GUILTY FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #3 *Arrest*

[(✂️SNIP-SNIP✂️) Murchison said. "I will never get to hug Taylor again. And she will never get to see her friends and family again. And yet, Ashley murdered her and she's not really suffering is she?"

Know what I find just Utterly DISGUSTING!🤮...outside of the various facts of the original case & that b.s. jerking around of Taylor’s Loved Ones, via text, that Ashely did, which to me should just automatically qualify for additional penalties due to its ‘Cruel & Unusual’ nature!!..

Is the fact that Ashley bonded out of jail on $400,000USD BAIL!...
& yet she (allegedly)..
MURDERED Taylor for a mere
(wasn’t it 35 or 38?!) $35,000USD!

Obviously, She & her Hubby aren’t suffer much in the way of financial hardship, nor could she/they have been at the time of the murder, IF they can come up w/a $400,000 bond.

I also think it is SHAMEFUL that Ashely’s BOND was set so LOW!! (imho) if You “MURDER” someone (not just kill someone accidentally, etc, but if you “Murder” them), then (imho) your BOND should be automatically set at a starting point of $1M! (& in Ashely’s case an additional $150K-$250k should have been tacked onto that because of the texts she sent to Taylor’s Loved Ones)![emoji1325]*♀️[emoji36]
⬆️Not based on any current ‘Legal’ statues, but ones that should be in place!!...That way fewer Alleged Criminals (Murderers) would get to walk around scott free for months or years!!

Btw, if You notice, they filed a speedy trial claim (or so that last link article read), because they know that w/the way that the Court system is currently backed logged it can take YEARS for the State to go to TRIAL!!...
Also, (imho) I think the defense believed correctly that, they were more likely to be granted bail, having filed
==AND== {The Kicker}
IF the State isn’t ready and/or it does NOT take the case to trial by a certain date. It breaks a defendant’s 6th Amendment Right to a Speedy Trial. Then depending on the related laws within the State, the State may be required to drop/dismiss/vacate the charges against Ashely![emoji36]
However, to be realistic, that isn’t likely to happen, but, I’m just sayin’ from the standpoint of ‘why’ it was filed by defense. (& if it were to happen, I would have a mega fit![emoji49], because there would be NO Excuse for it, in my eyes!)

***Note:The above is only my own opinions, thoughts, theories, views, and possible BIG Fish Tales; unless otherwise indicated by a website URL and/or reference to a direct origin source..Thanks!
The TRUTH WILL OUT!, and There will be a Reckoning, in this Life or the Next!

FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #3 *Arrest*
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sh...m/forums/showpost.php?p=13785618&share_type=t
[emoji649][emoji637]
[emoji837]⬆️HOW PULL UP CASE INFO⬆️[emoji837]

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Yes. Dates of court appearances are available on the county clerks site for escambia county. The case hasn't progressed to the point of setting the actual trial date. [Bold]Everything is pre-trial activities.[/Bold]

Today at 1:30pm is a hearing on a motion for pre-trial release for Ashley McArthur. It is possible she could get a bail set.

[emoji649][emoji638][emoji91]March 21st is Docket Day and at least the first attempt at setting a trial date should happen then.[emoji91]

FYI, the judge that had been assigned the case recused herself and a new judge was selected.

Here is a link to the motion for pre-trial release that will be argued today (from my Google Drive)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pBuiAiMxcYd2vBoGT3Bu1D7d8C9ABgmn
[emoji649][emoji639]
⭐️⬆️CURRENT TRIAL DATES⬆️⭐️
[emoji832]&INFO AVAIL UP TO 03/21/2018[emoji832]

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Anyone know a trial date?

ANSWER=See Page 6 | Post:#108
(as shown above #3⬆️)
[emoji649][emoji638]And as stated above, [emoji91]March 21st is Docket Day[emoji91], which is when they will attempt to set a trial date
[emoji649][emoji637]Also above is the Where+How To for Pulling Up Case Information.

Fyi, [emoji23]I’m not trying to pick on You by posting all of the above in reply your simple question. I just figured You won’t be the last Person to do a quick Pop-IN & Check the status w/o flipping back a page(s), and so will miss the answer(s) which were previously posted. This way, this information will show up on the most recent/latest page, and be visible immediately to ALL Who Pop-In to check...[emoji16][emoji1303]
No Need to Reply, and I hope You Have a Great Sunday!

