FL FL - Tiffany Heaven Daniels, 25, Pensacola State College, 12 Aug 2013

On Help Find Tiffany on facebook page posted a new post Tiffany‘s case has come to a screeching halt due to the fact that someone who has been involved in the case since day I and was a big source of information for us has lawyered up" I think this goes along with a lot of the questions that people on here have had. Why did it take so long to report her missing is one.

On Help Find Tiffany on facebook page posted a new post Tiffany‘s case has come to a screeching halt due to the fact that someone who has been involved in the case since day I and was a big source of information for us has lawyered up" I think this goes along with a lot of the questions that people on here have had. Why did it take so long to report her missing is one.

Is this her - hiding in plain sight ?!?:

" someone who has been involved in the case since day I and was a big source of information for us "

Seems that this narrows it down quite a bit -- no 'speculation' allowed tho....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back