FL - Teen Girls Rob Man they Met on MySpace

First of all, regarding finding it "funny" that it happened to a man...lighten up people. I don't think he "deserved" anything.

However, let's get real. Whatever situation a person decides to put themselves in, they can expect certain consequenses for that given situation. If a woman goes out to a bar and gets drunk alone and then wanders around alone, that's her decision. If a guy gets drunk and starts a fight with a guy lots bigger than him, that's his decision. If someone decides to jump off of a bridge, their decision. If you decide to go home with someone you met in a bar and have sex with them (or meet someone online and decide to go have sex with them), that's your decision. Just don't come crying when you pick up the clap (or something worse), ok?

okay, although i have to admit im glad a guy is the victim for a change, i have to say that those 2 little girls are BRATS!!!!! scary to know that 14 and 15 year old GIRLS are set out to rob people. i think next time they deserve what their setting themselves up for! The next guy might not be what their expecting and they could wind up as the victims....

GlitchWizard said:
I've met several hundred people I didn't know before, too. Yes, I only meet in a public place and I don't meet them for sex, but I know LOTS of people who do, and every one of them has been relatively safe. I say relatively because I shudder to think of the STDs that are being mass transmitted from those meetings as well as from bars.

How well can you get to really know a person if you meet in a public place for a cup of coffee. psychopaths can be the most charming people you would ever want to meet until they hurt or kill you.

I'm sure that there are a lot of nice people on the net but it only takes meeting that one person who isn't really a nice person and you may not live to tell about it. In this day and age I think it is just to much of a risk to meet people off the internet and get involved with them in any way. I guess if a person is single with no children and they want to take a risk with their life that is up to them but if they have children they are taking a chance not only with their own life but of also leaving their children with no mother. I personally don't think it would be worth the risk. But to each his own...IMO.
I'm talking about total strangers.....not someone that you know or knew.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back