➡️Please note: My “Thank” clicking is glitchy & often does not register or subtracts mine after I’ve clicked someone’s, ‘Thank’..Please know that I am Thankful for your Help/Support/Humor/Etc!..so, THANK YOU!

I'm an old friend. Actually, I'm an older friend of AbuDrake's - he is how I met Taylor around 2004.

Just chiming in to say the fact the suspect is out on bond is nauseating.

I'd been out of touch with Taylor for the last year or two but the injustice around her death sits with me daily. Taylor was wrong for trying to hide joint funds during a contentious divorce, and obviously demonstrated poor judgement hiding that cash in a jointly held account with the woman who would spend the stolen money and eventually kill her... but no sum of cash, no mistake, was worth her life.

Her life was so much bigger, richer, and better than the circumstances of her death would lead you to believe.

The list of things that are gutting about this case are as many as there are details; nothing was quite so galling as the revelation that the suspect texted her son and her girlfriend pretending to be her shortly after killing her. But that she walks around, free, right now - is a close second.

In any event, from the perspective of someone that knew Taylor once, thank you to those who researched and advocated for her on this forum. I had no idea this corner of the internet existed and I'm glad that it does. Taylor's murder opened my eyes to how victims are powerless to defend themselves - to have their story told, too.

The advocacy of people like you is an underappreciated good in the world.

I'm an old friend. Actually, I'm an older friend of AbuDrake's - he is how I met Taylor around 2004.

Just chiming in to say the fact the suspect is out on bond is nauseating.

I'd been out of touch with Taylor for the last year or two but the injustice around her death sits with me daily. Taylor was wrong for trying to hide joint funds during a contentious divorce, and obviously demonstrated poor judgement hiding that cash in a jointly held account with the woman who would spend the stolen money and eventually kill her... but no sum of cash, no mistake, was worth her life.

Her life was so much bigger, richer, and better than the circumstances of her death would lead you to believe.

The list of things that are gutting about this case are as many as there are details; nothing was quite so galling as the revelation that the suspect texted her son and her girlfriend pretending to be her shortly after killing her. But that she walks around, free, right now - is a close second.

In any event, from the perspective of someone that knew Taylor once, thank you to those who researched and advocated for her on this forum. I had no idea this corner of the internet existed and I'm glad that it does. Taylor's murder opened my eyes to how victims are powerless to defend themselves - to have their story told, too.

The advocacy of people like you is an underappreciated good in the world.
Yes! Perfect explanation of the issues, is a nutshell. Thank you for being here.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JLD333
“(SNIP-SNIP)and witnesses were not compelling enough to keep McArthur in custody indefinitely, and she imposed a $400,00 bond with extensive conditions.”(SNIP-SNIP)..Given AM’s family and LE ties in the community, I am gravely concerned about what is going to happen with this case.

[emoji33]Holy Catfish Batman! That’s a BOMB!!..[emoji43]!...Wow!...&..Yup!..I’m going to have to agree w/U..this smells a little over-ripe..fishy...*shakes head*...I hope truly hope that Taylor’s family will get justice, though sounding less & less likely!!...(I sure hope family ties & to whom she is married isn’t going to act as a shield for her heinous uncalled for, and often cruel —sending texts, etc..—crime!)

I get the unable to hold indefinitely..because everyone has a right to a ‘speedy’ trial..and indefinite holds are more for people like the Unabomber, who pose a serious (proven) and continuous risk to the public in general, so very likely to reoffend if released..versus an individual dispute over money or other b.s. with just one person, so less likely to offend again..seeing as they’ve already killed their intended victim...great logic right?!..*rolls eyes*

Still, I sure hope that decision doesn’t reflect on the future disposition of the case...just wouldn’t be right!..

*** The above is only ever my own thoughts, views, opinions, theories, rants/raves & Big Fish Tales; unless otherwise indicated by my posting a specific website URL and/or referencing a specific origin of source.

Are we sure Taylor's murder was not premeditated? AMc stole TWs money and knew she'd have to kill her to keep the theft quiet. AMc is apparently a thief. She is obviously a cold-blooded murderer. She commits fraud and other horrendous crimes. Who really knows if she'll kill again?

AMc's bond was set too low for the terrible crimes she committed against Taylor, her son, and her friend, with whom she was living. AMc wasn't charged with impersonation when she should've been.

I've waited patiently, at times, not so patiently, for an arrest in Allison F's brutal murder in AZ. Just shy a couple of weeks, three years later, an evil alcoholic was arrested, charged and is being held on a cash bond of five million dollars. Looks like >> $5,000,000.00.

