Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My grandmother was raised by her grandmother, and I was raised by my grandmother. My Mom was a single parent in the 60's, and was always at work. As an parent, you pull yourself up by the bootstraps, get help if needed, and get over your childhood by any means necessary. If one cannot pull it together, they need to give the child to someone who will give them a fighting chance. Attached or not- no excuse, imo.

Completely agree. People can have dysfunctional childhood experiences and still turn out to be great parents.

You know...I had high-functioning Autism in the back of my mind a couple times...THANK YOU for sharing this...it could explain so much. BW could have been a whiz with Math but sucked at relationships -- including with her own family, and with her daughter.
MOO, I too have had ASD in the back of my mind. The Spectrum is very wide & there quite a few comorbidities like OCD, ADHD, Anxiety (GAD), BiPolar & more.
Maybe she had an autistic meltdown to the extreme where she lost all impulse control. We just don’t know.

When do you suppose she made that trip to Alabama? Reported missing on Wednesday, November 6. Cadaver dogs hit on her car. No matter how you slice it, that's a 16 hour round trip minimum. I wonder what her work schedule was like.
Someone who represented the landlord in BW's new place said on the move in day she went to see BW and BW said, when asked, that her daughter was in the bathroom. The person said she didn't hear any noise coming from the bathroom and the little girl never appeared.
I have no link as this was one of first articles
here in Fl. describing the Amber Alert.
so moo.

What is the usual length (in miles) that mothers drive to dump/bury/hide their children's bodies?

This woman OPTED to drive over 7 hours, to her hometown....with her dead daughter in the car.

Apparently that didn't bother her enough to only be able to handle driving Taylor somewhere locally? :eek::confused:

I do not believe she graduated - IMO

That poor little sweet angel Taylor:( Another precious baby gone too soon like Cupcake :(

IMO...She may have not had the grades in the “weed out classes” in the mechanical engineering program and thus may not been accepted into the major after sophomore year or she may have been failing school altogether so she joined the Navy.

BW may have been on a slow downward spiral for a long time and didn’t want the family to know or to judge her (ie depression, bad BF choices, alcohol abuse, other pregnancies etc). I’m not making any excuses for anything she allegedly did to Taylor.

Also, On one of the Amber alerts posters posted here, it said something to the effect that the ADULTS woke up to find Taylor missing. Police have not said yet who the other adult is. My apologies if this has been discussed already.

::Big sigh::Where oh where is little precious Dulce?:(

My Mother In Law found her Mother and two young siblings deceased. She was still living in Denmark then and Dad had been killed in a car accident. MIL was out on her own at this point but happened to stop by. There was a note. She had been diagnosed with terminal cancer. Nobody knew. By all accounts from her she was a wonderful Mother. Note stated she wanted to take her babies with her (gas oven). We never know what is exactly going on in a persons mind.

MOO, I too have had ASD in the back of my mind. The Spectrum is very wide & there quite a few comorbidities like OCD, ADHD, Anxiety (GAD), BiPolar & more.
Maybe she had an autistic meltdown to the extreme where she lost all impulse control. We just don’t know.
But we do know her family back home were cut off from communication by BW because they
suspected neglect.
Personally I don't think autism has any basis here but I believe this is the case of an
"unwanted" child who was probably in the
way of whatever life her mother wanted.
And BW never had the nuturing emotions due
to having been abandoned by her own bio parents. In her past life it was OK to abandon kids so she did the same, except she killed her first.

I've suspected for years I'm high functioning autistic. I just don't bond to people very well. The people I am bonded to though are immediate family. It's safe to say there are 5 people I am bonded to. I can be nice, don't worry. :) I realize with potential dual diagnosis, BW could act differently. But the concept I could pull off what she seems to have is a joke. I cannot lie to save my soul, cannot sneak around, etc.

You are too kind. :)
I just can't use the "M" word; so 'egg donor' or her initials will have to suffice.

A bout the Dylan Redwine case-- I had to step back .
Dylan's sperm donor was a vile person, indeed.
Poor boy, another innocent lost to a monster.

She'll probably try to use the "I have a mental illness" angle ; so she'll say that she didn't understand what she was doing or that it was wrong.

Strange, too, how some criminals are competent at their job and daily life from outward appearances-- but then claim they suffered and could barely cope with reality , after their arrest.

It would be interesting to hear from BW's family about what she told them if --and when-- they asked about her daughter.
You are too kind. :)
I just can't use the "M" word; so 'egg donor' or her initials will have to suffice.

