of BW's arrival at the hospital after her apparent suicide attempt. They have an insider who made sure they were tipped to be there with cameras rolling. I wish I had more faith that the dogs hitting would be taken seriously by a jury but I am still jaded after the whole Dr. Arpad Vass Anthony trial debacle.

Paige Kelton
@PaigeANjax

Brianna Williams now charged in daughter Taylors disappearance.
@RussellANjax
is in Alabama talking to family. They gave us her prom photo, she was also valedictorian. Waiting to learn if child remains are Taylor's. Source says Williams remains at UF Health for overdose.

EJQ7mUrX0AAJwkS

Paige Kelton on Twitter
Is it just me or is anyone else getting fed up with the "she was this she was that" ... TBH I don't care if she donated a kidney and was the president at one point!! Taylor is what I care about and her involvement in her presumed death!!! Ugh this is getting to me today. Sorry

Personally I think it is a HIPPA violation to release her hospital info. She would have had to been given her rights and allowed it, or a physician thought it was in her best interest, which I don’t see here. Is it possible she has someone appointed on her behalf to do that?

From the faq: 483-Does HIPAA permit health care facilities to inform visitors about a patient’s location

Even when, due to emergency treatment circumstances or incapacity, the patient has not been provided an opportunity to express his or her preference about how, or if, the information may be disclosed, directory information about the patient may still be made available if doing so is in the individual’s best interest as determined in the professional judgment of the provider, and would not be inconsistent with any known preference previously expressed by the individual.

Or, is it possible it doesn’t mean a recovery but that she passed? I can’t imagine her recovering that fast.
But... I don’t know if that applies if you are arrested and technically in custody of state?

I also agree with her possibly being under an alias or moved to a different hospital. The amount of unwanted attention suspects like this cause is a huge liability risk. As well as a safety risk. It's much safer to put her under an alias and state that no one by that name is in their system. That squashes any conversations right out of the gate.

For her to be flown by helicopter to the hospital, she'd have to be in relatively bad shape. They don't tie up flight crews for convenience.

I didnt see any video of her going into the hospital but someone mentioned they weren't bagging her. If she was intubated, she could've been on a vent already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sasasays