GUILTY FL - Tricia Todd, 30, Hobe Sound, 27 April 2016 #2

What date did he purchase?

I forget but it was way before maybe a month? She lap said they have video of him running from where they dumped her I would like to see that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't he fly in? How did he get the acid on the flight?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Good question. I don't remember. Will have to look back. It is only a small bottle shown on the tape. I was thinking he purchased the acid in gallon jugs, but apparently not. Did you see them pull the container out of the ground? It is disturbing.

ETA: I do remember him flying out of Florida, so he must have flown into Florida too.

WARNING! THIS COULD BE DISTURBING TO SOME VIEWERS! IT DOES SHOW THE RECOVERY OF THE CONTAINER THAT HELD TRICIA'S REMAINS. IT LOOKS LIKE THE ACID WAS DISSOLVING THE CONTAINER!

[video=youtube;cCaxiyD_-nc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCaxiyD_-nc[/video]

Gotcha moment: Williams caved once detectives showed him on surveillance video running away from where he buried Tricia.

This is one of the most horrific, saddest cases I've ever followed. Williams is one of the worst absolutely cold-blooded, evil killers. The plea deal is enraging but sometimes you have to sell your soul to the devil to get somebody's loved one home. 35 years? Not even close to enough, unless it includes daily dips in a tub of acid, IMHO. What a !

RIP Tricia...

Good question. I don't remember. Will have to look back. It is only a small bottle shown on the tape. I was thinking he purchased the acid in gallon jugs, but apparently not. Did you see them pull the container out of the ground? It is disturbing.

ETA: I do remember him flying out of Florida, so he must have flown into Florida too.
No I hadn't until now. Does look small container but liquid is limited to 3.4 ounce containers carryon or checked bags. I'm guessing his got slipped past likely on checked bag.

No I hadn't until now. Does look small container but liquid is limited to 3.4 ounce containers carryon or checked bags. I'm guessing his got slipped past likely on checked bag.

Thank you for that information. I don't fly so I was clueless! Do you think he was stockpiling this stuff? Was he staying at the same B&B each time he flew in and hiding it there, or was this a one time stay at the B&B? He was in his uniform when he purchased it (or it looked like it to me), so I'm wondering if he wore the uniform when he flew and his checked bag was not checked thoroughly as it should be? My husband and I make it a point to always thank a serviceman or servicewoman for their service anytime we see them in uniform. I definitely think he could have used his service to his advantage in committing this crime.

Sorry for all the questions. They are not aimed at you. I watched a Snapped episode earlier this year and it was about a woman who killed her husband and tried to dissolve his body in a barrel that she stored at a storage facility. I think she was going to have to pay child support. Some posters have mentioned cases that reminded them of Tricia's story. I'm just astounded that people can do this to someone and their loved ones. It's horrible!

Thank you for that information. I don't fly so I was clueless! Do you think he was stockpiling this stuff? Was he staying at the same B&B each time he flew in and hiding it there, or was this a one time stay at the B&B? He was in his uniform when he purchased it (or it looked like it to me), so I'm wondering if he wore the uniform when he flew and his checked bag was not checked thoroughly as it should be? My husband and I make it a point to always thank a serviceman or servicewoman for their service anytime we see them in uniform. I definitely think he could have used his service to his advantage in committing this crime.

Sorry for all the questions. They are not aimed at you. I watched a Snapped episode earlier this year and it was about a woman who killed her husband and tried to dissolve his body in a barrel that she stored at a storage facility. I think she was going to have to pay child support. Some posters have mentioned cases that reminded them of Tricia's story. I'm just astounded that people can do this to someone and their loved ones. It's horrible!
Welcome. I just arrived home after a long day/night flying so I was familiar with TSA guidelines and travel restrictions.

I personally don't think he was stockpiling. I think he managed to sneak the containers on. Unfortunately, I'm sure a lot gets snuck on. The bags are briefly ran through the xray machine thing and very fast.

I do think he wore his uniform for multi-purpose. Discounts and recognition. I returned from a visit with military family.

I realize I am bumping an old thread but ID Channel just released an episode on Tricia’s case, Object of Murder. What’s interesting is at the end, FL LE speaks to the fact that the Air Force has a slam dunk case for prosecution and at least LWOP. Would like to hear from those more familiar with military tribunals to see if it is odd they have not proceeded with a criminal case also. After realizing how premeditated and gruesome Tricia’s death was, LE was just sick they plead out this case with SW.

RIP beautiful Tricia

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back