Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
So according to the presser, Brianna Williams stopped cooperating yesterday when police began questioning her re: inconsistencies in her statements. Although the sheriff (Mike Williams, no relation to Brianna) would not answer the question re: evidence found at her southside apartment and her car (specifically decomp), he was nodding his head the whole time the reporter was asking the question. Seemed telling to me. Also Brianna is no longer at police headquarters since she stopped cooperating. LE is also checking leads in Alabama (where Brianna is from). LE states that Brianna has no family in this area, but family have now come up. Also Brianna had Taylor in daycare at NAS in the past and LE is now looking for any evidence of Taylor being seen since. I'm sure the apartment has security cameras and are being examined. I'm sure also that LE is getting mom's phone records to discover places of activity. Places Brianna may have shopped will be examined for video footage to see if Taylor was with her which means all credit/debit cards will be tracked. They will also undoubtedly check receipts to see if children's clothing, food, and misc items have been purchased or when that stopped.

Sounds like Haleigh Cummings all over again...
Russell Colburn‏Verified account @RussellANjax now19 minutes ago

I just watched the @JSOPIO news conference with @PutnamCountySO Major Steve Rose. He worked the #HaleighCummings case 10 years ago. It shares many similarities to this one down to the girl’s age & lack of cooperation w/ family. @ActionNewsJax will have much more tonight. https://twitter.com/pascalehead/status/1192552921386430468 …

EIzNd76XsBQesLO.jpg

EIzNd7yXsAUZqou.jpg

Tenikka Smith Hughes, ActionNewsJax, Brittney Verner and 7 others

“We know Brianna Williams was the last person to see Taylor, and we need for her to cooperate with us in this investigation,” [Sheriff] Williams said. “We remain hopeful that we will find Taylor,. We are not going to stop in our efforts to locate her and there is not one scenario or theory that we are not exploring. Every possibility is being looked at.”

[...]

The sheriff said nothing is off the table but they currently are not calling her a suspect. But they don’t believe Taylor just walked away.

Search continues for missing 5-year-old Taylor Rose Williams; Jacksonville sheriff says mom has stopped cooperating
(*photos at link)

So according to the presser, Brianna Williams stopped cooperating yesterday when police began questioning her re: inconsistencies in her statements. Although the sheriff (Mike Williams, no relation to Brianna) would not answer the question re: evidence found at her southside apartment and her car (specifically decomp), he was nodding his head the whole time the reporter was asking the question. Seemed telling to me. Also Brianna is no longer at police headquarters since she stopped cooperating. LE is also checking leads in Alabama (where Brianna is from). Le states that Brianna has no family in this area, but family have now come up. Also Brianna had Taylor in daycare at NAS in the past and LE is now looking for any evidence of Taylor being seen since. I'm sure the apartment has security cameras and are being examined. I'm sure also that LE is getting mom's phone records to discover places of activity. Places Brianna may have shopped will be examined for video footage to see if Taylor was with her which means all credit/debit cards will be tracked. They will also undoubtedly check receipts to see if children's clothing, food, and misc items have been purchased or when that stopped.
Not without a warrant if she is no longer cooperating.. IMO

"Taylor's father, Maurice Tate, is a truck driver who lives in Alabama. He told News4Jax that a Jacksonville Sheriff's Office detective is driving to Alabama to talk with him and that "it's been a while" since he'd seen Taylor. He declined to elaborate on how long.

He said he had no idea where his daughter might be."

What we know about missing 5-year-old's family

What if this is a "hot car" incident and she just panicked? summertime fits. She has brains - ME is a tough degree IMO. of course, if there is decomp in the car - and the dogs hit as posted upthread - who knows how long it stays in the car to alert? it could be months I guess? or weeks? They have the car so I'm confident they will find out what happened in it, if anything
JMO

What if this is a "hot car" incident and she just panicked? summertime fits. She has brains - ME is a tough degree IMO. of course, if there is decomp in the car - and the dogs hit as posted upthread - who knows how long it stays in the car to alert? it could be months I guess? or weeks? They have the car so I'm confident they will find out what happened in it, if anything
JMO
That was one of my thoughts too because we are very unforgiving in Florida when dealing with children and hot cars, there are media and news campaigns constantly, but there may have been decomp detected in her apt too.

JMO
As Dr Garavaglia famously said during the Casey Anthony trial - "accidental deaths are always , 100% reported .No reason not to report it".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member