A bout the Dylan Redwine case-- I had to step back .
Dylan's sperm donor was a vile person, indeed.
Poor boy, another innocent lost to a monster.

She'll probably try to use the "I have a mental illness" angle ; so she'll say that she didn't understand what she was doing or that it was wrong.
Which is a shame as some criminals 'demonize' mental illness and try to use it as an excuse.
There are people who truly suffer from debilitating mental issues who have not and never will harm another person.
Strange, too, how some criminals are competent at their job and daily life from outward appearances-- but then claim they suffered and could barely cope with reality , after their arrest.

It would be interesting to hear from BW's family about what she told them if --and when-- they asked about her daughter.

Which is a shame as some criminals 'demonize' mental illness and try to use it as an excuse.
There are people who truly suffer from debilitating mental issues who have not and never will harm another person.

BBM

Exactly!! And THAT really pushes my buttons!!!

Someone who represented the landlord in BW's new place said on the move in day she went to see BW and BW said, when asked, that her daughter was in the bathroom. The person said she didn't hear any noise coming from the bathroom and the little girl never appeared.
I have no link as this was one of first articles
here in Fl. describing the Amber Alert.
so moo.
It was the couple BW hired off Craigs list to help her move. The woman's name was Tiffany N (can't recall her last name)

ETA that move took place on the Sunday just prior to the Wednesday morning that Taylor was reported missing. So sometime in the two weeks prior to her being reported missing is when LE seemed to think the AL trip was made. Hence them asking if anyone had seen BW, TW with her or BW's Honda Accord bewteen AL and FL

It was the couple BW hired off Craigs list to help her move. The woman's name was Tiffany N (can't recall her last name)

ETA that move took place on the Sunday just prior to the Wednesday morning that Taylor was reported missing. So sometime in the two weeks prior to her being reported missing is when LE seemed to think the AL trip was made. Hence them asking if anyone had seen BW, TW with her or BW's Honda Accord bewteen AL and FL

Strange that BW didn't seem to know many people or have friends around having lived in that city working on 2 years. That she had to hire people off craigs list to help her move says a lot.

My Mother In Law found her Mother and two young siblings deceased. She was still living in Denmark then and Dad had been killed in a car accident. MIL was out on her own at this point but happened to stop by. There was a note. She had been diagnosed with terminal cancer. Nobody knew. By all accounts from her she was a wonderful Mother. Note stated she wanted to take her babies with her (gas oven). We never know what is exactly going on in a persons mind.
:( I’m speechless....

I am and always will be the first to defend mental illness and the stigma that sadly still exists today. It is my work. 99.9% will not hurt me. One fella I currently see is in a pod unit and monitored by camera. I go in and out by key fob. I check monitor first to see any signs of agitation. If he goes off he can and would kill me. I have a bracelet and simply push the button if need be and 10 big guys are in the room in 5 sec. Later when calm he makes lame excuses for why he trashed his pod. He is a tragic case and I do have empathy for him.

Lol! I did that to my nurses too!
OT, I also horrified a negative Dr. who talked about me not surviving and my chances while I was in the coma. I recognized his voice and called him out on it when I came to, had the trach removed and I could talk. He had no idea “we could hear”. Not all of us, not all the time. But him I remembered. He couldn’t stop apologizing. Hopefully that lesson with him.

Last edited:
I am and always will be the first to defend mental illness and the stigma that sadly still exists today. It is my work. 99.9% will not hurt me. One fella I currently see is in a pod unit and monitored by camera. I go in and out by key fob. I check monitor first to see any signs of agitation. If he goes off he can and would kill me. I have a bracelet and simply push the button if need be and 10 big guys are in the room in 5 sec. Later when calm he makes lame excuses for why he trashed his pod. He is a tragic case and I do have empathy for him.

Are you a psychologist?

Warrant: Witness saw #TaylorWilliams wandering alone around Southside complex on more than one occasion. @CourtneyANJax @ActionNewsJax

2:57pm · 13 Nov 2019 · Twitter for iPhone

Warrant: Witness said Taylor told him she was “looking for my momma.” When they went to their apt they found it ‘cluttered with trash bags and boxes stacked on top of each other.’ Witness said she was wearing the same pajamas in below alert. @CourtneyANJax @ActionNewsJax

3:01pm · 13 Nov 2019 · Twitter for iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members