Allison Fs murderer is charged with premeditation. I think AMc should have been charged with premed, too.
PS ~ He was caught by utilizing familial DNA.
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...8-Feb-2015-4-*Arrest*&p=14064549#post14064549
This court doc for AFs murderer is not meant for the faint of heart.
* Don't read if sensitive to details of crimes against women. *
https://docs.google.com/viewerng/vi...rary/630058b2-d2b0-44f4-9292-5296b65194b5.pdf

Are we sure Taylor's murder was not premeditated? AMc stole TWs money and knew she'd have to kill her to keep the theft quiet. AMc is apparently a thief. She is obviously a cold-blooded murderer. She commits fraud and other horrendous crimes. Who really knows if she'll kill again?

AMc's bond was set too low for the terrible crimes she committed against Taylor, her son, and her friend, with whom she was living. AMc wasn't charged with impersonation when she should've been.

I've waited patiently, at times, not so patiently, for an arrest in Allison F's brutal murder in AZ. Just shy a couple of weeks, three years later, an evil alcoholic was arrested, charged and is being held on a cash bond of five million dollars. Looks like >> $5,000,000.00.

Allison Fs murderer is charged with premeditation. I think AMc should have been charged with premed, too.
PS ~ He was caught by utilizing familial DNA.
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...8-Feb-2015-4-*Arrest*&p=14064549#post14064549
Ashley is charged with Pre-Meditated 1st degree murder in Taylor's case.

Quote from the article:
McArthur, 40, was back in court Monday before Judge Jan Shackelford after the state filed a motion to revoke her bond. When she was released on a $400,000 bond shortly after her arrest, she was ordered to to wear a GPS tracking device, live with her mother in Gulf Breeze, and stay within Escambia and Santa Rosa counties. While she spent most nights with her mother, it was reported that she spent the night on multiple occasions with her husband in Escambia County.
Shackleford ruled that McArthur must spend every night with her mother and that she will remain free on the original $400,000 bond posted on February 5.

At least they have her wearing a GPS tracker. Hopefully she doesn't figure out how to disable it and decide to flee.

Quote from the article:

At least they have her wearing a GPS tracker. Hopefully she doesn't figure out how to disable it and decide to flee.
This piece of work thinks no rules apply to her. I am real over that. Time to treat her like every other murdering thief.

More details about where she is to "reside":
https://www.pnj.com/story/news/2018...r-murder-suspect-remains-free-bond/543285002/
Published 6:33 p.m. CT April 23, 2018 | Updated 6:53 p.m. CT April 23, 2018
[...]
On Monday, two supervisors from Escambia County's community corrections department testified that the terms of McAthur's release were slightly ambiguous in that they didn't provide clear instructions on what the term "reside" meant.
Both said McArthur had come to them and asked if it was OK for her to spend nights at her husband's home on Raintree Drive, and both said they found nothing in the court documents prohibiting it.
One official reported that in a 42-day span, McArthur spent about nine nights at her husband's house. He said McArthur was spending about 80 percent of her time in the Gulf Breeze home, and from his perspective that would qualify her as residing there.
Another corrections officer gave a similar assessment, stating that she told McArthur she could stay the night with her husband, provided she did so at a maximum of twice a week.
[...]
After the testimony, Judge Jan Shackelford said she was "flabbergasted" that no one from community corrections had contacted her for instruction on the terms of McArthur's release.
[...]

More details about where she is to "reside":
https://www.pnj.com/story/news/2018...r-murder-suspect-remains-free-bond/543285002/
Published 6:33 p.m. CT April 23, 2018 | Updated 6:53 p.m. CT April 23, 2018
[...]
On Monday, two supervisors from Escambia County's community corrections department testified that the terms of McAthur's release were slightly ambiguous in that they didn't provide clear instructions on what the term "reside" meant.
Both said McArthur had come to them and asked if it was OK for her to spend nights at her husband's home on Raintree Drive, and both said they found nothing in the court documents prohibiting it.
One official reported that in a 42-day span, McArthur spent about nine nights at her husband's house. He said McArthur was spending about 80 percent of her time in the Gulf Breeze home, and from his perspective that would qualify her as residing there.
Another corrections officer gave a similar assessment, stating that she told McArthur she could stay the night with her husband, provided she did so at a maximum of twice a week.
[...]
After the testimony, Judge Jan Shackelford said she was "flabbergasted" that no one from community corrections had contacted her for instruction on the terms of McArthur's release.
[...]
I'm also flabbergasted

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member